Underestimated Pain- Junjou R...

By BerryBerryBlitz

This is the sequel to my story 'Missing Misaki' it was requested so I decided that I might as well do a seque... More

Chapter 2 : Slight Signs
Chapter 3 : Shyness and Fear
Chapter 4 : Lost pride, Love you
Chapter 5 : Ketchup and trust
Chapter 6 : Slight annoyence
Chapter 7 : Help me..
Chapter 8 : What happened?
Chapter 9 : Unexpected
Chapter 10 : Hostage
Chapter 11 : Your Presence calms me

Chapter 1 : Premotion

5.8K 112 44
By BerryBerryBlitz

Ello welcome to the first chapter of ~underestimated pain~ this is my first time writing a sequel~ but I decided to because it was requested~ this is the sequel to my first fanfiction called 'Missing Misaki' I hope you enjoy~ plus I'm still not that great at starting stories.. Gomen..

Misaki POV

It had been a week since I had been attacked then saved by Usagi. I was happy to be with Usagi again but ever since then I am always being shadowed by him.

I know he's just worried about me but..

I need my personal space..

"Baka Usagi! Let me go grocery shopping alone!"

I shoved Usagi away from the door, he had been neglecting his writing lately and needed to catch up.

"But Misaki.. I want to go with you.."

Usagi had his pleading face, his lavender eyes expressed worry. I almost gave in to Usagi but I was planning on buying him a gift for his birthday. I didn't want him finding out his gift.

"Usagi.. If you don't catch up on your writing.. Won't everything piled up get even worse and eventually you'll be under a mountain of work? I think it'll be in your best interest to do your job!"

I smile, even the great Usagi will have trouble coming up with a comeback, Usagi went to open his mouth but frowned.

Yes! I got him!

Wait.. This is one of the first times I ever won an argument with Usagi!

I can't believe I won!

Usagi turned away from me, he seemed slightly depressed. I felt a little sorry for him but I knew that the present I decided on would cheer him up.

"Usagi I'll be back in a hour or so, unless there's a great sale! If there is expect a extra yummy dinner!"

I called out as I left the apartment, I opened the wallet where I held my own money and sighed.

I can't afford much, but I should be able to afford an decent gift.

I started on my way to a normal store first.

If I manage to pick up Usagi's gift quickly I can just shop normally but if I take a while I can just buy a lot of food

When I reached the store I checked around, it was a toy store.

Usagi loves toys, even though they're a pain to clean up.

I don't care, I want to make Usagi happy.

I noticed the section of bears, I didn't even check it. There was no way Usagi's bear room can hold anymore bears and I didn't want to be stuck in another bear avalanche.

I looked around at everything in the store, except bears of course. It had been around thirty minutes, I sighed.

Why is it so hard to pick out something for Usagi?

I then noticed the perfect item.

The thing that makes Usagi happy the most is me, so if I wear this...

I could feel my face flush red, however I didn't let my embarrassment stop me from buying it. I paid for the item then sheepishly put it into the shopping bag then walked out of the store.

"Look out!"

A person on a bike called, I looked around surprised and reacted too slowly. I was hit by a middle schooler on a bike. I was knocked to the ground, I groaned in pain. I still wasn't recovered from that incident.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!"

The boy hopped off of his bike and was squatting beside me, I nodded.

"Yes.. Please watch where you're going next time.."

I groaned as I got up, I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I winced slightly.

Wow that boy must have been going quite fast..

"Okay .. I'm sorry again, I promise I'll be more careful next time!"

I watched the boy get back onto his bike and ride away slowly, I smiled at the sight of him having fun.

I looked at my watch, and sighed, I only had thirty minutes to pick up the leeks and carrots.

I walked over to the grocery store slowly, I felt slight pain when I breathed.

That boys lucky he didn't hit an elder..

That would have been quite bad..

I had grabbed the leeks at the store before and was now outside of me and Usagi's apartment, I felt slightly dizzy.

Probably because of the heat.

I opened the door and entered the cool aired oversized apartment.

"Usagi I'm back!"

Me: chapter 1 is finished!

Usagi: I couldn't follow Misaki *pouts*

Misaki: sorry but you were behind in your work...

Me: hehe can't wait to see the present~

Misaki: yeah.. *blush*

Me: *hugs Misaki cuz i can* 0.0

Misaki: *wince in slight pain*

Me: I didn't hug you that tightly..

Usagi: >.> *steals Misaki from me* don't you dare touch him!

Me: :< .... Kay... Anyway hope you liked the first chapter~ stopped it here cuz it was getting kind of long~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 738 9
This is the sequel of crimson tears~ A mute Misaki is filled with unease with his memories, will Usagi be able to coax his emerald eyed lover to fee...
6.2K 237 24
they had heard about each other, but they hadn't met. so when they finally met, it felt like they were already familiar. playful teasing and snarky c...
6.5K 206 5
Hehe Christmas story~ it's going to be a full story not a one shot and released all at once~ Worries are near, misunderstandings as well, love is sti...
22.9K 622 25
"One cannot exist without the other but they cannot be together" In a world where Destiny dictates everything, Gojo finds himself in love with Geto...