Hired (Chanbaek)

By cclay2020

*Complete* Chanyeol being quiet and not fully over his ex leaving him at the altar, he now needs a date for... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick Question
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(edited)
Teaser
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Story
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Teaser
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Ohhhh 😘
Special Chapter

Chapter 13

4K 240 278
By cclay2020

(a/n long ass chapter so get comfy)

"Chanyeol what are you doing?"

"I just thought maybe we could...... Oh shit I'm so so sorry........ I don't know what's come over me" I sit back up on the sofa grabbing the bottle and taking a big swig from it.

"Look its my fault Chanyeol for leading you on with all this boyfriend stuff " baekhyun sits up beside me grabbing the bottle from my hand and sipping it himself.

"I am all over the place since I got here baekhyun...... I'm messed up..... Look at me kissing you like that...... Fuck I hate myself right now" I get up from the sofa and walk towards the door looking out into my parents back garden as the sprinklers are still going off.

"Chanyeol your not messed up, your emotions are all over the place with seeing your ex and your family again and most of all hiring me to pretend to be your date" he gets up and move towards me handing me the bottle as he just smiles as I take it.

"I don't know it's just since day one you have been so caring to me and all that PDA stuff that I craved you showed me tonight and...... I sound like an idiot now" I drink from the bottle more as I really don't feel too good. I shake it off and sit back on the sofa putting the bottle on the floor and then my head in my hands.

"All I can say is I'm sorry Chanyeol, but baby don't cry" I feel his hands pull mine away from my face making me look at him as he is on his hunkers in front of me looking so caring at me that I just want to kiss him so badly I want to forget everything.

"I look desperate don't I" I take my glasses off and rub my eyes as he still holds one of my hands while he searches in his jacket handing me a handkerchief. "Thank you" I take it and wipe my face feeling ever so embrassed.

"Do you want to leave and go back to Japan? " I ask him as he stops and looks at me with a frown.

"Why would I do that, I'm here to help you and I am not letting that ass hole of an ex get to you and make you feel like this or make you miss your sisters wedding" he gets up and turns his back to me making me wonder why it's bothering him so much.

"He is that type of bloke that uses nice and caring people just like you and it pisses me off, he flirts with you and then has the balls to flirt with me" I watch him get more annoyed at he leans over an old handrail that leads down to a old sauna we use to have.

"Are you ok baekhyun,?" I put my glasses back on and walk towards him making him turn around putting a fake smile on.

"Yes I'm ok, I just hate people that are like that to others but I just have to deal with it thats part of this job I'm in" he walks away towards the door making me wonder is he upset cause I'm upset?

Emotions come over me again knowing I've maybe upset him too and I caused all of this and put him in this position. I sit back on the chair and let my tears fall wishing I never came here.

" Chanyeol I can't cope with someone as nice as you crying, please don't cry" he hurries back over to me getting on his hunkers again and wiping a stray tear that escaped under the rim of my glasses.

I grab his hand and hold it still as it touches my cheek making him look at me before he whispers "Baby don't" he looks at my lips making me want to kiss him as I feel myself move closer making my lips touch his in a soft kiss like none before. We both pull away slowly before he rests his forehead on mine. "Chanyeol this isn't right, your emotional and drunk right now, I can't...." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I couldn't keep D.O and I can't even get Baekhyun without paying for him.

"Hey look at me please" he cups my face in his hands looking into my eyes ready to say something before he stops and just kisses me. I close my eyes and enjoy the softness of his kiss as he gets up from his hunkers and sits across my lap. He pulls away from the kiss making me opens my eyes to look at him. "Are you sure about this?" he whispers as I just nod. "Chanyeol I need to hear you say it"  he waits "I'm sure" he moves in and kisses me again as I pull off his jacket with his help as we get lost in a more passionate kiss. I hold onto his small waist as his hands run up the buttons of my shirt before he rips my shirt open sending a few buttons around the room. I pull away from our kiss looking at the hunger in his eyes as he takes his t-shirt off before throwing it somewhere in the room. "Your so beautiful" I look in awe at him as he kisses up and down my chest making me feel things I haven't felt  before. My hands find their way to his zip "Can I ? " I ask as he helps my hand undo his zip. "Shit your going commando" I look up at him surprised as he just laughs "Yeah" before I lean up and wrap my arms around him kissing him like a crazy person.

