Chaelisa One Shot

By JDJFJDKKSEJD

Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers More

TITLE .Cover. B1
Succubus [M]
Succubus (part 2)
Arranged Marriage (Part. 1)
Arrange Marriage ( Part 2)
Arrange Marriage (Part 3)
Married Life
Girlfriend for Hire.
The King's Daughter ( Part 1)
Long Time Crush [M] Part 2 - BitterSweet
Long Time Crush Part 3 - Talk.
Long Time Crush - Make-Love - [M]
Mommy [M]

Long time Crush [M]

8.7K 121 41
By JDJFJDKKSEJD

A/N: Lisa is Jennie's younger sister. she's a charming-yet-dorky loser that has a huge crush on one of her sister's teammates, Rosé for along time. G!P Lisa. (M)

Lalisa Manoban is the charming Seventeenth , dork , loudmouth that would-like-to-be-called-by-her-stage-name-Lisa Manoban-thank-you, which is a little bit selfish sometimes, but the most forgiving person you'll ever meet. Born to be star, Lisa is an unstoppable dreamer to become a Photograper someday. She only calms down when a certain head cheerleader, best friends of her sister is around aka. her (Longtime Crush.)

The tiny girl fell in love with the blonde when she was only seven and rosé was nine after suffering a small accident. Jennie was supposed to be watching her but was too focused on the new neighbors' daughter named Jisoo. Rosé was running late for their play date and Jennie couldn't be happier for having Jisoo all to herself. Lisa was was dancing happily alone but started to run away from a bee that she saw. She stumbled and fell right before Rosé's eyes at her arrival, skinning her knee. The older girl carried Lisa inside her house and took care of the wound, giving it a small kiss after aiding it.

At the time, Rosé was still shy, chubby, wore glasses and braces, and Lisa already thought she was the prettiest girl she's ever seen. She's very kind girl according to Lisa who loved reading and was way smarter than kids in her age. Her main problem was the pressure her father put her through to fit his crazy standards and be like her older sister Joy. Although her mother usually stood by her side, protecting her, Rosie finally gave in to her father's wishes when she was Twelve, losing the rest of her baby fat, along with her glasses and braces.

Ever since that day Rosie was fond by the brunette with warm chocolate eyes. She hated when the other kids picked on Lisa and tried to protect her whenever was possible. By the time Lalisa got in high school, Rosé already was head cheerleader. It took some time and lots of persuasion for Rosé to ban the slushies, including seducing the BasketballPlayer, her now boyfriend Taehyung, to control the jerks in the school.

At first, Jennie was the first one to step in, but after so many times being sent to the principal's office, she couldn't have her second in command, and best friend, getting expelled. In the end her efforts couldn't keep Lisa in school by the time sophomore year she was transferring to a private school. Which is YG Academy.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Eomma please! She'll, like, embarrass me in front of my friends! - Jennie said.

No she won't. She's not a child Jennie, she knows how to behave. Besides, it's not like you won't be able to do that by yourself. - Her Mother teases the young version of herself.

Eomma !! One time! Would you ever let it go!? Anyway, please, please, please, leave her at some of her friends to her own slumber party. - She urged.

Which one, would you kindly tell me? Which one.. - Her mother calmly asks.

At this point Jennie stops arguing, looking at her mother with a guilty face.

You know she doesn't have any friends thanks to her rare condition. Most people of this close-minded, bigoted town only tolerate our family because of our money and your father's role at the hospital. Hopefully, things will get better for her at YG Academy and she'll be able to make some friends. God knows I hate having one of my children not living at home during the week, but at least their zero-tolerance bullying policy, in addition to the Arts program, hopefully will make her happy. We both know that JY is only great about sports. Your high school is only great at cheerleading, thanks to you and your friends. - Jennie actually blushes at this.

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm sorry.. Eomma, I know things are awful for Lisa and I wish I could do more, but even ruling the school and Rosé banning the slushies, I cannot oblige people to befriend her. Ya 'know she can changed as a diva like me. - She points herself.

Shhh, shhh, you do more than enough Sweetie... Jennie, your sister is made to shine actually both of you are. She's just being herself, please don't ask her to change. I would give the world to see you happy. Now, please just call your closest friends to invite them over, leave the rest of the squad for a slumber party at someone else's, okay? - Her mother said.

