š™æššŽššššŽšš› š™æššŠšš›šš”ššŽšš› š™øšš–ļæ½...

By LokiAndPeterrr

ā„š™“ššŸššŽšš›šš¢šš˜šš—ššŽ šš ššŠšš—ššššœ šššš˜ šš‹ššŽ š™æššŽššššŽšš›ššœ šššš’šš›šš•šššš›šš’ššŽšš—šš, ššœšš˜ šš‘ššŽšš›ššŽššœ ššœšš˜šš–ššŽ šš’šš–ššŠšššš’... More

ā€¢ A/N | Welcomeee
ā€¢ Sleepy
ā€¢ Endgame
ā€¢ Hoodies
ā€¢ Your First Time
ā€¢ Tony's Funeral
ā€¢ You Find Out About Stucky
ā€¢ He Falls For MJ

ā€¢ Cuddles With Peter

2.5K 38 1
By LokiAndPeterrr

• Cuddles with Peter were the cutest.
• He would wrap you in both his arms and let you lay on his chest if you wanted to fall asleep.
• If he wanted to fall asleep he would lay on your chest with his head in the crook of your neck, he'd fall asleep in literally 2 seconds.
• Him peppering small kisses all over your neck & face.
• He whispers things like
"I love you" & "you're so beautiful" while you fall asleep on him.
• He always talks to you, thinking you're asleep but in the end you'd always say "you know I can hear you?" And he'd get all cute & embarrassed.
• Movie marathons were basically just cuddles, cuddles & more cuddles.
• So many blankets, like literally, almost too many.
• Before you go over to his he'd make you a den out of pillows & blankets just so you two can cuddle in there.
• Him complaining like a child when you got up.
"Y/nnn, come backkk"
"I'll literally be 2 minutes"
"Nooo"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
701K 11.3K 65
ĖĖ‹Ā°ā€¢*ā€āž· š—”š—±š—±š—¶š—»š—“ š˜š—µš—² š˜„š—暝—¼š—»š—“ š—»š˜‚š—ŗš—Æš—²š—æ š˜š—¼ š—® š—“š—暝—¼š˜‚š—½š—°š—µš—®š˜ š—¶š˜€ š—²š—®š˜€š—¶š—¹š˜† š—±š—¼š—»š—² š—»š—¼ š—ŗš—®š˜š˜š—²š—æ š—µš—¼š˜„ š—³š—®š—ŗš—¼š˜‚š˜€ š˜†š—¼ļæ½...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...