"Hey baby slow down, we have all night" he whispers into my ear as I feel his hands undo my buttons. I lean back into the chair as he climbs off pulling my trousers down. I lift my ass so they can come off easier blushing watching him standing over me with just his trousers on open at the waist, his hips being the only thing holding them up. I nearly drool at the sight of him. I've seen him in a towel and naked but now he looks like a angel.

"Like what you see" he reaches for my boxers pulling them off as my cock strings free making me cover it with embrassment.

"Don't hide from me baby" he takes my hand and helps me stand up kissing up my chest to my jaw as I bend a little so he can reach my lips which I find really cute.

"So you wanna top me" he whispers into the kiss making me stop and look at him "I've never topped before" I blush looking down at him with my heart beat racing in my chest.

"Do you want to try it? " he grabs my cock in his hand as he speaks against my lips turning me on even more that my cock feels like its going to burst.

"I..... I..... don't know"  I begin to laugh as he pulls away. "I usually top but I think you have a bit of rage inside you so...." he moves away and bends over the sofa sticking his ass up in the air.

"Your so beautiful" I watch as he looks over his shoulder at me stroking my cock. "Come here to me I'll guide you" he stands up with his back still towards me and spits on his hand and takes my cock in is hand and kisses me with passion. I grab his neck from behind and hold it so I can kiss him while he guides my cock to his opening. "Ready?" he says hungrily.
"Yes" I kiss him as he slides his ass onto my cock making me throw my head back at his tightness.

"Look at me" he whispers making me look into his eyes at the beauty before me.

"This feels so good" I hold him closer as he continues to move on my cock making me guide us to the sofa trying not to hurt him. He bends over and holds the back of the chair as I slowly move inside him hearing his little moans that are making me more hard if it was ever possible.

"Let's swap please" I whisper in his ear as I kiss his back. 'Don't you want to fuck me? " he says while still moving his ass on my cock.

" I rather you fuck me" I pull out sad at the loss of him around me but to be honest I'd rather he was inside me.

"Ok get on your knees on the sofa" he moves and gets behind me as I settle ready for him. "You ready? " he asks again as I just nod before saying it "Yes" to his delight. He leans down and licks my opening making me roll my eyes at how good he is with his tongue, sliding it inside me a little. He moves away making me pout at the loss of touch as I look over my shoulder as he watches me while moisting up his cock with his spit. I have to admit it looks so fucking hot. He let's go of his cock and I can see the size of it and wonder how someone so small in height can have such a large cock, maybe a inch smaller then mine.

He moves and next thing I feel is him deep within my ass making my eyes roll back as he grabs my ass with his hands before moving slowly.

"Shit that feels so good" he moves a little more around till I let out a bigger moan. "Found it" he laughs as he continues to move faster at the same sweet spot sending my body to a place it never got to so quickly before.

"Chanyeol your ass is amazing" he pounds more making me grab my cock stroking it while precum leaks from it.

"Omg" is all the words I can't get out right now as I feel myself get closer to my orgasam.

"Shit, baek your so good I don't think I can hold back" I bite the back of the chair trying to hide my desperate cries for release as he pound me faster.

"Its ok don't hold it back, I want you to cum for me" he kisses my baek before pounding me faster and harder till I start to scream as he covers my mouth pounding me more as I release all over the chair thick ropes of cum as he pulls out and cums all over my ass whipering my name in a growl.

"Fuck Chanyeol that ass of yours is trouble" he wipes the cum off my ass with what I think is his t-shirt. My legs are like jelly as I turn to sit on the  part of the chair that I didn't cum on trying to catch my breath as I watch him wipe his rock hard cock free of cum.

"I can't believe we did that" I feel more relaxed with him as he sits beside me after wiping the chair and leans his arm along the back of the chair before leaning towards me "Did you enjoy it?" he smiles as he wipes my hair from my brow so gently making me lean My head towards him "I really did" I take off my glasses and wipe the steam from them with my shirt that I found over the chair arm. He moves my chin to look back at him before he kisses me again softly "I did too" he whispers making me lean in and kiss him again.

"We should get going back inside what do you think, it will be morning soon" He stands up pulling on his jeans and handing me mine. I really want to stay and not make this night end but I get up and take my jeans from him and put my shirt on.

