Beginning of falling in love

By KayBrown9

Elena slowly falls in love with Klaus when he unexpectedly showed up at the Mystic Falls. New adventures and... More

Chapter 1: Beginning of falling in love
Chapter 2: Roadtrip
Chapter 3: Blissful Night
Chapter 4: Confession
Chapter 5: Love and Death
Chapter 6: Call me Cazy but I Think I am in Love
Chapter 7: Love Forever
Chapter 8: Beginning Plan
Chapter 9: Lover's Triangle
Chapter 10: Family Matters
Chapter 11: I Want You
Chapter 12: New Love
Chapter 14: Down Marriage Rode
Chapter 15: Vamp Wedding(Part 1)
Chapter 16: Vamp Wedding (Part:2)
Chapter 17: Honeymoon (Part:1)
Chapter 18: Honeymoon (Part: 2)
Chapter 19: 2 years 10 months and 245 days
Chapter 20: Breaking Klaus
Chapter 21: Dead But Alive
Chapter 22: Switched At Death
Chapter 23: What Now?
Chapter 24: Not The Same Person
Chapter 25: Rough Patch
Chapter 26: Healing and New Beginings
Chapter 27: The Road of Pregnacy
Chapter 28: Baby Shower
Chapter 29: Savior
Chapter 30: Settling
Chapter 31: Selfishness
Chapter 32: Baby time

Chapter 13: New Life

1.5K 38 17
By KayBrown9

Elena's P.O.V

I choose Klaus over my friends but he makes me happy and is a distraction from my crazy life. I love him, I fell in love with a immortal monster.

I woke up laying on Klaus's hard chest on the couch. 'We must have fell asleep while talking..' I thought and watched him sleep. I never saw Klaus sleep before. He looks so relaxed and peaceful. His eyes opened and he smiled.

"Did I wake you?" I asked and smiled.

"I was awake when you woke up. I felt your heart speed up." He said.

I giggled and kissed him.

" I will never break up with you again." I said and kissed him again.

"Then don't ... Marry me." Klaus said and smiled.

I froze at those lovely words and he wrapped his arms around me.

"We're vampires..." I said as reality hit me.

" Does it make a diffence?" Klaus asked and looked serious.

" No I guess not... It's just I always thought that its pointless to get married now that I'm immortal." I said and looked at him.

"Being immortal doesn't stop you from anything.. In fact, you can have anything you want, be anyone, see everything, and still be young" He said and kissed me.

"I just need some time to think about it... This all happened so fast." I said and looked away.

"Take all the time you need love." He said and smiled.

I smiled and nodded. He kissed me and down to my neck.

"I love you Elena Gilbert he whispered in my ear kissed me forehead.

"I love you to Klaus." I said and giggled. He kissed me gently.

"Can we stay like this forever?" I said and laid back on his chest.

"If thats what you wish."

"Thats what I want..."

I could hear Klaus's heart speed up and then it quickly settled down as he gently rubbed my back.

"I want this forever Elena.." Klaus whispered.

I lifted my head back up and kissed him deeply. I got up and stretched. Klaus sped up and smiled.

"I'ma go take a shower.. Wanna come?" I asked and smiled. Klaus walked closer to me.

"Thats sounds good." He said and smiled bigger. We walked to the bathroom and I started the shower.

I turned around and Klaus started to take my shirt off gently. He pulled it off and tossed it to the ground. I smiled and ripped his shirt off. He sighed and the chuckled.

"I liked that shirt." He said hotly and smiled.

"Opps." I giggled and kissed him.

Klaus moved his hands to my jeans and started to un zipped them while we kissed. He pulled them down and ripped my panties off.

" That was my favorite panties, they were comfortable." I said and cuties pouted.

"Now we are even." Klaus and and smirk. I laughed and started to take Klaus's pants off and pulled down his boxers. We stepped in to the steamy shower and he kissed me down to my neck and back up.

"I love you." Klaus said and smiled.

