Guilty pleasure // a Dramione...

Von breananh

THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star s... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Authors Note

Chapter 27

296 7 0
Von breananh

Draco's P.O.V

the music pumped loud. as loud as we dared to put it fearing the professors would catch us down here. Blaise bops up and down, out of time but he was too drunk to care.

"What's wrong?" He blubbers out.

"Got the vodka out did you?" I say, throwing my hands over my nose. he was swaying on the spot, trying to keep his balance. his eyes were flickering as if he was about to fall asleep.

"no, someone else brought their vodka out." he burps. "have you ever had alcolhol?"

"Only like once and it was barely any."

"You gotta live life!" someone says from behind me. my face lifts as i spin around and see Hermione, holy shit. her short dress and robe were covered in blood and her hair was ringlet curled.

"Are you who i think you are?" i say. the sides of her mouth jerk. She hasn't smiled at me all day, i am a bit concerned.

"I'm Nearly Headless Nick!" Weasley Jr pipes up.

"Yeah, yeah. good for you." i say completely ignoring her, to busy on Hermiones amazing outfit that not only complemented her body perfectly but made everyone else costumes look like utter trash.

"The Bloody Baron," she says, standing up tall and confident.

"The ghost of Slytherin?"

"well i wasn't going to be Moaning Myrtle was I?" she says. we both shiver at the thought of her dressed in long nightgowns and round glasses. "Ginny did the makeup."

"Wow, your chins bleeding!" Blaise waddles in next to me. Hermione and Ginny jump back.

"Its a neck!" Ginny says, trying to hide the smile rising on her face. what the?

"Hey do you want me to grab you some punch? i am like almost 100% sure its spiked but only with vodka so," i say. Ginny nudges her and she looks awkward again.

"Nah i'll get some myself. nice werewolf costume by the way." and before i knew it, she was dragging Ginny across the floor. sigh. Blaise pats me on the shoulder.

"Don't worry man, shes probably just on her period." i grease him off.

..................................

i stand by the food table. pumpkin pasties and stolen dessert from dinner sit half eaten around it. i didn't do anything. i wasn't in the mood to do anything, but watch Hermione dance in the middle of the floor. some people had gathered around to see her move, including a hammered Blaise trying to copy her dance. the door gets pushed open noisily. out from behind it walks a smug red headed boy and his famous sidekick (well i mean technically he is the sidekick). they walk up towards me, taking a shot of my spiked punch. this is going to be a long night.

"What do you want Weaslebee?"

"I just wanted to ask how the other night was? what did you do after we left... cuddled?"

"what did you do after you left.... cried, like a little girl?"

"Ay shut up!" Ronald snaps getting red in the face, "I'm curious?"

"why is it any of your business?" i ask. he laughs and looks at an obviously uncomfortable Potter. From behind them i see another vibrant red head and next to her, pushing through the crowd was Hermione.

"Whats going on here?" she asks.

"don't worry Hermione. Ron was just leaving!" i say. she nods her head and looks towards Ronald, knowing he would snap back.

"I was invited to this party too! i have every right to stay!"

"yeah but there's such things as personal space, and right now you are right in mine!" i say.

"Hermiones closer to you then we are!" Potter says, trying to be apart of the conversation. i look towards a blushed Hermione.

"yeah but she is welcome anytime." i say with a smile. she looks at me with cute eyes. guh! Ron gags.

"You 2 are gross."

"your just jealous Ronald!" Ginny says getting all in his face. but when she bumped into Harry, she instantly jumps back, Hermione grabbing her arm. What the?

"i have pansy!"

"And how drunk do you need to get her before she has sex with you?" Hermione giggles.

"He doesn't have to. shes always drunk!" Blaise laughs from beside me. i didn't even notice him get there. "but even when shes not drunk she doesn't function like a normal human!"

"your drunk Blaise..." Hermione says. he laughs and nods his head all sad.

"Stop bagging Pansy, she is great!"

"At sex right? you were going to say at sex?" Hermione finishes. we all laugh expect Ronald. even Saint Potter giggled.

"At least I've had sex!" he says directing it to me and Hermione who had slowly migrated her way next to me. she looks at me and smiles. Ginny and Potter goes red. What the? "Ok whats going on between you two?" Ronald shouts taking his attention from Hermione and I.

"It's none of your business!" Ginny yells and runs off towards the entrance. i look at Hermione.

"Got it... GINNY!" and she runs off calling after her.

.......................................

we were getting deeper into the night. Blaise was getting more pissed as the hours pass.

"Just try some you pussy!" He shouts handing me a shot glass.

"What does it have in it?"

"Who knows and who cares!"

"Aren't you concerned in a magically world, where saying a word can blow something up, that it may be poisoned?"

"um..... Nope!" i say. face palm.

"Ah what the heck!" i say, snatching the tiny cup from his hand and pouring it down my throat. "Ow it burns!"

