Lover 000

By thegirlwithalife

The second book of the 000 Series. Wes and Katherine's journey may seem like it's going towards happiness and... More

000
1 Process
2 Fire
4 Baggy clothes
5 Dare
6 Overreacting
7 Punches
8 Tipsy
9 Young
10 Slip
11 Luck
12 Accidents
13 Pretty Little Liars
14 One Gone
15 Bait
16 Old Times
17 Safe
18 Kennedy
19 Slowly
20 The dinner - Te
21 The dinner - Amo
22 Cupcakes
23 Icy
24 Underland
25 Only one
26 Challenge
27 Spain - Day One
28 Spain - Day Two
29 Spain - Day Three
30 Lifelong
New Book

3 Hungry

37.5K 807 1.1K
By thegirlwithalife

I spend half of the Friday afternoon watching movies and eating junk. It would be fine if I was on my period, but I'm not. I was just feeling like eating really unhealthy food.

"Katherine!"

I pause my movie and rush to my door. When I open it I see my mom standing in the hallway, struggling to carry two bags of dirty laundry. I grab one and hug it with my two hands.

"You're locked in your room the entire day. Go out, get some fresh air." She tells me as she follows me down the steps. I have to tilt my head so I can see where I'm placing my feet because the bag is blocking my view.

"I was studying." I reply. I'm not lying. Before I turned on my laptop and started watching movies I was studying for the longest time. I'm still wondering how I can do that.

"You smell like chicken wings." My mom comments, making me snarl. "Are you going out tonight?"

"I'm going over to Wes's." I say and hop down the last stair, but when I turn around, my mom stopped walking and is looking at me with a blank expression.

"Are you two dating?" She asks, but I can hear how carefully she's picking out her words.

"Mom, I told you a thousand times. We're not." I say before continuing to the wash room. I kick open it with my foot and the door makes a small creaking sound as it opens wide.

"Then what are you doing? It's suprising enough to know you're tolerating each other, and now you're hanging out?" Her voice is laced with confusion but I don't blame her. I press my lips in a tight line as I watch her enter the room.

I rarely lie to my parents, almost never. That's why they are completely aware how much my relationship with Wes has changed. But it did take them about five days to understand and get over the shock of it. It took a lot of explaining and storytelling to make them grasp the fact that we're no longer in a feud that was between us. My parents aren't stupid, and they know well enough that there is more than just a simple truce involved. The same goes for Wes's parents. They all get the hang of it, but they're confused about what we are. And that's definitely harder to explain when we don't even know that ourselves.

"I don't know how to explain it, okay?" I take out the clothes and start shoving them in the washer.

"Do you like him?" The question leaves my mouther's mouth and makes me pause for a second. I can see her mouth twitching for a smile but she keeps it normal.

"I guess." I drag and she hikes an eyebrow. That's when I look away, grabbing another piece of clothing out of the bag. "Ugh, I do."

She giggles like a schoolgirl, placing her bag down on the floor.

"I knew it." She smiles widely and helps me with the clothes. "I could've bet that one day you'd have different views on each other."

I roll my eyes at her but something about her sentence makes me think. Then a smile breaks out on my lips when I recall the conversation Wes told me that he had with her before she fell into a coma. My mother's a know-it-all, but the good kind, the one that predicts happy endings for everyone.

"How are you guys not mad at him? I mean, he did break a couple of my bones, wrestled me and constantly picked on me." I wonder.

"If you think we've never gotten mad then you clearly haven't witnessed your dad scolding him and threatening him everytime you'd have a scratch. But it was no use. You don't really fight like a girl, darling." She looks at me with a knowing look and I just shrug, not denying it. "You broke his bones as well, made him bleed and embarassed him. You were no better. Eventually we just let you kids be. You never came home and complained about him."

"True." I say.

"Besides, he's a good kid. He would always, and I mean always come and apologize if he hurt you in any way. He didn't do it in front of you, of course, that would be a bruise to his ego, but he did feel bad, every time." She says and I spin to face her with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you telling me this now?" I ask, completely shocked by this information. Maybe our fights would be stopped a long time ago if I knew he felt bad.

"I did. But you ignored it and thought I was just saying that because I'm friends with his mom."

"Oh." I giggle. "Sorry."

"It's okay. I'm glad you two are sorting things out. Better than I thought." She bumps my shoulder and I roll my eyes.

"I'm done." I stand up and she laughs. "I'm gonna go get my stuff now."

"Say hi from me." My mom sings and I exit with a groan. If there's one thing I wanted to avoid, it's these embarassing moments and teasing.

I hate driving. For some reason, it never felt natural to me and everytime I have to drive, it is simply because there is no one else to give me a ride or because I am the designated driver. I avoid being in the driver's seat at all costs. It annoys me to have to look around and constantly pay attention to the car movement. I prefer looking out the window or having a nap while driving. So by the time I park in Wes's driveay, I'm frustrated by the car and can't wait to get out.

