Two Hearts

By siyasarasaga

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... More

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
Only friend....??
First date
Betrothal
Kiss
Unexpected
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
I can't live without you
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Engagement??
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
I Love being Loved
Clever plan
Speeding up
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Again Slap🤔
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
Tied the knot
What is there to talk?
After you return
Love will bring him back
Entwined Souls
Love is in the air
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

All is well

3.3K 217 90
By siyasarasaga

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

Wherever I may go in my life, but I will come to rest in your shadow..

If the death comes, I will welcome it with bouquet and die laying my head in your lap..

Sitara's pov

I wanted to cry so badly.. I can't see pappa laying like that.. Mamma is crying and I thought Arjun would be brave enough to console mamma.. but he started to shed tears to my surprise  and then I felt that he was still a kid by his heart..

He wanted me to be strong to lean on and I  just masked brave face for  Arjun and mamma.. we all need pappa to come back strong and healthy..More the time flew, more we became anxious.. we didn't hear anything positive about him from the doctors and their frequent visits to ICU didn't give any positive vibes..

After what seemed like a day, the doctor came and explained about pappa's current condition to us.. It hit us like a thunder.. We didn't expect that pappa's health condition will deteriorate this much and he didn't show any symptoms of ailment too... All of a sudden, he had a major cardiac arrest..

After the Doctor left for his room, mamma started weeping miserably and I couldn't stand her crying.. Arjun asked mamma about what happened before she called us for help..I tried my best to give confidence to her  and it helped a little.. When mamma's cries turned to sniffles, then the grown boy started crying..

'whom should I console first'

I went near Arjun and he immediately hugged me around my waist and sobbed into my stomach..

"Arjun its Ok... Pappa will be fine.. " I patted his shoulders inorder to comfort him and then everything turned upside down..

A nurse ran towards the doctor's room in full panic mode and it was start for us to think about all the worst possibilities..

We three panicked seeing the typical hospital ICU scene in front of our eyes.. Mamma who stopped crying earlier now started it again... Tears threatened to spill from my eyes but I controlled it.. If I join them and start to cry, there will be no positivity around us.. I have to stay strong for everyone, for MY ARJUN..

"Sir please tell what is happening here" Arjun stopped the doctor who was about to enter the ICU..

"His pulse rate dropped so much and we are trying.. Pray to God" With that doctor went inside the ICU without sparing anymore time.. His words startled us and we didn't know any way to make things better..

Mamma cried more which broke my heart into million pieces.. I hugged her hoping to give atleast the physical support..

"Mamma don't cry... We have to be strong.. pappa will make it" few tears escaped from my eyes without my consent..

"N-No Situ some-something is happening to him. I-I can't live i-if something happens to him" mamma cried on my shoulder and I didn't know how to console her..

Arjun looked confused and I don't know what he was thinking.. He stood there like a statue and his face void of emotions scared me more..

"Arjun god is with us.. nothing will happen to pappa... Don't be like this Arjun... It scares us more.. " I told taking his hand in mine...

He didn't tell anything... Just looked at the doors with a vague look in his eyes..

'Still we have hope, why to lose hope.. Doctors are trying their best and mostly why to worry when god is with us' my mind surprisingly gave me positive thoughts..But It didn't remove my fear.. I was afraid of missing pappa..

"Arjun, shall I call ma and pa to come here.. "

"No, don't disturb them in between their sleep.. we shall tell them afterwards.. we shouldn't make them panic.. its not good for their health too" he told which left no room for arguement..

Nearly an hour passed and there was no information about pappa.. No one came of the ICU and no one went inside too.. Is that a good sign or bad sign, we didn't know.. 

"Arjun why don't you call Vish uncle and Sanjay brother.. they are doctors and will be tell everything as it is" I prompted him, mentally cursing myself to tell that idea after two hours..

"Hmm I will call Sanjay immediately" Arjun told and called Sanjay bro... He briefly explained to him and they started to the hospital immediately..

They came to hospital within ten minutes and Arjun told everything the doctors said previously.. Vish uncle went inside his room and came with his coat, as he was one of the visiting doctors in that hospital.. He told Sanjay bro to wait along with us and went inside ICU..

