♡Pistanthrophobia♡ - +Meanie+

By ILuvRealiTEA

Jeon Wonwoo got cheated by his ex and got depressed.... not until someone came to his life... More

New Student
Kim Mingyu
New friends
Jun's past
Take some pictures of him
Minseok
A:N
About Wonwoo
Jeonghan's gang
Some Verkwan's thing
He asked me out
Hang out with Minseok
Going on a date with Mingyu
That shithead is annoying af
He Is Mine
Minseok's party
Temporary
Minseok's changing and Jun's plan
Not So Punishing Punishment
Speacial Chapter
Mr.Cold-hearted Boss
☁️🌈

Buddie

1.5K 54 4
By ILuvRealiTEA

*Mingyu P.O.V*   -at home-

Finally, home. I love my home. First day at school feels like shit. it's tiring. I need to handle about school, about Wonwoo.

Wonwoo.

Now I know why he's in bad mood. Pity him.

When I opened the door, a voice greeted me. " Welcome home, brother! How's new school?" That's my sister. " Neh, I felt like shit."

"What's wrong?" " It's just a school stuff." I said with a tired tone. " Okay, but you need to shower first, you smell like trash you know?" "Yah!"

She ran to mom. What a kid. " Aish this kid, your lucky this time."

I then go upstairs and then my room. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. Yes, so refreshing.

After that, I go get my clothes and wear it. When I done with it, a sudden ring came from my phone. I take a look, it's Buddie <3. Wait what's his name again. MinSik? MingSeo?

Buddie<3: Yo dude! 😜
Buddie<3: It's Minseok. The handsome man you just met.

Oh it's Minseok. 

Mingyu: Hi bud! How's you doing now?? 😊

buddie<3: Great dude. So want to hang out after school tomorrow. We just met so we need to know each other. So can you?

Mingyu: Sure. Where should we meet?

Buddie<3: At the school front gate. Okay I need to go now. Bye princess.

Mingyu: Bye. Wait, princess??

Buddie<3: Just kidding. But I like that. Can I call you that?

Mingyu: Wait,no. I don't like that kind of nickname. Sorry. You can call me whatever except that.

Buddie<3: That's suck but ok. I just call you Min. K bye. 👋

Mingyu: Bye too.

Did he just called me princess? Mingyu calm down. Calm down. He's not like that. I don't want to remember my past now. Just forget.

" MINGYU, COME DOWN, EAT!" That kid shouted.

I then go downstairs and eat with my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 811 39
Just a bunch of University Students getting through their life and finding romance along the way Ships Jeongcheol Seoksoo Soonhoon Junhao Meanie Verk...
74.2K 2.2K 43
Be my forever Call my name Run away, run away Run away with me All Wonwoo wants to do is get away from his miserable life.
2.1K 189 20
- It was in the dim light of a streetlight that they met and decided never to let go of each other again, because they realized they needed each othe...
33.4K 1K 25
Most people know popular students wouldn't date a nerd, but what if Kim Mingyu one of the popular students dates the nerd of the school, Jeon Wonwoo...