The house seems empty when I enter and all the lights are turned off. That's why I literally jump when the light on the stairs flicks on and Wes shows up leaning on the wall. A muffled scream is heard from my lips and I crouch down.

"You- Don't do that." I clutch my heart, still feeling the shockwave.

"You're not in a horror movie, Katherine." Wes slowly drags himself down the stairs. "I told you nobody's going to be home."

"Yeah, well, I forgot about that." I stand up and take a breath, examining Wes as he approaches me. His eyes slowly fall down my figure and he slaps my ass as he walks past me and into his kitchen. I roll my eyes at him before I take off my jacket and hang it next to the front door before stepping into the kitchen as well.

"You hungry?" Wes asks, taking two tall glasses out of the cabinet. I shake my head and lean on one of the counters.

"I think I just ate the whole Chick-fil-A menu." I look down at my belly, wondering just how many food I stuffed into myself.

"You could've brought some." He mutters and fills the two glasses with water.

"Yeah, right." I scoff. "Jasper begged and I didn't even give him a bite."

"Can I have a bite?" He says and looks me up and down. I straighten up and glare at him, taking one of the glasses with force. I down the liquid quickly.

Wes chuckles and approaches me, taking my waist in his palms.

"You know I'm joking." He says, looking over my head before dropping his eyes on mine, instantly captivating me in his gaze. "But you should go to the gym more."

"Oh, shut up." I roll my eyes and he smirks once again before crouching down, his arms enveloping my knees. As he lifts himself up I fall over his back and let out a squeak.

"Yeah, you should definitely go to the gym more." He says with a serious tone and I hit his back while he trudges up the stairs. I'm awfully aggressive today.

"You smell." I comment, lying completely. His cologne can be smelt from the other side of the road and it's so familiar I get lost in the scent.

"If I fart, that'd smell more, right?" He asks and I widen my eyes as I realise I'm positioned right behind his back, where the danger is the worst.

"Put me down. Now." I warn and he chuckles just as he opens the door of his room with his foot and lays me down on the bed. He places his palms next to me and hovers over my body. He studies me for some time, his eyes just nonchalantly following the curves of my body. My heart begins to beat faster than usual and it accelerates when his eyes move to my face, flicking between my own eyes. I'm fidgety because of his gaze, but also because he seems to be looking through me instead of at me.

"What's up with you? Your nerves have been going crazy the past two weeks." He tells me, his thumb gently caressing my bottom lip. I close my eyes for a second, but reopen them as I think about his question. I wiggle out of his cage and cross my legs over one another.

"It's just worry." I look down at my lap.

"About what?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "Everything around me. I'm just making a hassle out of small things. I keep doing that and it makes me antsy and restless."

"Bad habits." Wes says and I pull a small smirk as I glance at him. "You need a day off. Just some time to bring your thoughts together. I know that would help."

"I'll get the weekend." I mutter.

"Yeah, but even then you seem to have a routine you stick to. You gotta make a pause and swerve off the road a little. It wouldn't hurt to have some time for yourself."

"I do have time for myself." I complain.

"Your little park walks are bullshit." Wes grins and I swat at his shoulder.

"I enjoy those!" I release a faint giggle but he shakes his head at me, although I see his cheeks lifting.

"You're walking on pins and needles, baby." He murmurs, pulling me into his lap. "You need a day off. I mean, no assignments, no chores, just a day to breathe."

"You trying to make me procrastinate?" I raise an eyebrow, just as his hand glides over my thigh, moving to my back.

"Right now, no." He glances at his own hand before squeezing my ass. "But you have to relax. You're giddy."

"I'm giddy?" I can't supress the laugh that I let out. I place my hands on his broad shoulders and push my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, fucking giddy." He plays with the material of my leggings, furrowing his brows. I slowly graze his neck with my nail and he tilts his head back at my touch, making a low sound in the back of his throat. When he returns his head back, his eyes hold the most mischievous spark, filled with lust above all. I bite my lip at his expression, the tension between my legs growing by a second. His hands rake over my legs and he rolls us over faster than I can respond to his actions.

His lips meet my neck as he bites down on my skin, in the same time that his fingers pull on my leggings. I fumble with his shirt and take it off before kissing him hungrily, holding the sides of his face. I'm so infatuated by him it's hard to let things go slow. His hands are rough as he pulls down my pants, throwing them God knows where.

"Tell me if -" He breathlessly mutters through the kiss, thirsty for more, proving just how much we're starving for each other. "- if I'm going too fast."

I shake my head violently before crashing my lips on his again. Holy shit, I need this so much. I quickly get rid of my loose shirt and he licks his lips before removing my bra so expertly and so fast I barely notice. I reach for his pants and he pulls them down, leaving him in his boxers, showing just how much he wants and needs this. He yanks my panties down and grips my waist, positioning me perfectly under him.