Okay. I guess I'll just ask the girls. -She nooded.

Okay, honey. Just make sure to set the guest room for Rosé, the poor girl doesn't have to deal with, what is that you call again? Jennieyah?"

Eomma!! Stop embarrassing me!! And it is Jisooyah.. - She mumbled.

I was a teenager before, I am no fool, Jennie - Her mother tease her.

Alright, alright. Just go have a fancy dinner with Appaa.. - She kisses her mother.

Okay. Saranghae, sweetie Oh, and Jennie...? - Her mother called her.

Yes, Eomma? - She asked.

If things get tough at school, tell me, okay? We have no doubts about transferring you to YG too. - Her mother said.

Okay, Eomma But I know how to take care of myself. Saranghae! I'm going! - Jennie said.

Bye, my sweetie, behave! - her mother shout.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Jennie's friends are coming to her home in a few minutes. She told lisa to fixed the guest bedroom for rosé because they are coming over.

°°°°Meanwhile In Lisa Bathroom°°°

Turning her shower on, she awaits the water turns hot to step in. After washing and rinsing her hair, she loads up the washcloth with shower gel and starts scrubbing her body, finally reaching her nether parts. The sensitivity combined with her thoughts of Rosé makes her semi-hard almost instantly. Taking the member by the base, she strokes herself tenderly, softly pinching the head, getting fully hard as a matter of seconds. The shower gel helps with the flow movements and increases the pace. The hand that is not on the shaft cups the balls and squeezes them. Slowly building in the climax, she lets her usual fantasy play tricks with her mind. Imagining Rosé on her knees, looking up with those beautiful eyes, perky breasts on display. The tip of the red tongue poking out and wetting her lips, right before engulfing Lisa's thick cock on her mouth.

The brunette raises her pace and can't help but moan.

Ugh, Rosé ! So good, baby! - She moan.

Fucking her own hand with abandon, because time was limit due to the girls' arrival, she feels the growing tightness on her balls, her cock twitching and her stomach coiling, right before reaching the edge. She releases thick ropes of cum on her hand and her shower walls, body shuddering with the aftershocks, and keeps stroking her cock, riding out the feeling to its peak. Finally soft, she finishes washing herself and the wall, before turning off the shower. Feeling drained and, somehow, rested, the brunette embraces the towel around her body and exits the bathroom.

******

Choosing her clothes was actually the difficult part of the night. She wanted to look good, but casual. She wanted Rosé to notice her, but pass it as a non-effort choice. And she specially didn't want Jennie to make fun of her clothes. A white wife beater, no bra (casual and provocative, right?), branded and well fit white boxer briefs and tailored dark jeans (the perks of being rich and spoiled) later, leaves Lisa drying and styling her hair. No make-up except for eyeliner and cherry lip balm and she's ready.

She then goes to the guest bedroom to change the sheets and make the bed perfect for Rosé. When she finally gets downstairs, she sits down by Jennie on the couch, who is talking to the pizza delivery, demanding their special toppings. She knows she can be a brat, but Jennie is way worse sometimes.

The bell rings and she anxiously runs to the door to let the girls in. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves down, she opens the door, putting on her show smile.

Jisoo, Rosé Unnies it is such a pleasure to have you over. Please, come in. My unnie is on a call with the pizzeria, but I am sure she will soon make us company. May I have your jackets, please? - Lisa kindly greeted them.

Limario! Stop the nonsense talking and give me a hug! - Jisoo Demands already giving Lisa in a bear hug, kissing the younger girl's head.

I brought you a new comic, just don't tell Jen, cause you know she gets toats jealous, ok ? - Jisoo said in whisper.

Thank you, cho you're the best! - Lisa blush while she answers.

She loved Jisoo for being so thoughtful and caring, but she didn't want Rosé seeing as a bigger geek she already was. Her love for comics was supposed to be a secret, not even Jennie knew about her hidden comics on her closet, but Jisoo has a way that makes people open themselves and a few minutes waiting for Jennie to get ready was enough for Lisa to spill the beans.

Hi, Lis. You look really cute when you blush. - Rosé smiled.

Oh, hi, Rosé Unnie - Lisa shyly said. It make her blush hard.

I'm sorry you had to see that.. - says the brunette getting embarrassed.

