🌷Dreamers//The Promised Neve...

By KimAckermann

We were dreamers not so long ago, but one by one we all had to grow up. Top Rankings~ #1 yakusokunoneverland ... More

🌷Somewhere In Neverland🌷
🌷Goodbye🌷
🌷The Escape Plan🌷
🌷No One Stays Behind🌷
🌷Reports🌷
🌷A Traitor Among Us🌷
🌷Telling The Truth🌷
🌷They Need Hope🌷
🌷So You're The Traitor?🌷
🌷Nightmare🌷
🌷Arguments🌷
🌷Reconciliation🌷
🌷Working Together🌷
🌷Painless🌷
🌷Confrontation🌷
🌷We'll Get Out🌷
🌷Giving Up🌷
🌷I'll Miss You🌷
🌷Is This The End?🌷
🌷Memories🌷
🌷Lost Hope🌷
New Book
🌷The Great Escape🌷

🌷As Planned🌷

1.3K 62 38
By KimAckermann

Ray's pov

I stared down fascinated by such device in my hands, i've heard of it and seen pictures of it from the many books i've read. "Mom." I called out and took s picture of her when her side of the room flashed brightly for a second. I set the polaroid camera down and saw the picture coming out of it, "I see. There's really nothing shown at first."

"So your last reward is a camera, huh?"

Mother asked so I quickly replied, "I was interested in the phenomenon of photographs. I've only seen them in books. If I were to get greedy, I would have wanted to develop one myself. Amazing." I look at it again and her image shows up. "It really looks like you cut out a moment in time."

Once Ryo sees this she'll most likely be fascinated by this too. I stand up from the chair and held the camera with my left had. "Regarding that matter, is it okay if it's after lunch?" I ask placing her picture down on the table.

"Yes, that's fine." Mom said. I nodded and left the room without another word, reaching out and making my way back to my room the clock struck midnight. I stopped once the the familiar sound filled the entire house. Before leaving I stood still and glared at the lit up room up ahead of me. Without creaking the floor I pressed my ear against it but had no luck in hearing anything since whoever was at the other side stopped.

***************************

The next day everyone was out playing and I sat down against the wall with my camera in hand. I closed my eyes for a while and opened them back up when I heard that familiar laugh. I smiled a little when I saw Ryo playing with some siblings, so I lifted the camera up and snapped a picture.

When I did Ryo looked over to me and waved her hand and began running towards me with a smile on her lips, "Ryo. Call the others let's go over the plan." I told her. Everyone arrived so we started going through it.

"When we start free time after lunch, I'll distract Mom. Norman, Emma and Ryo will climb the wall to inspect the vicinity. Don and Gilda, stay outside where you can see the south window on the house's second floor. Just in case I fail to distract Mom, I'll signal you. Let them the three of them know to cancel the inspection immediately. We have six days until the escape, but at least until January, we have two and a half months until it's time for me to be shipped out."

I glanced over to Ryo to see her clenching her fists and looking down at the grass. "So if something happened, immediately cancel the inspection. Everything needs to be done secretly. We need to pretend to be controllable."

"Don! Play with us!" four of our siblings shouted.

"Gilda you too!"

"All right! Ready for some tag-" Don said smiling and running to them with Gilda. Norman called out to me so I looked ahead to see him and Emma looking at me all gloomy. So the four of us went to our rooms, "Sister found out that we can break about the tracking devices?" I asked a bit panicked when they told as soon as we reached the room.

"So I want to move up the escape day. When can you break the tracking devices?" Norman asked concerned. I sighed to myself, grabbed the camera that was nest to me and snapped a picture of them. Both looking surprised.

I waited a few seconds then looked over to Ryo was deeply concentrated not realizing of the photo I just took. I smirked and clicked the button, this caught her attention and she flushed when she realized that I took a picture of her.

"Ray that's not fair I wasn't ready!" she nervously says looking around and her cheeks still painted in pink. 

"With this, I have all the necessary parts I can break them anytime now." I said and glanced over to see the three looking at the camera.

"This is so amazing. I've always wanted to see one up close." I listened to Ryo and chuckled when I saw the two pictures in my hand. Ryo and Emma looked over to see them. "You weirdos.."

"Shut up!" Emma told me and I fought back the smile. "Not fair! I'm gonna take another picture of me,this time I won't be distracted." hmm she's never distracted when I'm around. I was a bit when Ryo rushed over, stood very close to me and took the picture. She gave me back the camera when the image popped out and raced to get one of herself and Emma and Norman. I looked down at her picture and saw her smiling at the camera with me looking down at her.

I smiled and hid the picture in my pocket. "This really is a double edged sword. Will we break the tracking devices and escape first? Or will Sister find this evidence first and turn us in before that?"

"Don't worry. I've taken care of it." I calmly replied.

"That fast? I'm impressed with how quick you've done things, wish I could've done something to help." I hear Ryo say while muttering the last words. I smile a bit and walked over to her as she's admiring the camera and placed my hand on her head and carefully touched it.

"You've been keeping the children safe, you've done a lot even if you don't think so." I reassured her. She looked surprised but smiled back at me. "Come on then we have no time to lose."

We exited the room and began to do our daily chores with Sister Krone behind our asses, she kept on roaming the halls so I paid no mind to her right now. I was placing each plate on our spots and stared lovingly behind me to see Ryo. Norman nudged me and saw a smirk across his lips. I huffed annoyed and turned around, hopefully everything goes as planned.

*****************

Hello everyone i'm back and sorry for the huge delay on not updating my book. I've been busy, lazy and depressed as usual. I finally got my first tattoo almost a week ago on April 23rd since and it means a lot since that day was another month that my dog has passed away. It's been a year and a month without her and since she's left life has been a lot harder for me...

Well enough with being sad I do hope you all enjoy this chapter, feedback would greatly appreciated and don't forget to vote for more. I'll leave her a pic of my tattoo if any are interested in seeing it, i'm doing well right now and the tattoo is healing up perfectly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.1K 35
𝗥𝗮𝘆 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 { ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴜʀᴅᴇɴ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ɴᴏᴡ...} 𝐎𝐧 𝐌...
65.9K 2.5K 36
"𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦. 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, ...
39.8K 2K 52
You were born on an orphanage called "Grace Field" and have been raised there since then. As the time goes, you have three best friends with age the...
167K 9.2K 83
After their successful prison escape, Ray, Emma, and the other Grace Field children above the age of five venture out into the new world that they kn...