Power Relic

Oleh DavidJRenaud

Powerful Relics protect this Galaxy from an ancient evil but over time their powers have dwindled. Meet Sam a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One: Sam and Kenneth Gusterson
Chapter Two: The Book of Extraterrestrials
Chapter Three: The Arrival of the Poladeans
Chapter Four: Feline Humanoid Extraterrestrials are Extremely Rare
Chapter Five: Sam receives the Pendant
Chapter Six: The Legend of LyrAndal
Chapter Seven: The Genetic Harp
Chapter Eight: The Summoning of Adimniss
Chapter Nine: The Prophetigress
Chapter Ten: Tiya
Chapter Eleven: The Base Underground
Chapter Twelve: The Murder Weapon
Chapter Thirteen: Sam's Stealthy Flight
Chapter Fourteen: A Leech Mine
Chapter Fifteen: Toido's Mission
Chapter Sixteen: The Tune of the Hum
Chapter Seventeen: Varnaulk's Virillian Theatre Company
Chapter Eighteen: The Song of the Tigris People
Chapter Nineteen: Great Warriors I Call Upon You
Chapter Twenty: Candillice Meets Sam
Chapter Twenty One: The Gift of Spark
Chapter Twenty Two: Vult Ravik's Merkabolisks
Chapter Twenty Three: LyrAndal's Glass
Chapter Twenty Four: 3.5D
Chapter Twenty Five: Papilliowalayo
Chapter Twenty Six: Queen TyrAnna is Enraged
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Quartanitz
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Lightling Sisters
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Tigris Who Wore White Armor
Chapter Thirty: The Freedom Fighters
Chapter Thirty One: The White Knight
Chapter Thirty Two: Sam Loses His Charm
Chapter Thirty Three: The Grotesques Attack
Chapter Thirty Four: The True Heroes of the Prophecy?
Chapter Thirty Five: The Shadow's Hold Over Her
Chapter Thirty Six: Knogra Knows Everything!
Chapter Thirty Seven: The Mission Logs
Chapter Thirty Eight: Tiya In Danger
Chapter Thirty Nine: Siamisha
Chapter Forty: The Heir of LyrAndal
Chapter Forty One: Kenneth Takes Control of the Situation
Chapter Forty Two: The Roar Of Siamisha
Chapter Forty Three: Her Promise
Chapter Forty Four: Extreme Droneflag
Chapter Forty Five: Training Begins
Chapter Forty Six: Taking a Step Back
Chapter Forty Seven: Perfecting the Formula
Chapter Forty Eight: Game Day
Chapter Forty Nine: Anything Goes
Chapter Fifty: The Truth About the Grotesques Revealed
Chapter Fifty One: Salvation
Chapter Fifty Two: The Game is Over
Chapter Fifty Three: Finger Painted Fairy
Chapter Fifty Four: Everything is Going to be All Right
Chapter Fifty Six: The Blue Star

Chapter Fifty Five: It's Not All Happening Just As It Did Before

100 12 0
Oleh DavidJRenaud

"No! It's not all right. . . . " Andrew said.

"Uncle Andrew?" Sam Questioned as he opened his eyes again. He had noticed that his uncle was hiding in the back of the Wagon underneath the table.

"Can you not feel it? The feeling of dread?" Andrew asked him.

"Andruin! What are you doing back there you scum! Get away from Prince Siamisha!" Carlyle yelled. He was coming to stand between them but Andrew stood up quickly pushed a button on the table. 

A thick glass divider was brought down between the seating area at the back and the rest of the the Wagon.

"Siamisha!" Queen TyrAnna shouted as Andrew grabbed Sam.

"You must give me the Quartanitz! I need it now! It's the only way to stop Adimniss!" Andrew shouted.

"You're insane Andrew!" Aughustus said.

"Insane! Insane? Can you not feel it? Can you not sense the approaching doom. . . . She is nearly upon us!" Andrew shouted over the others who were screaming at him to let Sam go.

"Ken open the divider!" Aughustus ordered but just as Ken looked back to see what was going on he saw Adimniss was at the back door of the wagon. 

He was horrified, he swerved the controls away from her path to try and evade but she had her shadow vines gripped firmly around the vehicle. 

Adimniss was pushing the Wagon higher up in Altitude, she then demonstrated her incredible strength by ripping off the back door to the Wagon.

"Sam give me the Quartanitz!" Andrew shouted as he held his scepter towards Sam and grabbed him tightly.

Adimniss reached in with her shadow vines and grabbed Andrew. 

He still had a firm grip on Sam and they were both pulled out of the back of the Wagon. 

It happened so fast that there was nothing anybody could do.

