Mrs. Quill » Peter Quill

Por BladeD7

Kaye Nayve Stark-Quill aka Shadow Angel, she is witty, sarcastic, funny and is married to Peter Quill and is... Más

Cast
Playlist
that day you left
Regrets
Authors note
Authors note
Basic White Bitches!
Over 400 reads!?
New book!
Kidnapped
Sneak peak?
Stupid Hydra piece of...
Authors Note
Oh donkey's ass-sorry Cap
Authors Note
Mickey Mouse 🐁 and angry ranting

That's what she said

1.1K 17 0
Por BladeD7

All the Avengers burst out laughing as they walk in the huge kitchen and look at what was happening in front of them. Kaye, Groot, Rocket, and Peter Quill were dancing to 'Rise' by Jack and Jack.

Gamora just watched amused muttering things along the lines of 'they are all a bunch of idiots' and 'why world why?'.

"COME ON GAMORA YOU CAN'T FIGHT IT!"Kaye yells over the music trying to get Gamora to dance. Gamora tries to not to join in but gives in."Oh what the hell, why not."She says getting up and starting to dance with her friends.

Tony sobers up from his laughing fit and walks to the fridge. Kaye smirks throwing a pillow at him. He chuckles turning around to look at her and raises an eyebrow. She just shrugs smiling.

The room becomes silent after they turn off the music. Kaye smiles,"And they were roommates."Peter chuckles "Oh my God they were roommates."He says in a dramatic voice. A second of silence goes over them before they all burst out laughing. Wanda falls to the floor clutching her side from laughing.

Tony gets up eating an apple from the kitchen."This is really juicy."he says eating it. Kaye and Peter look at each other,"That's what she said."They say in unison and then burst out laughing.

Natasha snorts and Kaye points at her."That is unlady like Natasha!"Kay yelled which makes her raise an eyebrow at the dirty blonde. Kaye laughs for the thousandth time today, at the red heads exspression.

~~~~

Peter and Kaye stand up saying they're going to bed. All the Avengers nod their heads heading to their own rooms seeing that it's 1:00 o'clock in the morning.

"Hey Jarvis?"Tony asked the A.I.

"Yes Mr. Stark?"

"Direct Kaye and Peter to their room for me"

"Yes Mr. Stark. Mrs. And Mr. Quill your room is on the 31st floor, 3rd door on the right."The British A.I tells the married couple.

"Thanks Jarvis"They say as they leave to their room.

                   ~~~Next Day~~~

"SIS!"Tony yells from down the hall of his lab.

"YEAH!"

"I MIGHT'VE BLEW SOMETHING UP!"

"WHAT!?"Kaye yells horrified as she runs to his lab to see a whole table  to pieces, and a lot of papers ripped in pieces or on the floor. She stares at her brother in shock as she takes in the sight in front of her.

"What were you trying to make?"She questioned him. Tony gave her an innocent look with a nervous smile.

"U-um I was trying to make rockets for my Iron Man suit that shoot out plasma grenades."Tony tells her and she rolls her eyes at him.

"I was positive it would work, I mean look at me I'm just that smart"He says arrogantly. She shakes her head, helping her brother up from the floor.

"I'll help you clean this up and then I'll help with your plasma rockets later."

"Thanks sis!"He tells her as they start to clean up.

~~~

"Avengers!....we are going to the mall!"Kaye yells out running into the living room and jumping on Tony's back.

"Yes!"Wanda, Gamora, and Natasha yell. The boys look at them,"That's creepy."They tell them with a shake of their heads."No I'm not going"Clint tells them and Steve, Tony, Pietro, Drax, Rocket, Groot, and Thor agree. All the girls look at them with a death stare.

"Ok ok fine we'll go"

"Rocket, Groot you guys don't have to go sense you guys are a tree and a raccoon."The two let out a sigh of relief as they go back to the couch.

"Jarvis make sure they don't blow up anything up like Tony did."

"Hey!"Rocket yells from the couch."I am Groot!"

"Yes Mrs. Quill."

"You can call me Kaye, Jarvis."

"Yes Kaye."

"This is gonna be a long day."Tony whispers to himself or so he thought. Kaye smacks him over the head.

"Ow!"Tony yells out in pain and everyone snickers at him as they leave to go to the mall.

~~~

"Natasha this dress would look good on you!"Kaye squeals grabbing a short black sparkly dress with lace arm sleeves. Kayes dress was red with sleeves Wanda's dress was black showing the shoulders and Gamora's was blue lace.

Natasha's dress

Kaye's dress

Gamora's dress

Wanda's dress

"Wow we look hot!"Kaye says smirking as the girls nod in agreement.

"We done?"Nat asked the girls

"Yeah."

"Let's go find the boys!"They all go to the food court to find them all eating hotdogs.

"We're done."

"Finally."

"I'm never going shopping with girls again."The girls roll their eyes as they all get up and pay for their stuff.

Sorry for not updating as much I'm always busy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...