Not a problem. Where is my hug? Or is it just cho that gets one? - Rosé Pouts.

No, no! I'm sorry! Where are my manners!? - Lisa nervously puts her arms around Rosie waist and hug her tight, breathing in her scent. Rosé has this natural sweet scent that drives Lisa crazy and makes her wanting to never let go.

Yo, Longlegged! Stop copping a feel on my friend and let Rosie get properly inside! She has a boyfriend, you know?! - Jennie said rudely.

Shut up Jen, leave your sister alone! I'm the one who asked for a hug! - shouts Rosé who turns to Lisa.

You look very beautiful. - Rosé said then goes to the main living room to greet her friend.

O-o-okay. - Lisa stutters.
keep it cool Lisa thought, calming herself.

***

After dinner Jennie glared at Lisa who excused herself to her room. Deciding to watch a movie herself, Lisa chooses "Dumb dumber" to distract her for a while. By the middle of the film, she gets thirsty and goes downstairs to grab a bottle of water. Before going back to her room, curiosity win her over and she looks at the living room to find something that doesn't surprise her Rosie is sitting by herself watching a "Scary Movie " She should've known her sister would do that.

"Hey."

"Oh my God, Lisa, you've scared me!"

"Sorry."

"Nah, that's ok... Just, please, don't ever do that on the middle of a scary movie, otherwise I will throw something at you."

"Okay, I promise. Where's unnie?"

"Oh... You know how those two can be... cho went to the bathroom and jen decided to follow right afterwards to "check" on her. This was, like, half hour ago."

"I'm so sorry for her behavior. She keeps calling me immature, but she cannot even compromise being a good host."

"That's okay, I'm used to it by now."

"Yeah, but you shouldn't be. I would never leave you alone like that!" Lisa couldn't hold in her thoughts and blushes for the nth time of the night. Trying to recover fast, hoping Rosé has not noticed what she said "Okay, err, I won't bother you anymore, I'm going back to my room."

"Actually, would you mind staying?"

"Oh, I don't know, Rosie... Jennie will kill me if she sees me down here."

"We both know Jen's not coming back, and I'm just not that tired to go bed this early."

"Okay... if you're sure..."

"Yes, I'm sure, now come sit by my side."

Lisa awkwardly sits as far as she can from Rosé.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm sitting, just like you asked."

"But why are you sitting that far? I don't bite, you know? Unless you ask me to..."

"What?!" Lisa is flustered . She couldn't have listened right, could she?

Rosè then sits by her side, cuddling her.

"Ro-sieee"

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"Cuddling."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah."

"Now put your arms around my shoulders."

Lisa obeys and Rosie lays her head on Lisa's shoulder. The brunette gets tense. She really doesn't want to pop a boner, but she definitely is not prepared for being so close to Rosie. A beat later, Rosie starts fondling her abs and she's a goner. She knows her bulge just got bigger, but she doesn't want to look down. The moment she feels Rosie lips on her neck, she can't help but moan.

"Lis...?" Rosie husks.

"Yeah"

"Have you ever kissed someone?"

"No..."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to kiss me?"

lisa's brain simply stopped functioning. Rosé Park, the girl of her dreams, just asked if she wanted to kiss her. She just nods her head when Rosie looks straight at her eyes, into her soul. When their lips connect for the first time she knows this is the best feeling she'll ever have. She knows life won't get better than this. Rosé Park, her first kiss - that is, until she feels Rosie licking her lips, asking for her to open her mouth. The moment their tongues touch she doesn't see fireworks. She sees Rosé. There is only Rosé and nothing hurts.

Making out came naturally for Lisa, and it didn't hurt that Rosie felt like an expert - she just knew exactly when to suck and lick, where to touch, how to breathe. But Lisa is so hard that is affecting her coordination. The moment Rosie places her hand on Lisa's bulge and squeezes it, Lisa simply stops.

"What's the matter, sweetie? Don't you like this?" Rosé huskes out, still massaging Lisa's big bulge.

"Whaaa-? No, Rosiee-e, oh my God, I'm loving it! It's just... hmmm... ok, let's just stop for a while for me to explain this coherently."

Rosé suddenly stops everything she's doing, afraid to have made the younger girl uncomfortable. 'Oh my God, what have I done? Did I, did I, abuse her?' She starts to thinks dramatically and Lisa forgets her hard throbbing dick for a moment, concerned by Rosé behavior.