"Siamisha! No! Oh Aughustus it's all happening just as it did before." TyrAnna cried.

"Turn us around Ken!" Aughustus ordered but a storm was forming between Adimniss and the Wagon. 

TyrAnna held onto Aughustus arm as she cried.

For Candillice it brought back memories of a similar night she had heard her mother cry in such a manner lasting all night very loudly for all of the castle to hear.

She remembered that night when she was three years old and how she stood hiding behind her mother when Andruin tried to take the pendant from baby prince Siamisha. 

But Candillice was just a little girl and she could do nothing to help, she could only hide behind her mother.

"I had him back only to be taken again! It's the same as that night," TyrAnna cried as the winds picked up from the storm that was about to consume them.

"It isn't the same," Candillice whispered.

Carlyle felt a tug on his belt and looked down to notice that his whip relic was missing, he looked up to see the side door of the Wagon was open. 

Aughustus jumped and quickly closed the door as the storm hit them.

"I can't fly in this Uncle Brad!" Kenneth screamed.

"OK seat belts everyone were going in for a rough landing!" Aughustus shouted as the storm became too intense for the Wagon to remain in the air.

Falling from the Wagon, Sam scratched at the Shadow vines Adimniss had around Andrew and freed them both. But his uncle did not let him go, he held him by one arm as he used his sceptre to create a small wind spell to carry them. 

Adimniss was still chasing them very closely uttering threats.

"What have you done? Do you know what you've done! You're dead! You are both dead!" She screamed as she chased them. 

Sam could see that his uncle was very nervous and afraid as he began to shake Sam.

"Give me the Quartanitz Boy! I can stop Adimniss!" Andrew yelled as he avoided Adimniss attacks with her shadow vines. 

Adimniss swept in closer and Sam could see the murderous look in her eyes. 

She grabbed Andrew tightly and Sam knew these shadow vines would be too strong to cut.

"It has to be you that does it Sam! Place the Quartanitz to the jewel of my scepter. . . I promise It won't harm them!" Andrew shouted.

"Sam, Tiya is too weak she won't survive!" Gleeya whispered to Sam.

"Hurry Sam hold it to my scepter, we need the power of the Quartanitz now!"

Andrew told him as Adimniss tightened her grip, pulling them in.

"I. . . . . I can't. . . I wont do it!" Sam answered.

"And now. . . . You are mine!" Adimniss screamed.

Sam watched the shadow vines envelope his uncle, they began to surround him as well until Sam felt a strong tug on his leg. 

This is it he thought, he closed his eyes as what had grabbed his leg pulled him from his uncle's grip, he then felt a sensation of falling.

When he opened his eyes he noticed that he was falling but it wasn't a shadow vine around his leg it was Carlyle's whip. 

He looked up to see that Candillice was falling next to him while holding on to him with the whip. 

They were both falling fast.

Sam wasn't sure what to do next but he looked to Candillice knowing that she must have some kind of plan other than hitting the ground.

"You have wings!" She shouted.

"Huh?" Sam replied.

"The flight suit Sam!" She shouted as she began to glide with wings protruding from the sides of her suit. Sam quickly pushed the button on his suit and activated the glider wings just as she did.

They were gliding away from Adimniss and Andrew down towards the ground and Sam smiled. His sister had just saved him and it looked as though Adimniss had not noticed.

They had glided far before they heard Adimniss screams and saw that she had dropped Andrew to turn her attention on them. 

She was now flying after them still determined to get a hold of the Quartanitz and prevent them from returning Tiya back to the temple.

"She's gaining on us!" Sam yelled and Candillice looked behind them to see that Andrew halted his fall and turned in pursuit of them as well.

"Andruin too! Sam the Jump boots quick!" Candillice said, she activated her boots which made her take off like a rocket. Sam followed and hit the thrusters in his boots catching up to Candillice. This boost gave them a tremendous advantage in speed as they rocketed through the mountains and past the trees towards the temple but they caught something with their eyes something below them.

"It's the Wagon! It crashed down there!" Sam shouted and he looked up to Candillice who saw it too. 

She gave Sam a concerned look. 

They both were deciding whether to continue the mission or check the Wagon if they needed help when Candillice slowed down.

"The thrusters are out of fuel!" She exclaimed.

Sam turned around as his thrusters ran out of fuel as well and they were back to gliding. Sam reached for her hand as they were slowing down and descending. Their parachutes opened which was only a momentary relief as Sam turned to see that Adimniss and Andrew were soon to be upon them.

"Now I have you!" Adimniss shouted. 

But Andrew was casting spells to push her and slow her down.

"No, Sam give it to me!" Andrew yelled. 

The shadow vines surrounded Sam and Candillice as they descended in their parachutes, there was little they could do. 

