Love of my Life | Maylor

Autorstwa Cheeseontoast_yay

Roger Taylor, the drummer of Queen, has feelings for his best friend Brian. But he can't tell him the truth... Więcej

(chapter 1)
(chapter 2)
(chapter 3)
(chapter 4)
(chapter 5)
(chapter 6)
(chapter 7)
(chapter 8)
(chapter 9)
(chapter 10)
(chapter 11)
(chapter 12)
(chapter 14)
(chapter 15)
chapter 16
chapter 17
A/N
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
new storyyy (i'm still Bad at self promo)

(chapter 13)

361 11 2
Autorstwa Cheeseontoast_yay

Roger POV

I heard a knock. I was so excited. My love and i are going on a date!! I opened my door. I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes. My heart fluttered.  He was so beautiful! His poofy poodle hair and the black suit. I wore a light blue suit. But i wasn't as beautiful as my Brian.

"Y-You're so beautiful, Brimi" i stutterd. "But Not as beautiful as you,Roggie!" He said. I face turned red. I gave him a short but lovely kiss on the lips. "Shall we go?" Brian asked. I nodded. We walked down stairs. "Where are we going,my love" i asked him. "I thought about, that we could go into a italian restaurante." "That's a great idea!"

"Ok, let's go!" Brimi. It was just 10 minutes away, that's because we walked to it. As we started walking i took Brian's Hand. His hand's are so soft. I looked at him and i smiled. He blushed. it was really cute. Why'd he choose me? He's the kindest and nicest Person on the earth. And i... i'm just a impolite and
Arrogant person. So why did he choose me? My heart melts when i look at him.

Our hands are just like the're meltet together. He had warm hands. It was really cute and romantic. But then came a person (wow, i didn't knew that,  peoples are living in a city!). Wehen the Person came closer, Brian took his Hand out of mine. He looked at me sadly. But i knew why he did that. He cares a lot about what other People thinking about him. I can unterstand him. But why did he cares. The only important thing is that we are Happy with eachother. Is he Happy with me? He looked a bit worried. I knew i stared, but it's the only thing that i could do.

We arrived 10 minutes later at the restaurante. It was really beautiful.

"Brimi... it's beautiful! " I said. "Roggie, don't worry about everything tonight" Brian explained. We walked in and we took a table in the left corner. I sat across from Bri. It was so romantic. But the most  beautiful sight was my lovely and caring boyfriend. Then came a waitress.she asked:
"What would you like to drink?" "An Apple juice ,please" i ordered. "I would like to have a water, please" Brian said. She nodded and left. The waitress looked a bit too young for this job, but who cares. I looked again over to Bri.  "Sooo... are Freddie and Deaks in a Relationship now?" I asked. He nodded. His curly hair bounced when he Do this.

Then the waitress came again with our drinks. "Thanks." Brian said to her. I took my Apple juice and took a sip. I didn't Know why i ordered Apple juice, but it tastes good.

"D-Do you love m-me?" I asked him. Shit why did i ask him such a stupid question?
"I love you more than any other Person on this world, Roggie" he answered.
"I love you too" i said. He gave me a kiss in the lips. I took the menu and read it. Then i gave it Brian.

A other waitress came and asked:" gentlemen, what would you like to eat?" "A Big salat, please" Brian answered "I would like to have a small pizza magherita" i ordered.

A/N: that's the first Part of the date. I'm really lazy, sorry:) please follow Deakyismycheesetoast thx <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

24K 858 30
Brian May and roger Taylor have been best friends and band mates for a while now, but one frightening night in a graveyard sparks something between t...
46.3K 1.4K 56
! [Part 14 and 34 have smut] Meeting the band Queen backstage is quite intimidating. Especially when you have caught the eye of their drummer Roger M...
1.1K 13 24
A Queen fanfic, specially with Roger... My first story in English, please don't comment negatively. I am going to use Y/N for the main character and...
16.5K 609 19
Roger Taylor and Brian May love each other, but they don't know about the other's love. It's only after something horrible happens that they realise...