"Ros, Rosie, look at me!"

When the blonde finally calms down, she starts shaking. lisa gets desperate and doesn't know what to do, so she just hugs and hold her.

"I'm so sorry, Lis, I didn't want to molest you. It was never my intention. Oh my God, you must be disgusted by me! I'm a despicable human being!"

"Shh, shh, Rosie what are you saying?!"

"I have abused you and I hope one day you can forgive me. I just - I just couldn't battle my feelings for you anymore. I-I'll just go. Oh my God, Jen will kill me!"

Shocked, Lisa almost lets Rosie go. "Do you have feelings for me?"

This makes Rosé turn around. "What?"

"Do you, Rosé Park, have feelings for me, Lisa Manoban?"

"Y-yes..."

"That's... I can't even... Are you serious?"

"Of course, Lisa, I wouldn't joke about something like that. Not to you..."

Lisa then grabs Rosé by the waist and pulls her for another consuming kiss.

"Oh, Rosie, I've liked you ever since you took care of my knee."

"But that was hundreds years ago."

"Exactly."

"But why did you stop making out?"

"Oh, that..."

"Yes, that."

"Okay, there is no easy way to tell you this, and I'm so, so embarrassed, but... if we didn't stop for a while I would've exploded in my pants with another single squeeze."

"Oh..."

"Yeah."

"But, err, do you still want to, you know...?"

"Yeah. I just think it would be better if I went to the bathroom to, ahm, take care of myself."

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why?"

"Why can't you let me take care of you?"

Lisa is speechless again. Rosé is probably the only person who has that effect on her.

"Look, I understand if you don't want to... have sex (Rosé whispers) tonight, but we could still have some fun. What do you think?"

"I think I just came."

"Really?"

"No..."

"You are so cute."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Do you want to go back to the couch or just go upstairs? I really meant when I said we don't have to do anything, it's just... what if your parents arrive sooner, or worst, what if Jen catch us?"

"Bedroom it is!"

"Okay."

***

When they get to her room, Lisa is feeling nervous again. Luckily her cock went back to a semi. They have passed by the guest room to catch Rosie's bag and lock the door from the outside just in case Jennie wakes in the middle of the night. Whilst Rosie lies on her bed, Lisa locks her door and takes a deep breath. Turning around, the scene in front of her is a dream coming true Rosie Park, on her bed. That simple. She walks towards Rosie, who awaits for her propped by her elbows, in the middle of the king sized bed.

"Come here." Rosé asks softly. The brunette straddles the older girl and kisses her kindly. "Oh my God, you are so beautiful." the blonde reassures, making Lisa stare at her dazzled.

What began as a sweet, innocent kiss turned into a passionate make out session. Lisa's soon fully hard again, grinding against Rosie. This time, when rosie grabs her cock through her pants she can only moan. Whilst one hand keeps fondling her cock the other goes under the shirt to pinch her nipples. Lisa thinks she's going to come in matter of seconds if she doesn't take control of the situation. She sits up to take off her shirt and breathe a little. What she doesn't expect is for Rosé to pop open her jeans button and slide the zipper down.

"Oh God."

"Too much?"

"No, maybe a little too fast." The starlet affirms, though it sounds like a question.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? We can cuddle instead."

"Yes, Rosie, I'm pretty sure. It's just..." Lisa averts Rose's eyes.

"Hey, come on, it's me. You can talk to me."

"Okay. It's just... I get worried I'm going to cum too soon thanks to my lack of experience and, in addiction to not pleasuring you accordingly, you'll be disgusted."

"Oh, Lis. You are so, so sweet. I love that you're considering my needs, no one has ever done that for me before."

"Not even Taehyung?"

"Especially Taehyung."

"But why do you keep dating him if he doesn't treat you the way you deserve to be treated?"

"It's complicated."

"How come?"

"Do you really wanna talk about Tae now?"

"Well, no. I hate even thinking about him."

"Oh yeah? Why is that?"

"Because it makes me jealous, and I know I have no right to feel like that."

