Flights // Billie Eilish

By jamigs18

"What's there to even do during an eight hour long flight delay?" "Wanna fall in love?" girlxgirl achieved #1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
RECAP

Chapter 69

26.4K 700 1.2K
By jamigs18

Josies POV

"You're really going to love them." Billie said to me as we walked through the glass doors of a tall building to meet with her new team for B&F Records.

I flashed a fake smile at her as I nodded my head even though I was nothing but anxious to meet Corinne.

"Billie, you're here." A man with a ball cap covering his brunette hair said from behind a desk.

"Eilish!" I heard a females voice shout.

A girl with very similar style as Billie, her dressed in a hoodie and baggy pants with some worn out vans, approached us and brought Billie into a big hug.

"You must be Josie!" She finally acknowledged me once she released my girlfriend from her hold.

She flashed me an overly wide smile before also giving me a hug, mine quicker and much less sincere than the one she gave Billie.

"And you must be Corinne." I said as I took in her features in person for the first time.

She had short brown hair that was just hitting her shoulders, deep chocolate eyes, and flawless skin without a drop of make up on her face. I hated to admit it, but she was just naturally beautiful.

"That's me," she grinned, "Billie has told me so much about you. It's so nice to finally meet you."

I glanced at Billie and let a small smile fill my lips. It's cute that she talks about me so much to others.

"Hello! I'm Justin, Justin Lubeliner, Billies new manager." The man approached us, saving me from having to talk to his daughter since I had no idea what to even say to her.

"Hi Justin, I'm Josie." I shook his hand.

"You're Billies-" He started.

"Girlfriend, yes." I chuckled.

I glanced at Corinne when I said I was Billies girlfriend to see her smile fade off her face, making me raise a brow.

I don't know why I feel so intimidated by this chick, but I do. I'm also just extremely protective over Billie. I feel like I have lost her so many times that I can't afford to lose her again.

"You're right, she is pretty." He winked at Billie making her blush as she rolled her eyes at him.

I let out a giggle as I took my seat next to Billie on the white leather sofa in what I'm assuming is Justins office.

"So how was Hawaii?" Corinne enthusiastically asked us as she sat on the other side of Billie.

I raised a brow at her action because there was an open seat across from us. She did not have to sit directly next to Billie and make the three of us squeeze on the couch.

"It was amazing dude," Billie changed her body language so it was more towards Corinne, "so fucking relaxing too. I even started writing a new song."

"I'm happy for you," she paused and peered around Billies figure to look at me, "you both. It looked insanely beautiful from the pictures you sent me."

Billie was sending her pictures the whole trip?

"Oh my God, it was!" I chimed into the conversation, feeling slightly left out.

"It was exactly what we needed, wasn't it babe?" Billie placed a hand on my knee.

I nodded as a smirk took over my face due to Billies small act of affection.

It made me feel good that Billie called me babe if front of Corinne; it eliminated any insecurities I was having prior to this meeting.

"It really was." I held my smile proudly as I made eye contact with Corinne once she looked up from Billies hand resting on my leg.

She quickly looked away from me and back at Billie once we held eye contact for a second or two, me clearly making her uncomfortable.

"Did I hear something about a new song?" Justin said as he finally joined us, sitting across from the three of us.

"A new song?" Finneas said as he walked through the glass door, "sorry I'm late."

"Yeah dude and it's fire." Billie said to him as she winked at me because the song is written about me.

Finneas proceeded into the room and walked up to us all, stopping in front of me to give me a hug. He's always so sweet to me.

"I didn't know you were joining us today." He said to me with his friendly smile on full display.

"Well surprise!" I held up jazz hands.

"Oh dear God." He chuckled as he shook his head and sat down as well.

"Hey Finneas!" Corinne greeted him, interrupting our laughing.

"Hey." He nodded at her.

That was interesting; he seemed completely unamused by her. Like the second she spoke to him his entire attitude switched from bubbly and happy to standoffish and annoyed. I dont think I've ever seen him like that.

Then the meeting began.

Billies POV

Via Instagram

Liked by itsjosiebitch, CorinneLube, finneas and 1,692,375 others
wherearetheavocados this was taken right after my album got approved... yall aint ready
View all 69,271 comments
whereareyourlostavocados NO FUCKIN WAY
ilybillie i can't breathe HELP
itsjosiebitch so proud of u ♡
bhadbillie You're right, I'm not

An album, my very first fucking album, was discussed today and it is on its way. I can't even believe it. After that meeting I am basically bouncing off the walls, but Josie seems to be the opposite.

"I can't believe my album is coming so soon." I said to her as we walked into my apartment.

"Me either, I'm so proud of you." She looked at me.

"You alright babe?" I asked her, placing my hand on her upper arm while my thumb stroked it.

"What? Yeah?" She seemed unsure.

"You seem out of it since the meeting."

"No, I'm fine baby." She flashed me a smile.

I could tell the smile was fake, but I just raised a brow and didn't push her to open up to me about whatever is bothering her because I knew she would when she was ready.

"Well, I love you." I reassured her.

"I love you more." A real smile replaced her fake one.

Josies POV

The next morning I woke up relatively early. I glanced over to see Billie still sleeping peacefully. I felt my stomach begin to growl so I crawled out of bed slowly, careful not to wake her.

I found the onesie Billie was wearing yesterday next to the bed on the floor and slipped it on since I couldn't just waltz into the kitchen in nothing but my underwear.

I walked out to the kitchen and opened up the fridge to grab some almond milk to pour into my bowl of cereal I was going to have for breakfast.

As I sat down at the kitchen table I heard Finneas' bedroom door open and soon he joined me in the room.

"Good morning." He greeted me, his hair still messy.

"Morning," I hesitated before deciding to open my mouth again, "can I ask you something?"

"Shoot." He said as he joined me at the table once he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"What do you think about Corinne?" I asked shyly.

I knew I shouldn't have asked, but I couldn't help myself. I just have this bad feeling about her. She really rubs me the wrong way.

He let out a sigh as he thought about his response for a second.

"It's not that I don't like her because I know Bil is close with her, but there's just something off about her. She's nice, but maybe a little too nice."

Hearing Finneas say this made me feel better about not trusting her because I know I'm not the only one getting this weird vibe from her. I just want to know what's her deal.

After chatting with Finn for a couple minutes I returned to Billies room to see if she was awake yet. When I saw she wasn't I crawled back into bed with her and went on my phone.

As I was going through my tagged posts on Instagram I saw a screenshot of my Snapchat story I had just posted prior to climbing back into bed.

Via Instagram

Liked by itsjosiebitch and 8,924 others
jillie josie wearing bils clothes on her snapchat story this morning got me feeling some type of way... u already know wtf went on last night👀
View all 214 comments
wherethoseavocados they really not tryna be discreet at all huh
ilyjosie LMFAOOOOO SHE LIKED
JillieStan Bruhhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.2K 53
"god, i'm so glad i picked up his call." achieved: #1 in #billieeilish #1 in #billie #1 in #eilish #1 in #billieeilishfanfic #1 in #fic #1 in #wlw ...
273K 3.7K 31
random imagines and smut. slow updates
34.5K 504 9
❝ i still intertwine and cling to my one impossible dream that is more fictional than the works of shakespeare: and that is, to see you face to face...
431K 8.7K 29
You meet Billie and you instantly hit it off. little did you know you know have a few of the same friends. Billie has been bi but scared of coming ou...