"You can expect that reaction from Tequila," he says pouring one himself. "I'm playing bartender. go grab your girlfriend, lets get this party started!"

"who said Hermione was my girlfriend?" i say a little too defensively.

"I was talking about Pansy," shit. awkward! he stares at me for a few seconds of awkward silence."Nah I'm juss playin!" he says and pushes me towards the dance floor. Hermione had retrieved Ginny from the corridor. i don't know what is happened before, but whatever it is, I'm not involved.

"Hey Hermione." i say wkwardly. she stops dancing on the spot and looks at me with her big, beautiful eyes. "wanna come over with me. Blaise is playing bartender and wants some costumers."

"Oh actually i think I'm going to keep dancing here" she nervously stutters and turns back to Ginny who was listening to us. she give her a crazy look and grabs our hands.

"Are you kidding me!? lets get PISSED!" and like a flash of lightning, we were being puled over to Blaise, who was pouring Tequila messily into a few shot glasses.

"Hey! you got the girls," she starts but looks down at Ginny's arms, "or the girls got you?"

"Lets do this!" Ginny says letting go of me and Hermione and taking the shot glass off the counter and tipping it swiftly down her throat.

"To us?" Hermione says passing me a glass as well, raising it high in the air.

"to us!" she lifts the glass to her lips. what i would do to be that glass. things had been distant ever since last night and i didn't understand why.

"HEY!" someone pushes me and hermione apart, knocking the glass to the floor and letting it shatter. A sudden stink of alcohol and vomit filling the group. a limping Weasel trips into the middle of the circle. he had vomit running down his worn costume and a bottle of straight vodka being swung around in the air. "What is going on here!" He shouts wrapping an arm around Hermione. My face went hot.

"Funny! I have a bootle jus... jus like that one in my rooom!" Blaise says swaying to and fro. Weasel looks at Potter and laughs. "THAT ISNT MY BOTTLE IS IT!" Blaise screams, taking a massive leap at Weasel. Ginny and I each grab an arm and hold him back.

"Ron, what are you doing here? And why would you steal Blaises Vodka?"

"Because it's Halloween and my and Pansy are going to have sex!" He shouts looking around the room. We all groan.

"To much information Weasel!" I say, Blaise is tugging on our arms trying to get free.

"I don't care! How do you think I feel seeing you and Hermione last night huh? That was way to much for me too!"

"Ron you barged in on US!" Hermione corrects.

"I don't care!" He says turning around and swinging his bottle furiously in the air. Hermione falls back, trying to avoid the glass bottle flying at her face. I let go of Blaise and pushed him into Ginny's arms to catch Hermione.

"WOAH!"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I am now." She says, looking into my eyes. Hers sparkles under the flashing lights. All sound faded from around me, all I could hear was her heavy breaths.

Hermione's P.O.V
He started looking more and more like a super hero. Like my very own super hero. Brave. Strong. Sexy.

"You gotta stop falling!" He giggles.

"You gotta stop catching me." I reply. Maybe this wouldn't be so awkward, I just needed to try. Ginny's voice was absent from my head, everything was. Everything but him.

"Hey I wanted to ask if you were doing anything on Christmas break?" i felt his hands get sweaty. her was nervous.

"I was supposed to go with Harry, Ginny and Ron to the Weasley's but given the current situation i doubt that will happen" we look over the in totally drunken Ronald who is trying to do the worm on the dance floor.

"That's great! i mean not great for you, if you wanted to go but if you didn't then that's great but the reason for you not wanting to go isn't great so all in all its pretty shitty but its great for me unless you've got other plans for Christmas... you know what, I'm just going to stop talking now!" he says, swinging me back to my feet. he starts to dart off before i grab his sweaty hand.

"No! keep talking," i say. his eyes light up and i pull him in closer.

"I know its a few weeks away but, i can't go home because you know my mum's crazy. i wanted to ask if maybe you wanted to stay with me for Christmas break?" omg. his face went pink under the coloured lights but i could still tell her was blushing. i smile, haven't done that nearly all day.

"Of course i'll stay with you!" i say. our hands were still together. he pulls me in for a big hug. yes, yes. Oh my god. yes.

thx for reading chapter 27. so at the moment of writing this chapter we have gotten 2.1k reads but thats before chaoter 26 comes out soooo... i wonder if you guys know what just happened... shits about to go down in the next few chapters. if you guys enjoyed, please vote and make sure to comment what you liked and what you would like to see in this story. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.5K 448 44
Draco, and Lily have hated each other since year one. Lily was the first person to stand up against Draco's bullying, and arrogance. After completely...
621K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
2.9M 69.7K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
21.2K 488 53
⚠️15+⚠️ Poppy Carson has always had a little thing for Draco Malfoy but, given his history, nothing ever sparked between the two. So after a steamy n...