We grab our coats and shoes and tiptoe around the edge of the garden avoiding the sprinklers giggling like school kids.

Sneaking in the backdoor of the house we make it into my room as I close the door.

"I really need a shower but I don't think I have energy right now" I fall onto the bed as the room begins to spin.

"Have one in the morning" he says as he slips off his clothes and throws on a pair of shorts before climbing into the bed.

"I guess so" I go use the bathroom and slip on a pair of shorts and t-shirt and head back into the room seeing baek laying in the bed with the bedside light on and the covers just covering his private area. I stop dead in my tracks staring at his sexyness as he puts his phone down. "You ok?" he moves as I walk over and climb in beside him. I feel all embrassed again as I fix the pillow and lay down.

"Do I not get a kiss goodnight" he says making me turn to face him. "Do you want one?" I blush laying facing him. As he scrolls through his phone again.

"Yeah don't you? " he looks at me as I quickly move and give him a quick peak on the cheek before hiding myself under the covers.

"Night Chanyeol" he laughs as I notice the light go out. I lay in bed for ages not quite believing I paid him for sex without him knowing. After what feels like forever, I fall asleep.

Baekhyuns pov

I wake up with a smile on my face and turn my head to see Chanyeol still out cold asleep. I can't believe I have fallen for him so fast, he is such a loveable person. I decide to sneak out of bed and throwing on a pair of bottoms and a hoodie and quickly head down the stairs to make him some breakfast.

As I arrive at the kitchen there is already breakfast made as chanyeols mum is busy making arrangements for tonight's dinner already with the wedding assistant.

"Goodmorning baekhyun" she looks me up and down. "Goodmorning Mrs Park" I smile at her but deep down I do really hate her but decide to keep the peace and be polite even though I want to tell her to take a long walk off a short pier.

"Is Chanyeol not joining us for breakfast dear?" she looks over her reading glasses at me. "No I have decided to bring him up some breakfast in bed so you can organise everything in peace and quiet" I fake smile as the assistant tries talking to her.

"Ok dear, I guess your right I could do with getting this sorted, tell him to come see me when he is dressed, I want him to try on his suit for the wedding tomorrow" I nod towards her before carrying the tray of food up the stairs to the room.

"Morning sleepy head" I smile as I see him wake up as I enter the room. He reaches for his glasses putting them on and runs his fingers through his messy  hair.
"what's all this?" he smiles as I place the try on his lap. "Its breakfast, plus I didn't know what you wanted after drinking lastnight so I brought you dark coffee, light coffee, orange juice, water painkillers and of course waffles" I smile before stepping away popping a strawberry in my mouth.

"You didn't need to do all this" he blushes as I lean over to kiss him as he pulls away making me look at him in surprise. "What are you doing Baekhyun?" he asks me making me move away. "I just wanted a kiss after lastnight" I look puzzled at him making him frown. "Why would we kiss no one is around silly" he says before popping a bit of waffle in his mouth as I feel my heart crack inside my chest.

"Do you remember lastnight?" I ask him as he shakes his head, "Not really, I remember leaving the pub but nothing else why? " he looks up at me before getting up from the bed and grabbing a towel. "No reason" I smile as he walks into the ensuite turning on the shower. I decide to pack my bag quickly as tears start to fall down my face. I take out the envelope full of money he gave me at the beginning when he hired me because he didn't want a paper trail and leave it on the bed with a note. I quickly check my bank account so I can book a flight home and see money was lodged this morning around 1am. I click  into it and see the details of sender a Mr Pcy. I look towards the bathroom door in shock that he paid me for sex, he took the time to transfer money to my account lastnight. I feel sick I really thought it was a spur of the moment thing. I knew I shouldn't have done what I did. How could I let myself fall for him, even worse fall for a client. I re write the note and grab my stuff and leave.

Hurrying down the stairs I don't stop and run right out the front door and jump into mycar throwing my bag into the back. I speed off into traffic and begin to cry. I grab my phone while trying to keep my eye on the road and call Kai.

"Hey baek hows it going with the big elf?"

"Kai I fucked up"

"hey are you crying what's wrong?"

"I fe..... fell.... for him Kai"

"Oh shit"

"I know I'm a idiot, I wasn't suppose to fall for him I know, but I couldn't help it anymore"

"hey look its ok, where are you now?"