At this, Rosie sits up, with Lisa still straddling her. "Sweetie, look at me." When Lisa turns her head, forming a tear finally falls from her eyes. "Please don't be upset about what I'm going to say, ok?" Lisa just nods, her big brown eyes shining towards the blonde "Taehyung used to be a good boyfriend, and if you consider the guys from this town, he still is. He is a good person, has a kind heart, he's just not too attentive or smart" the brunette actually chuckles at this "and someday he'll probably make some girl really happy. I'm just not that girl. I don't love him, never have, never will, and I really doubt he loves me back. But dating him makes things easier for me. He never forces himself on me and usually do as I say, never questioning. His status as basketballplayer helps me run the school controlling those animals we have as jocks and that permits me do good things for the people, like that ban I've put on the slushies - even though you're leaving."

Lisa is about to protest when Rosé continues.

"Besides all that stuff, he somehow gets my father out of my back. If it wasn't for me dating him, my father would never let me leave the house, claiming 'good Christian girls don't need to mingle with sinners'. Heck, I wouldn't even be able to come to these sleepovers. So, you see, I have to be locked to Tae just till the end of this year to be finally free."

Listening this makes Lisa ache for Rosé. She takes the girl in her arms, hugging her tight, spreading kisses all over her pretty face.

"Now that this is out of the way, what do you want to do?"

"I want to make love to you."

"Ow, Lis..." the blonde actually cries this time. Lisa kisses her eyes, then her nose, her cheeks and finally her lips.

"Rosie, I know I am not experienced but I want to do this my way, ok? If I do anything you don't enjoy, please guide me."

"Okay, baby, you can do whatever you please. If I don't feel comfortable, I'll tell you."

She helps the blonde take off her dress leaving her in matching dark blue panties and bra. She then finally gets rid of her own jeans, standing in only white boxer briefs. There's a big wet spot at the front, almost translucent, from all the precum previous leaked. She lies on top of Rosé, kissing her slowly, pouring all the love, lust and passion she's feeling. Rosé is so wet that Lisa can feel through the two layers of material separating them. Smoothly, she runs her hands all over Rosé's torso whilst sucking on her neck, leaving a small mark, lastly unhooking her bra. Taking it off, Lisa starts peppering kisses down from the blonde's neck to her breasts, taking a nipple in her mouth, sucking lightly.

This is driving Rosie crazy and the cheerleader thinks she'll come any second now. When Lisa starts sucking the other breast, she sneakily runs her hand down, reaching Rosie panties' waistband. Slipping her fingers under the material, she moves them up and down, from Rosie clit to her tight hole, all the while grinding her hard cock in between their bodies. The blonde cannot take it anymore and starts to beg the smaller girl.

"Lis, please, I need you inside. Now. I won't - I mean, I can't - I... Aaaahhh, soooo good..." Rosie starts to moan and Lisa sincerely thinks they both had suffered enough. Getting up a little, just to take off their remaining articles of clothes, she also reaches inside her bed table drawer and gets a condom. All the time studying (a.k.a. reading and watching porn) and practicing by herself put to the test. She rips the foil package open and rolls the condom, pumping her dick twice to make sure it's correctly fit.

"Wow, you are big!"

"What are you talking about? I'm average sized. Or, you know, slightly bigger than average. Did you know some studies claims that the average length is six inches? Thus, making mine 6.5 inches pretty acceptable."

"Lis, you're rambling. Just so you know, to me you ARE big, because the only other one I've experienced is like 1.5 inches smaller than yours."

At hearing this, Lisa's ego inflates and her cock twitches, reminding her of the urgent subject at the time. She pumps herself again and positions the head of her cock at Rosie's entrance. She starts pushing it inside, the pressure on the head being engulfed almost making her cum; slowly, inch by inch, to the hilt. Stilling herself, she lets Rosie adjusts to her size whilst kissing her passionately, before sliding her cock in and out of Rosé tight pussy. She tries to keep a steady pace, but after being teased for the whole night, her body instincts are stronger than her mind. She goes faster and slightly harder.

"Oh shit, shit, fuck, Rosieee!" It barely has started and Lis is already moaning, body jerking and cum being spilled inside the condom. Gently resting her body on top of Rosie, the feeling of regret and shame is almost instant. She doesn't want to look Rosé in the eye, ashamed for lasting mere minutes, but she also doesn't want to leave the girl high and dry. She is so embarrassed she doesn't know what to do, staying still.

