The Devil's Sister

By RiverPhoenixxx

Kykuna's family got into an accident that would change her life forever. Ky becomes close with people she bel... More

Disclaimer::
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 ♦️
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 ♦️
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 ♦️
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue

Chapter 25

9 0 0
By RiverPhoenixxx

Where is he? Where is Adonis?

I signed into my 1A teacher and walked out of the boys gym, searching for Adonis. As I was walking by the cafeteria windows, the power went out.

"Fuck," I whisper to myself.

Where is he?

I feel gold creeping into my vision. I don't know if it's because I want to protect Adonis or myself.

It helps find soulmate, the voice in my head says.

I don't question the voice, so I don't try to resist the gold. I look around, gold in my vision, and see bright white light in the cafeteria. I walk into the cafeteria, following the light.

"Adonis," I mumble, still following the light through the herd of people.

"Adonis," I say a little louder.

I see the white become even brighter and start moving towards me. When I can see him, the gold in my vision disappears and I run towards Adonis.

"Adonis," I say, and hold onto him tighter.

"Come on babygirl, lets get out of here," he says, taking my hand and leading me out of the crowded cafeteria.

We start walking in the direction of a staircase before I stop him.

"There is somewhere that is soundproof and only people with wings can get into," I say lowly. "It's safe."

Adonis looks at me and nods, letting me lead the way.

"Why were you emitting gold?" Adonis asks.

"I'm the Angel of Protection," I say.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say. "Protection, Vengeance, Bad Omens, Manipulation and Rage."

"Damn," he says. "I got a spicy one in my hands."

I chuckle but nod in agreement and open the door to the room Jason took me to when I first let my wings out. Everyone froze at the newcomers, like prey in the presence of a predator. I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head.

"You have to let your wings out baby," Adonis mumbles in my ear.

I mumble, "oh," and nod, letting my wings out, Adonis doing the same, and everyone continues with their conversations. I look around, shocked at how many people I knew. Mike from economics, Pepper from creative writing, that Sarah girl and that Tom kid from Italian, Seth and Sam from rock and roll history, Lauren from gym, Dianne from math, Helen from history, Pete from biology and Claire from English.

"Claire?" I mumble to myself.

"Attention! Attention everyone!" A boy calls. He lifts himself in the air and continues to grab everyone's attention before speaking. "So what we're going to do is sit in a circle and introduce ourselves. Say our names, who our relatives are, what they're the Angel of, and our grade. Okay? Okay! Circle up!"

Everyone compiles and in about five minutes, everyone is sitting down. The boy that ordered us into the circle went first.

"My name is Thomas Harris," he starts. "My relative is Aanke, Angel of Freedom, and I'm a junior."

Mike went next. "Hi, my name is Mike Donovan, my relative is Arena, Angel of Honor and I'm a freshman."

"My name is Lauren Marshall, my relative is Distus, Angel of Rain and I'm a freshman," she says quietly.

"Hey, I'm Dianne Finn and my relative is Groselia, Angel of Fire and I'm a freshman."

"I'm Tom Dixon, I'm related to Mirna, Angel of Time and I'm a freshman."

"I'm Sarah Knott and my relative is-" she says but then starts laughing. I roll my eyes and grunt.

"You don't like her?" Adonis mumbles.

"No," I mumble back. "She's in my Italian class and so many of those kids try to act cool, it gets on my nerves."

After she finished laughing at nothing, she finished what she had to say. "My relative is Votuna, Angel of Tranquillity and I'm a freshman."

"I'm Pepper Littlestorm, my relative is Axtris, Angel of Animals and I'm a freshman."

"My names Seth Eckart, I'm related to Iasis, Angel of Water and I'm a sophomore."

"My name is Sam Granger, my relative is Chaeyar, Angel of Soil and I'm a sophomore."

"My name is Helen, I moved here with my twin a few years ago. The both of us were actually born early and had to spend-" she starts but thankfully is cut off by the first dude that spoke, Thomas.

"Very interesting," he says. "But we don't have time for a background. If anyone's interested, they'll ask after. So who is your relative, what are they the Angel of and what grade are you in?"

"My relative is Zyluna, Angel of Beginnings and I'm a freshman," Helen says, her face red.

"Good," Thomas says. "Next person."

"Hey, I'm Claire Adams. My relative is Cunas, Angel of Education, and I'm a freshman." I chuckle. No wonder she's so smart.

"My names Pete Hackman, my relative is Anos, Angel of Souls and I'm a freshman.

"My name is Riley Alekou, my relative is Cudea, Angel of Conquests and I'm a junior."

"My name is Sebastian Masalis," he says and I tense, moving closer to Adonis.

"Are you okay?" Adonis asks.

"He has the same name as my brother," I say.