He came with another doctor and told "he is fine" those words which we were expecting to hear for hours reached our ears and it felt like, a plate of delicious food when we are hell hungry..

'A million thanks to god'

Vish uncle explained pappa's condition, "Arjun they saved him and that too after so many treatments.. he should be in bed rest for atleast two months and completely without taking any stress.. he should take medicines at right time and moreover take care of his diet.. The doctors have done angiogram and everything looks fine for now.. keeping him healthy hereafters is in your hands" 

After that, the cardiologist called Arjun to his room for explaining other things.. I stood with mamma and her face showed relief..

"I want to see him" mamma whispered and I agreed with her..

The sun has risen and the day has bloomed.. Arjun came with coffee for us..

"When can we see pappa??" I asked him...

"In an hour.. his rates are now stable and then will move him to room this evening it seems" he told sipping his coffee..

"Where is Vish uncle and Sanjay bro"

"I told them to go home as pappa is stable now.. they need to work and for that they should sleep. They went home after getting assurance that if any problem arises, I should call any one of them immediately"

"Hmm they came at right time and saved us from getting heart attack" I told to lighten up the mood and I wanted to cry badly to let everything out...

After an hour, doctors  went to check him again and then only we will be allowed to see him..  Doctors came out and gave us permission to meet him..

We entered the ICU and saw pappa in the third bed with so many wires hooked on his chest.. We went near him and mamma touched his hand.. Pappa slowly opened his eyes after so much difficulty and he looked at mamma first..

That was the moment which made me to shed all the tears which I controlled for few hours... Arjun held me to his chest, it was more like a relief tears... I sobbed into his chest and he didn't tell anything, just held me according to my liking..

"I am fine why you people are worrying" pappa sounded so low...

"You better don't open your mouth Prakash. How dare you tried to leave me.. do you think you can be free from my torture.. no way wherever you go I will come there" mamma told in  angry tone..

(I will be there for you always, I will sacrifice my life for you, If I want to leave you, I will die before leaving you)

Pappa chuckled weakly and Arjun wiped my tears with his thumb..

"I know that.. I will never leave you" pappa told holding mamma's hand..

"Better you don't do that.. You scared me to death" mamma wiped the tears which again flew down her cheeks..

Arjun tugged my arms and looked into my eyes and I got his clue of giving them privacy for few minutes.. I blinked twice in affirmation and Arjun told "We both will come and Situ stops crying mamma"..

Pappa nodded his head and mamma smiled knowing our intention.. We both came out of the ICU and walked towards secluded area..

Arjun pulled me into his warm embrace and it made me feel refreshed..

"You start to cry after we all finish" Arjun whispered...

"Where will  you lean on if  I was crying at that time" I asked him..

(When you lean on to my shoulder I will fight all the troubles.. )

"Your shoulders... I know you acted brave for me" he kissed my cheek..

"When I cry I want you to be strong for me.. So I won't cry until you stand like a rock Arjun"

"I will Always be your rock..I love you my wife" he kissed my another cheek..

"This is hospital...not our home or bedroom" I pinched his arm.

"Wherever the place may be, but you are my wife.. so I will kiss you whenever I feel like" he smiled for the first time after so many hours...

"Leave these things.. what are you going to do for London trip" I asked him...

"Obviously cancelling it.. nothing is bigger than my family and their well being.. Pappa should be in bed rest and if I go to London he won't take care of him, but only our company.."

"Yeah Arjun good decision"

"There is one more thing in this... " He smirked mischievously..

"What "

"I don't have to wait for six months" he smirked making my eyes to widen in shock because of hidden meaning in it..

😍😍😍😆😆😆😃😃😄😄😁😁😀😀

What expectations do you have regarding your marriage and life partner??

How is this chapter??

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter..

Please do vote, share and comment ..

With love

Yours Sowmitha...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 64.8K 46
The plot is in India and revolves around a quiet girl Samyra and handsome Anshuman and transformation of their arranged marriage into love and is spi...
4.7M 238K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
238K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
344K 13.3K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...