• Sleepy

Peter was out around town again, doing his spidey business. You left your window unlocked as he texted you telling you to do so. He usually swung to your house and crept in through your window before crawling into bed next to you. You would try and stay awake but tonight you were so tired you fell asleep.
It was 2:27am and Peter opened your window slowly, he climbed in and locked the window behind him. He hopped down from your windowsill and walked over to the bed. He took off his mask and smiled down at your sleeping figure. He stroked your cheek with one hand and played with your messy hair for a bit. You moved slightly at the feeling. You turned to face him still half asleep, You leaped up in bed making him flinch a little.
"Omg...Peter..."
You sat up against the head bored & sighed a sigh of relieve.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"
"It's fine, you came back later than usual, I fell asleep, your clothes are in my wardrobe, just try be quiet cause my parents are next door sleeping"
"Ok, I will" He whispered back.
You turned on your lamp next to your bed and checked the time on your phone.
Peter got changed and came over to the bed. You lay down, followed by him.
You had a cute cuddle session before you both fell into a deep sleep.