"I love you to." I said and kissed him. Klaus spun me around and to the wash cloth and started to wash me back gently. Who would have thought the famous Klaus would wash a Petrova doppelgänger. I chuckled at the thought.

"Care to share what your laughing about." Klaus said as her washed my lower back.

"Its just who would have thought me and you would be together and so in love.." I said.

"I guess your right.. When I first heard of you all I wanted to do is kill you so I can be a hybrid now I want more than to just to protect you Elena." Klaus said.

I turned around and put my hands on his face. He wrapped his hands around my body and kissed me roughly. "I want this to never end." I said in his ear.

After the long needed shower we went to have breakfast at this fancy restaurant out of Mystic Falls. Klaus made me dress nicely, so I didn't feel under dressed but just un comfortable because I never been to a fancy restaurant where rich people are.

Klaus park the car and sped to the other side to open my door.

"Thank you." I said as I got out. I followed him in to the restaurant, we got seated by the window.

"All this for breakfast?" I said and giggled.

"All this for you." He said and smiled.

"So what do you want?" He asked and pick up the menu.

"The Eggs Florentine sound good." I said as I looked at the menu.

" With two orange cocktails?" Klaus said and smirked.

" Ooo that sound nice too." I said and smiled.

"Good, and I'll get the same thing." Klaus said as he close the menu.

The waiter came over a greeted us.

"Good morning, I'm Kelly Morison and I'll be serving you two today." Kelly said and she took out a pen and pad.

"What can I get for you guys today?" She asked.

"Um we will have the eggs florentine with french toast and a orange juice cocktail." Klaus ordered and smiled at the end.

"Okay would you like any appetizers such at a roast apple with a cinnamon honey sauce?" She asked.

"What do you think?" Klaus asked me and smiled.

"Sure why not." I said and giggled.

"Okay we will take that." Klaus said.

"Okie dokie your appetizer and drinks will be here soon." Kelly said and walked away.

"Thank you." I said and looked at him.

"Your very welcome." He said and kissed me across the table.

After a few minutes two men came and served our drinks. One of the men slipped something in Klaus's pocket and smiled and walked away.

Klaus took a sip of his drink and got up and kneeled on one knee. I looked around and back to him and smile.

"Elena Gilbert will your married me?" Klaus said and took out a black box out his pocked and opened it. And beautiful diamond ring was in side. Every one was starring and smiling.

"Y-Yes." I said and smiled and hugged him.

Caroline's P.O.V

I went to the grill to find Bonnie and Elena but all i found was Bonnie.

"Hey Bonnie have you seen Elena?" I said holding a break up basket.

"Um no but the last I heard she was back with Klaus." Bonnie said.

"What!" I said and dropped the basket.

"Yeah. The other day they found Elena with Klaus like together together." Bonnie explained.

"You have got to be kidding me! What the hell is wrong with her!!" I said and rolled my eyes.

Just then Damon walked in and sat at the bar. I walked to him and sat beside him.

"Did you know Elena is back with Klaus." I said and looked at him.

"Yup.." He said and ordered a class of bourbon.

"And your not going to do anything about it?"

"Nope."

"Why not?! You love her, I rather have Elena be with you than that disgusting heartless Klaus."

"Its not my problem.." Damon said and drink some of his bourbon.

"Uhh yes it is. You love her and care about her! So if you know whats good for her you would know Klaus isn't."

"Caroline forget it. She wants Klaus, she happy with him. So let it go we lost her." Damon said as he finished his bourbon.

I rolled my eyes and walk out of the grill where I said Elijah and Katherine holding hands walking in to the grill. I grunted and went to find Stefan at his house. I walked in and saw him sitting and drinking alcohol.

"Hey..." I said sat cross from him.

"Hey." He said and put his glass down.

"How are you doing with everything?" I asked.

"Well I turned off my emotions because of her and then they got turn back on once she broke up with Klaus and now their back together.." Stefan said and sighed.

"I lost the one person that kept me going and now I have nothing.. Klaus took everything from me." He added.

"Klaus is a heartless maniac.. Why can't Elena see that?!" I said and sighed.