"What about it?" Adonis asks, not rudely, curiously and a little concerned. I don't answer, just listen to what Sebastian was saying.

"My relative is Zarthar, Angel of Jealousy and I'm a junior."

"I'm Ayla Nicou and my relative is Ezotol, Angel of Secrecy. I'm a senior."

"My name is Sienna Mariou, my relative is Xatix, Angel of Chaos and I'm a sophomore."

"I'm Theo Atlay," Theo says, and Adonis pulls me to him. "I'm related to Michael, Angel of Healing and in a junior."

"Azrael Winter, senior and related to Anna, Angel of Prophets," he says and I chuckle at his bluntness.

"Names Jason Marriott, I'm related to Castiel, the Angel of Tears and Temperance, and I'm a junior.

"My name is Ember Stultz , my relative is Gabriel, Angel of Prophets, and it's different from Azrael since they aren't the same gender, and I'm a freshman."

"Ashe Palmer, my relative is Metatron, Angel of Life, and I'm a junior."

"My name is Comet Forrest, my relative is Balthazar, he was an Angel of something but was cast down to Hell after a battle and now he's a Demon and I'm a sophomore."

After Comet said that his relative was a Demon from Hell, everyone started whispering.

"Imagine their reaction to your family," Adonis mumbles and I chuckle.

"I don't think they'll believe it," I respond.

"Good thing wings don't lie."

"I'm Dot Clendon and my relative is Raphael," she says. She put a lot of stress on her name and Raph's. "He's the Angel of Healing and I'm a freshman."

She turns to Adonis and blatantly stares at him. Adonis looks at her then at me with a disgusted face. He looks as if though he wanted to say why.

I laugh at his misfortune and he narrows his eyes at me, pinching my side through my shirt, causing me to jump.

Thanks open back. I roll my eyes.

"My name is Adonis Romanelli, my mother is Nyx, Angel of Night, my father is Abbadon, Angel of Destruction, I am the Angel of Light, Darkness and Shadows and I'm a junior."

"I call bluff!" Some kid shouts.

Adonis looks at him and uses the shadows around the kid making it a dome before making it pitch black. Kids start screaming and then Adonis makes the room full of light before stopping, letting everything go back to how it was before he did anything.

"Wow," Dot says and I roll my eyes. "That was so hot."

She starts leaning closer to Adonis and I tense, but don't interfere, wanting to see what Adonis will do.

"Can you get your fake ass away from me," he says bluntly. "I have a girl, and she's right here." He grabs me and pulls me closer to his side and I look down, not wanting any attention from anyone in the room. "Babygirl, don't be scared to get attention. When you explain your family tree, you're going to get some."

I flip Adonis off and he narrows his eyes at me and bends down so his mouth is by my ear.

"Later."

I look at him and when he doesn't move from looking out, I grunt.

"Fine," I say. "Fine. My name is Ky Knight, my father is God, I don't know who my mother is, but it's the same woman who had Lucifer, the ruler of Hell and my brother. I'm the Angel of Bad Omens, Rage, Vengeance, Manipulation and Protection."

Everyone looks at me with their mouths open.

"I call bull," the Thomas kid says.

Adonis shines light over me and I stand up and expand my wings, making sure not to hit the person next to me, but making sure that I hit Adonis on the back of the head. He looks at me and I look at him, purple in my vision.

"I'm sorry Adonis, I didn't mean to hit you," I say. "I just knew that the only way that they'd believe anything I said is if I showed them my wings. You were a casualty and if it really hurts I'll make sure that I take you to a doctor. Please don't be mad at me."

Adonis grabs my hips and pulls me down into his lap, kissing my temple.

"It's okay, babygirl," he says.

I lose the purple in my vision and look at everyone.

"That," I said, "was manipulation."

I turn to look at Adonis to see that his eyes were all black.

"I'm sorry baby," I say and kiss his lips, not getting a reaction. I tense and go to get off of his lap but he holds me in place, making me relax.

"I want to see vengeance!" Someone calls out.

"I'll tell you about it instead," I say. "The first time I took vengeance on someone was when an innocent dragon died. The man that ordered his death was not with the Hunters, so I went to find him and killed him, a father, like he killed the innocent dragon that was also a father."

Everyone was frozen before Thomas spoke out again.

"Okay, everyone." He clapped. "Mingle! We got a long time in here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 9.8K 43
-Blake- Rose stands not too far in front of the ring looking at me, her face is pale and my gut twists in ways it never has. She shouldn't be here, w...
244 26 13
.."Lucifer happens to find his mate in your clan,..And his MATE happens to be your Dearest Daughter...", All I heard was daughter, Yes I know, She ha...
551K 20.1K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...
563K 17.2K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...