"Fuck, baby." He groans, his voice filled with anticipation as he grips my ass, my thighs, racing his hands up my body. My head is dizzy and I use my strength to pull him closer to me, colliding our bodies in a deep, reckless kiss.

It's not long before he enters me, fulfilling both of our needs. My eyes cross a little before I grip his shoulders and focus on his heavy breathing.  I'm taken over by sensation and my voices are heard in between his grunts. He tries to go deeper eveytime, putting as much pressure as he can. I can already tell his tight hold is gonna leave a mark on my waist, but so are my nails on his back.

"Go faster." I manage and he locks our gazes, as if asking if I'm sure. But my eyes say it all as his hand slides under my back while his other rests next to me. I close my eyes as his movements go faster, and he can go fast alright.

"Shit." He mutters, lowering his head further into my neck. We lose ourselves in each other, pleasure taking over.

My hands move from his shoulders to the sheets, crumpling them between my fingers as my climax approaches.

"Stay still, baby." Wes says, assuming my feeling and I tighten around him as he rides through my high, moving so fast I can barely breathe. I moan as he continues to push inside me.

"Holy." His low voice is heard before a sigh escapes his lips and he fills me, dropping his head in my neck. I feel his eyelashes tickle my skin as he breathes heavily. "Fuck."

I giggle softly before slipping from under him and away from the bed. But I don't get far, as he clasps my hand and pulls me into his embrace. He covers my neck with kisses and I smile calmly.

"Wanna come with me to the airport tomorrow?" He asks, stroking my hair.

"Sure. Who are we picking up?"

"Carter." He answers and I smile, clapping enthusiastically.

"Yay." I start getting excited. "Where's he from?"

"Edmonton." Wes answers and I stop clapping.

"Wait, Canada? I didn't know that." I say, this newfound information shocking me. "But how did he have a car?"

Wes laughs at me and I instantly feel stupid. I just remembered he drove a car back at the house so I'm wondering.

"He rented it."

"Oh, sue me. How was I supposed to know?" I frown at his amused expression, enjoying the fact that he can mock me.

"I know, I know." He says but continues to let out a couple more laughs. I like that he shows this side of him to me, it brings me joy somehow. But my own small smile falters when the front door of Wes's house is heard. His face falls and he widens his eyes at me before scurrying off the bed.

"You said they'd be away 'till eight!" I whisper yell as I follow after him, desperately looking around for my underwear. God knows where it is, as it literally flew over the room.

"That's what they said!" Wes replies in the same tone before a piece of clothing hits me and I look down to see my panties. I slip them on before grabbing my shirt and my leggings.

"My bra." I panic and Wes only looks at my chest. He's completely dressed but his hair looks more than disheveled. I walk over to him and run my fingers through it, pulling it to the side so it looks somewhat decent.

"That's not really smart, Katherine." He mutters, his hand reaching to cup my breast. I swat him away and open a drawer to take out one of his hoodies. That will hopefully cover the fact that my nipples are visible through my shirt.

"Weston!"

"Here!" Wes reacts to his father's voice and I comb my hair with my fingers one last time before exiting the room with him. I perk my elbow on the top of the stairs as we look down to see his parents enter, looking as elegant as ever. I don't know where they were but I can only guess it was a meeting, seeing as they're both is suits. I rarely see a women wearing one, but that red color fits perfect on Mrs. Blue. His dad places his glasses in a small case before looking up at the two of us.

"You two." He shakes his head while his wife leans on him for support to take off her heels. "Have you eaten anything? Amber is gonna make something for lunch."

"Yes, but later." Mrs. Blue says, sighing as her bare feet hit the ground. I know exactly how relieving that feels. "Sorry, kids, but I need a nap first."

"You don't have to rush. I ate anyway." I tell her, not wanting her to feel pressured because of us.

"I didn't." Wes frowns and I elbow him in the ribs.

"You'll have to wait." His mother tells him sternly before walking away into the kitchen. I hear the boy beside me groan but he doesn't object. His father just shrugs and proceeds after his wife.

"Great, now I'll be hungry." He turns to me after they both leave.

"Boohoo." I mumble sarcastically. He gives me a loopsided smirk before grabbing the back of my knees, throwing me over his shoulder. I shriek and giggle at the same time as he drags me back into his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.3K 93
Katherine Reynolds and Erik Jones couldn't be any more different. White/black, Upper class/lower class, sweet and innocent/dangerous and corrupt. Th...
306K 8K 44
What happens when a naive girl, Katherine, is put into every single class with the five most hottest and famous guys? Mostly chaos and dramas. But wh...
225 34 35
Scarlett was never ordinary. Having her entire family be apart of the Mafia since she could remember. She hoped to stay out of it to live a normal li...
606K 25.2K 49
When Kate returns home to boarding school, she must fend off her ex-boyfriend who is now dating her sister and her childhood bully desperate to learn...