"Lis?" the brunette does not move "Lis?" nothing, again "Lissa, baby, are you okay?" Rosie finally pulls Lisa's face towards hers, trying to understand what's going on before freaking out.

The brunette still refuses to meet the cheerleader eyes, mumbling weakly "I'm so, so sorry, Rosie. I am so ashamed right know. I don't know what came over me. I... I just couldn't stop."

"Hey, hey, that's okay, sweetie. Look at me, please." When those big brown eyes filled with unshed tears meet Rosie Brown ones, the blonde's only thought is to reassure her lover everything is alright.

"Honey, please don't be upset. What've happened is completely normal and totally expected. This was your first time and we've been going on for long before the actual act. There is nothing to be ashamed of, you have lasted for so much more than I expected. Honestly. Now... you have to pull it off before the condom leaks. We'll rest and maybe try again some other time, okay?"

"Okay." Lisa has any power to discuss this with Rosé and knows the blonde is just sparing her feelings. When Lisa pulls her cock out, gets up and takes off the condom to throw it in the trash, she notices she still hasn't gone soft, turning to face Rosé.

"Rosie...?"

"Yes?"

"I haven't gone soft."

"Really?"

"Yes, is that normal?"

"Hmm, I don't know. I mean, Tae only lasts seconds and never gets it up the same day."

Tae's name is the last thing Lisa wants to hear, but knowing he is awful in bed makes her feel slightly better.

"Do you want to try it again?"

"Are you sure? I mean, I've barely lasted the first time."

"I'm sure. I'm going to be on top, okay? This way I'll be able to control the pace." Lisa just nods, still not feeling confident enough.

Rosé taps the bed by her side, silently asking Lisa to lay down next to her. When the brunette complies, rosie straddles her and starts sucking on her nipples, whilst grinding her wet pussy on Lisa's still hard cock. Taking another condom from the bed table drawer, she tears the wrapper open and rolls the rubber on Lisa's sensitive cock.

The blonde lifts herself and holds the stiff member by her gaping pussy hole. The hot, bulbous head of Lisa's cock brushes against it, making her groan. She eases herself down, slowly engulfing the thick dick in her warm, wet, clenching pussy. At this, Lisa's hands instinctively hold Rosie's hips, whilst the blonde reaches her lips to kiss the other girl. Feeling the girl on the bottom relaxing, Rosie starts to move, rotating her hips before riding the cock up and down. Their moans fill the room and Lisa couldn't be happier for it to be soundproof.

Lisa reaches Rosie's clit with her right hand, rubbing and pinching the small nub; she feels the hot pussy tightening around her. Sensing the blonde is reaching her orgasm, Lisa move her feet on the bed for leverage, holds the other girl still, and pounds from the bottom. The cheerleader gets louder and her breathing faster. Suddenly, the hold on Lisa's cock doesn't allow her to move and the other girl finally lets out a small scream.

"Lisaayaahhh!! Aaahhhh...!"

After feeling a small wave of wetness, she senses she can finally let go. Thrusting up a little bit harder and faster, she pulls Rosie down to a kiss and it happens for the second time, to the both of them: an earth-shattering orgasm. Every single part of both of their bodies tingle, first there is absolute silence then all the sounds mingle. All the colors passing by behind their eyes and when opening them, the only image they wanted to see: the other one. Kissing one more time, Rosé eases herself out of Lisa's cock that is slowly softening and lies down by the brunette's side. The smaller girl pulls off the condom, ties and throws it into the trash can.

Returning to bed, she gives Lisa one final peck on the lips, pulls the blanket and hugs her, both falling asleep right afterwards.

Her dream with her long time crush has fulfilled.

___________________________________

Thanks for reading Vote for more.
Chaelisa (oneshot) - Long time Crush.
Want part two,?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 10.8K 54
Rosé x Fem Reader Oneshots requests are welcomed bc i know damn well my brain can't come up w shit sometimes lol. so feel free to DM me :) *Includes:...
1.5M 43.6K 51
Enjoy this compilation book full of Jenlisa one shots!! 💓💓💓💓
41.4K 173 11
Blackpink x reader ⚠️WARNING: Fluff, Smut, Angst, etc.. GRAMAR ERRORS⚠️ If you don't like the book, leave.
135K 3.4K 12
Based on take a shot's wedding one shot