BEYOND DESIRE- (Completed)

By LisaHarithas

She is not just his Desire anymore- she is his desire, insanity, attraction, passion, obsession, his demand t... More

PROLOGUE
PART-I
PART-II
PART- III
PREVIEW FOR PART-V
PART-V
PART-VI (A)
PART VI (B)
PART- VII (A)
PART- VII (B)
PART-VIII (MEGA UPDATE)
PART- IX (A)
PART- IX (B)
INTERLUDE
PART-X
PART- XI
PART- XII
PART- XIII
PART- XIV
PART- XV
PART- XVI
PART- XVII
PRECAP of PART-XVIII
PART- XVIII
PART- XIX
PART XX
PART- XXI (Last Part)

PART-IV

12.5K 451 22
By LisaHarithas

PAST TIMELINE

15 months before (The day after Khushi slapped Arnav) at Gupta House, Nainital:

((Timeline-wise this is right after Part-2))

Khushi got up with a pounding headache. Payal tried waking her up, "Khushi, get up. We are late to work. Bankimji will not be happy if we report late"

"Ha Jiji, I will get ready in 10 minutes"

"Kya hua Khushi? Why are your eyes red and puffed up? Did you cry?"

Khushi instantly remembered the reason for her puffy eyes and pounding headache... The devil... the slap...

At once she was scared... out of her wits...

"God, what have I done?" Khushi mused, "He is rich and powerful. What if he does something to me or my family? I should have just ran away without slapping him. But how? The Rakshas caught me tight in his arms, slapping was the only way to escape..."

Khushi was brought out of her thoughts by Payal.

"Khushi, stop daydreaming. Come soon"

The same morning at Raizada Estate, Nainital:

Aman had never seen Arnav that angry... he was furious... actually beyond furious...

"Aman, I need details about her"

"Sir, whom?"

Arnav's stare was seething in rage, "Khushi"

"But sir, I got you the details"

"I need more Aman", Arnav ground his teeth, "I need everything about her and her family"

"Ok sir"

"ASAP... and cancel my meetings for today"

Now, Aman was shocked. ASR would never neglect his work even on sundays. So, something big had happened yesterday. Aman knew better than to ask this of his boss. His boss was definitely obsessed with this girl.

"Yes... Yes sir"

"Details....soon", Arnav's voice was cold

Aman was back by afternoon with Khushi's information.

"Sir, She comes from a lower middle class family here and lives with her parents, Bua and sister. She was born and brought up here. She studied until 12th grade in Nainital and then did her BA in Economics from MJP University in Bareilly. Her sister Payal is two years older than her. Both the sisters work in Raizada Orchards. Khushi helps one of our managers, Bankim Lal, with accounts"

Aman took a breather as Arnav paid rapt attention.

"Currently, the girls live with their Bua. Their father Shashi Gupta used to work in Raizada Orchards until he got a paralytic attack. His wife Garima has taken him to an Ayurvedic center around 100 miles from Nainital for treatment. I heard his condition is deteriorating. The family cannot afford proper allopathic treatment"

"Alright, let's chat with the girl again. I would like to... let's say... make a deal..."

"Ok sir", Aman gulped

"Get ready Aman, we are going to my orchards", Arnav smiled sarcastically, "It's been a while, right?"

Now this was the second shock of the day for Aman. He knew exactly why ASR was going to the orchards now.

Raizada Orchards, Nainital:

The work section at the Orchards went into an uproar. The big boss visiting them was the news of the decade. The office was miraculously cleaned up, chairs set, and everybody looked prim and proper.

Arnav entered looking around for the girl that left him sleepless last night.

Bankim and other managers hustled around him trying to impress upon him about the wonderful yield of apples, strawberries, peaches and apricots this year.

Arnav was offered his favorite black coffee which he declined with a lazy flick of his hand. Coffee was not what he was here for.

Arnav looked at Aman with a nod and Aman started questioning the managers regarding the produce. Aman then asked them about the accounts and who manages them. Subsequently, Khushi and Payal were summoned to Arnav's presence.

Arnav sat back and watched Khushi leisurely while everyone around was super attentive to the slightest movement of his little finger.

Every second was unbearable to Khushi. 

She was anxious and fraught with worry. 

"Is he going to talk about last night? Is he going to take me from here by force? Infront of everyone? Hey Devi Maiyya, please no.. no.. no", she prayed earnestly, "My respect and my family's respect are at stake here".

"So, you help with managing accounts here, huh?", he asked her recklessly. She nodded her head hesitantly.

"Sir", Bankim affectionately chimed in, "She manages most of the accounts here", he continued, "She is very capable sir, I can almost say she is the accounts manager".

"Then what do you do?", Arnav snapped at Bankim.

Bankim was shocked, to say the least. "Woh, sir, I... I... I taught her the work. I... I oversee how she... how everyone... ", he trailed off.

Khushi felt sorry for the elderly Bankimji.

"I would like to see the accounts", he said looking at her, "At the estate mansion today evening. Let's see how good you are", he smirked at her.

Only she understood what exactly he meant.

Everybody released their breaths after he left.

Payal whispered, "Wow Khushi, he is so handsome. He looks bilkul like a hero; and he is so commanding and powerful"

Khushi could not answer.

"Khushi, if you are scared to go alone to the estate mansion today evening, I can come with you. Waise, he is scary too"

"No Jiji, I can go by myself. Besides, you have to help Buaji in cooking"

Khushi knew what Sir ji would talk to her and did not want Payal to know about it. She took a deep breath, she needed to deal with this better, unlike yesterday. Last night she was caught unawares, today she will be careful and alert. She was going to state firmly that she wouldn't tolerate such nonsense. She would make it clear to him that she was not someone to stoop low for money or pressure.

Only if it was that easy...

Later that evening at Raizada estate Mansion:

Khushi stood in front of him with the accounts even though she knew he wouldn't be interested in them.

Arnav moved his eyes on her from top to bottom and she trembled knowing that look. In a simple maroon sari with long hair, she looked ravishing.

"You are one feisty girl, aren't you?", he said narrowing his eyes.

"Sir ji.. Sir ji... I am sorry for yester..", she was cut off.

"Don't bother", he roared, his eyes darkening every minute.

Khushi jumped back scared.

"I'm not someone who can.. who can do these things.. I mean I have never ever... I cannot.." she mumbled.

"Listen", he cut her off again, "I know your father's condition is declining day by day; I will help", he went on, "I'll get him into the best hospitals, ensure that he gets the best treatment".

She was stunned and looked up into his eyes.

He stared at her beautiful hazel orbs for a second and continued, "I am a businessman, In return I want you... of your own accord. I am leaving to Delhi in a couple of hours but I'll be back next week"

Roving his eyes all over her, he said, "I expect you to be... ready by the time I get back... Even though you slapped me, I promise I'll be gentle with you", he sniggered

"But... but why me?", Khushi asked weakly.

"Until yesterday I was smitten with your beauty, now I am smitten with your guts", Khushi went rigid hearing this.

Looking at her frozen expression he said, "Like I said before, I do not enjoy an unwilling partner in bed."

Khushi watched him walk away to his room. She was paralyzed at the turn of events.

"What just happened? How did I end up in this mess? Babuji's treatment... but then I can't do this. I believe in marriage and love. Babuji's health is worsening day by day... but if I do it, how can I live with myself for the rest of my existence? Hey Devi Maiyya, what games are you playing with me? Is he there in my fate?"

Khushi then had no clue that indeed he was there in her fate...

*********************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.2K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
220K 13.9K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
38.2K 5.6K 33
They say love brings happiness in your life. But what if it turns into obsession (सनक)??
194K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...