"Just like what she saw in Damon. Elena only sees the good not the bad, she will never give up thats why I loved her so much I could be myself..."

"Ugh this is just so unfair you know."

"Yeah.."

Katherine's P.OV

"Mmm morning." I said waking up on a hotel bed on Elijah's bare chest.

"Morning." Elijah said and kissed me on the forehead.

"Last night was amazing." I said.

Elijah chuckled and sat up. He took a deep breath and got up.

"Where are you going?" I said and sat up.

"I have some business to take of and I promise once I'm done i'll be all yours." He said and smiled.

"Fine...." I said and sighed.

Elijah kissed me and then on the forehead. He went and changed into a nice suit.

"I'll be back I promise." He said and walked out.

I smiled and flopped back on to the bed.

'Maybe I don't need the Salvatore's to make me happy.' I thought. I got up and went to the bathroom. Seeing my naked body reminded me of the amazing sex we had last night, I couldn't help but blush. I put on a silk robe and the the door knocked. I ran thinking it was Elijah but it was just Damon.

"Damon.." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ugh your with a original too.." He said and walked in.

"Like you haven't... What about you and Rebekah."

"That was a one night stand." He said and smirk.

"What are you going here?" I said and sighed.

"Have you seen Elena?"

"Why would I want to keep tabs on my doppelgänger? Now whats the real reason your here?"

Damon walked towards me and put my hair behind my ear.

"Are you drunk?"

"Maybe a little."

I sighed and slapped his hand down.

"I'm not Elena Damon." I said.

"I know..." Damon said and kissed me.

"Damon stop!" I said and broke his arm.

"Leave." I added and pointed to the door.

Damon popped his arm back in and walked out.

'Someone is have Elena withdraw.' I thought and and went to go take a shower.

I took the robe off and started the shower. I opened the bar of expensive soap and got in the shower. The water hitting my back reminded my of Elijah's lips and hands caressing my body.

I took my washed cloth and lathered it up in soap and started to washed my body. I got the mini thing of shampoo and washed my hair then got the conditioner and conditioned my hair.

I wanted to get all cleaned for when Elijah returns. I rinsed off and got out and got a towel. I dried off and called my best clothes stylist Megan White.

"Katherine whats a lover surprise." She said.

"Isn't it always. So I need you to to what you do best and bring my sexy causal out fit, k?" I said.

"Okay.. Where are you staying this time Katherine?"

"Hamilton Hotel right by Olive Garden you can't miss it."

"Wow Katherine Pierce actual stand in a hotel, what a one night stand with a hot man?"

"Just bring me the clothes." I said and hanged up. I threw my phone the the bed and grunted at what Megan said.

Klaus's P.O.V

After breakfast at the restaurant me and Elena went back to the house.

"Is this to soon for you Elena?" I asked as I saw her looking down.

"N-no.. Its just I thought you would give me more time." She said.

"Well you know I'm a very impatient man." I said and sat by her. I put her hair behind her ear and kissed her.

"I love you Klaus." Elena said and smiled.

"Forever.."

Okay so I wanted to take a vote! I wanted to do more fanfictions like this so here are some I was thinking that I'm sure you guys might like:

Elena X kol - hot love

Elena X Elijah - romance/soft

Elena X Damon - some hot love and tension

Katherine X Elijah - tension love

Caroline X Klaus - kinda like this one but different.

Other- any more ideas u guys want!

Caroline X Stefan

Please rate and comment!!! I would love to do this one and a couple of other ones you guys like!

Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 18.2K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...
31.4K 377 36
As Klaus was coming to Mystic Falls for the thing he wanted most Elena Gilbert, the doppelgänger. The one thing that will unlock his curse to become...
809 55 40
A new girl in Mystic Falls, who happens to be Elena's sister. But what happens when she discovers her sister cheating on her boyfriend, if you guesse...
24.9K 752 31
Caroline's life is perfect. Perfect boyfriend. Perfect friends. Perfect family... Well maybe that's the one thing that's not perfect. One day when Kl...