Candillice screamed as she watch the shadow vines begin to poke holes in Sam's parachute. The vines were all around them and closing in on them.

As they were becoming covered in the darkness of the shadow vines a very bright light shined from behind them. 

Sam and Candillice watched as the light turned into an energy blast. 

This energy blast hit both Adimniss and Andrew. It caught them in its wake carrying them far away, up into the atmosphere and beyond the planet. 

Adimniss was gone but how did this happen? Sam thought. 

Candillice turned her head and was amazed to see who was floating in the sky behind them following their descent.

"Grandfather!" Candillice cried.

"It's LyrAndal!" Sam shouted with great joy.

"Is this for real?" Candillice asked.

"Yes Candillice I am very real!" LyrAndal said as he floated down with them.

The light was so bright that it was seen from the Wagon's crash site.

"Everyone's okay here. . .Hey whats that!?" Reegan shouted and pointed towards a hill where he spotted three individuals slowly descending from the sky. 

Queen TyrAnna was the first to turn around and look. She was overjoyed at the sight of Siamisha and Candillice being unharmed but when she spotted who they were with it was as though she had seen a ghost.

"Father?" TyrAnna questioned as the others gathered to view the amazing brilliant sight of what was occurring over the hill. 

They landed on the hill and the light around LyrAndal dissipated as Candillice and Sam discarded their parachutes.

"Come close to me my grand children, come you have fought very bravely this day!" LyrAndal said as he hugged them both. 

He looked at Sam and at his pendant with a smile.

"My Talisman! It has protected you well I see. . ." LyrAndal said.

"Talisman?" Sam asked.

"Yes Siamisha, I created it to keep you safe from harm for which it has performed its purpose exceedingly well. It has many other purposes, you will learn them in time," LyrAndal said as he examined the pendant Sam wore around his neck. 

Candillice smiled but then her thoughts returned to her peoples plight.

"Candillice my grand daughter be of good spirit. You promised to be strong for your people and this day you have fulfilled your promise!" LyrAndal told her. 

She smiled again and then it transformed into a dutiful look upon her face.

"LyrAndal what other purpose does the Talisman have?" Sam asked.

"One is to protect you Siamisha but it can also protect the ones you wish to be protected. And it has done this! It is doing this but you must allow them to see and learn as you do!"

"Who?" Sam asked.

"Open it and see for yourself!" LyrAndal replied. 

Sam looked at the Talisman, he gently turned and removed the cap as Candillice moved in closer to have a look. Sam and Candillice had a small peak at who was inside the Jewel of the Talisman as the bright blue light filled their eyes.

"That's who! Wow! I don't believe it!" Sam exclaimed.

"Believe it and continue to dream Siamisha. Leave the cap off as much as possible. So as you learn so will they!" He said with a wink and pointed to the Jewel. 

Candillice was overjoyed by the sight but then she looked away and walked towards LyrAndal to speak with him.

"Grandfather how are you here? I mean we all saw Adimniss kill you and Papilliowalayo took you up to the sky but we were all sure you were dead how did you do it?" Candillice asked.

"There is a powerful relic called the Ascension Drive that was brought here in that star ship you saw today. When Sam charmed it I was able to return," LyrAndal explained. 

Candillice turned to smile at Sam realizing he had brought her grandfather back to life.

"That's amazing you can stay with us and be our King again!" Candillice exclaimed.

"I am Sorry for I cannot, . . . . If I continue to stay the Ascension Drive will never reach its full potential. I must return to the forest and tend to it, yes that is where I am needed most come here now and give me a hug my grand children," LyrAndal said.

Sam and Candillice hugged LyrAndal.

"I will see you again I am sure of it! But for now I must leave you," LyrAndal said as Candillice and Sam hugged him one last time. 

As they finished their hug he was gone, Sam noticed that Tiya's Quartanitz was missing from his pocket, he looked down to see that LyrAndal had made a new statue for her, he picked it up.

"Let's get Tiya back to the Temple!" Sam said and Candillice smiled at the sight of the statue, she jumped in the air filled with excitement.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

95 13 14
Set in the future where humans are at war with an alien race bent on taking over the universe, five students at the Galactic Starfleet Academy accide...
486 1 6
About a four contestant researcher going to enter a new build time machine, at first it was just a perform Magic trick at their school but they were...
2.9K 300 16
{Original Story} Four teenagers are each gifted with the power of one of the classical elements: fire, water, earth, and air. They're meant to becom...
41.3K 4.1K 32
(Highest rank #12 in sci-fi). When a dangerous ancient artifact hidden by the Egyptian gods activates after millennia, the long-dormant powers of a h...