• Hoodies

You sat on your bed, books, pens & sheets sprawled everywhere. You were in a hoodie, some joggers & had your hair in a cute messy bun.
You usually study with your boyfriend Peter but he was currently out being Spiderman. Soon enough you heard a tap on your window and you hopped off your bed to go open it. Peter crawled in & you wrapped your arms around his waist while he did the same to you. Taking off his mask, he kissed your head lightly.
"You alright baby girl?"
"Yeah, you?"
"Yeah, just kinda cold out there, my clothes are in your wardrobe right?"
"Yeah"
He walked into your walk in wardrobe, closing the door behind him as he changed, you sat down on your bed and continued studying. When he came back he was holding two hoodies.
"Y/n"
"Yeah" you looked up from your books & smiled innocently, knowing what he was about to say.
"Are these my hoodies"
"Maybeee..."
"I wondered where they went, I also recognise the one you're wearing right now" He threw the hoodies he was holding to one side and came over to you, he pulled you into his lap and hugged you tightly.
"Ok, it's yours. But they're so comfy & they smell like you, this ones my favourite actually"
"Well it's also one of my favourites, but it looks better on you"
"You're too sweet Parker" You giggled, looking up & pushing your lips against his. He pulled away for a second & whispered,
"I love you gorgeous"
"I love you more"