"I just ran out of the house and took my stuff and left the money he gave me on the bed, I'm driving the car"

"Ok baek book yourself into a hotel, I don't want you driving upset"

"I'm so annoyed at myself Kai how did I let him get to me like this"

"It happens baby, look hang up and ring me when you get to the hotel"

"ok"

"Good head there now and ring me when you settle in and we can have a proper chat ok"

"I will thanks Kai"

I hang up the phone and pull the car over as I search my phone for a close hotel. Finding one I head straight towards it. Getting a room I grab my bag and jump in the lift to my room. Stepping inside I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower and strip off my clothes. My mind drifts off to what the hell I'm going to do now.

Chanyeol's pov

"That shower is just what I needed, sorry it was a long one but the water was just soooo good" I walk inside the bedroom with a towel around my waist and one around my shoulders to see the room empty. 'Baekhyun" I look towards the open  wardrobe and drawers where he has his clothes and see they are all gone. I start to panic looking around the room  till I spot the envelope and note on the bed. I sit on the bed and read the note

Here is all the money you gave me in the beginning, now you can forget all this ever happened just like you did us lastnight

P. S if your wondering why there is extra money in the envelope, its the money you transferred to my account lastnight for my services

Have a good time at the wedding I wish you all the best
Baekhyun

"Shit no no no" I open the envelope and he is right every single penny is there. I take out my phone and try ring his number but it just keeps ringing out. I quickly throw on some clothes and head down stairs.

"Have a fight did we?" D.O stands right behind me as I open the front door. I turn towards him as I grab my dad's keys to his car. "None of your business" I slam the door and hurry towards the car. Jumping in I ring his phone again and again and drive around trying to find where he could be.

I've been such an idiot of course I remember lastnight, I just wanted to tease him a little like he does me and now I've sent him away. I begin to cry as my phone rings with a unknown number.

"Hello"

"Hi am I speaking to Park Chanyeol?"

"Yes speaking"

"This is Kai, Baekhyun work colleague"

"oh my god, hi"

"Look I don't want to get involved but I just want to tell you baek is ok, he just needs a bit of time to himself right now"

"I need to find him, please tell me where he is"

"I can't tell you that right now Chanyeol"

"Please I'm begging you, I need to talk to him"

"I know that but I don't know where he is right now he is suppose to ring me when he books into somewhere"

"Ok I will look in all the hotels, motels everywhere"

I hang up the phone on Kai and just start driving where I know there are hotels.

I've been driving for hours and it's getting dark My phone keeps ringing non stop from my mum and sis asking where the hell we are.

I give in and finally head home after checking all the hotels I know of.

" Where have you been and where is baekhyun we are suppose to be having dinner" My mom shouts at me as I ignore her and just walk past her up to my room. I ignore all the pounding on my door to them demanding I go to dinner. I ignore them more by covering my head with my pillow.

Once the pounding has stopped I decide to sneak out hoping they are in the dining room having dinner. Sneaking down the stairs I slip into the kitchen and grab a bottle of expensive whiskey and head to the pool house.

Closing the door I sit on the sofa me and baekhyun had sex on. To me it wasn't just sex, it was more caring and beautiful and passionate. I open the bottle throwing the cap away till I spot one of my shirt buttons at my feet. I pick it up smiling remembering lastnight. I shouldn't have lied to him this morning, I do remember lastnight, how could I forget he was so beautiful and sexy and...." I take a drink of the bottle and throw the rest of it against the wall smashing it into tiny peices. I grab my hair in my hands feeling shit for what I did on him this morning.

" Fancy some company? " I look up to see a surprise

" D.O what the hell do you want"

❤️C ❤️

To celebrate reaching 500 followers and since this story was voted for the most on my message board , I made a pretty long ass chapter hope you enjoyed please leave a comment on how your finding the story

Love
Cclay2020
X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.6K 28
❝ what the fuck are you doing to my cat? ❞ -in which minho mistakes jisung for a cat thief and then falls in love with him ! totally not a cliché and...
2.5K 145 16
"Love is not for me." "Then I am not for you" Where would the love of a pure heart will go after he realizes the truth about his love? How will one m...
47.7K 1.4K 20
Kaihun/ sekai story. Exo ships Boy×boy ♡ Smut scenes Side ship - Chanbaek Baekhyun got a job application for his brother Sehun. Sehun applied for jo...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...