All Of Me Is Yours (vkook)

By btstrashaye

[reconstructing] To everyone who'd prefer a better reading experience please read the redo chapters they wil... More

Intro and 1: A little bit of hope
2: Who are you?
3: Eyes locked
4: A tear
5: Shock and horror
6: Fate
7: A hidden weakness
8: I've got you
9: I'll always be here for you
10: Better
11: Home
12: Comfortable
13: Loner
14: A bold move
15: Make it clear
16: Uncertainties
17: Mates (M)
18: A mess
19: Test him
20: Fooled
21: Just love me (M)
*Notice*
23: Fight
24: Suspicions
25: To go or not to go
26: Weakness
27: Starting the plan
28: A familiar figure
29: Outsmart Them pt1
30: Outsmart them pt 2
31: Fix the past
32: The ultimate duo
33: A memorable wedding
34: Happiness (final chapter)
💖 Epilogue 💖
Note :)
Key Ideas and Explanations
(redo) 1~ A little hope
(redo) 2~ Who are you
(redo) 3~ Eyes locked
(redo) 4~ A tear
(redo) 5~ Shock and horror
(redo) 6~ Fate
(redo) 7~ Hidden weakness
(redo) 8~ I've got you
(redo) 9~ I'll always be here for you
(redo) 10~ Better
(redo) 11~ Home
(redo) 12~ Comfortable
(redo) 13 ~ Loner
(redo) 14 ~ Bold Move
(redo) 15 ~ Mates (M)
(redo) 16 ~ Ultimate Omega
(redo) 17: All better

22: Trigger

15.3K 597 44
By btstrashaye

There truly are the most caring and wonderful people in the world.
Even when it feels like your entire existence is a mistake, remember dawn is darkest before sunrise. One day things will change, you just have to hold on.
And to all the precious people who don't stand by but take action to make another's life worth living...  we must never take their love and affection for granted.
You did what I always dreamt of Jungkook, you saved Tae from our parents, and I'll never stop feeling this immense gratitude.
I failed... I just stood by and watched.
Not now I won't. They will get what they deserve soon enough, I'll make sure of it.

Jin wondered the corridors of the palace. It was always kept so clean and there was a fresh smell that would make anyone miserable feel better again. He'd just been through his training session of the day and had a shower.
Namjoon and his soldiers had gone patrolling the borders of the kingdom since someone had sent a distress signal. Usually every time this happened it was always either a mistake or was easily dealt with.

But this time was different.

The signal originated from the border between Euphoria and Faarland. That couldn't mean anything good.

They were all patiently waiting for the news back to confirm that all was okay, this was usually the job of Hoseok who always brought back good news and lit up the atmosphere with his positivity.

It had been almost a week now though.

"Yah Jungkook you better get back here!"

"Like hell I would just you try catch me!"

Jungkook was running away from Miyeon who had a slipper in her hand, Taehyung was stood on the side rather amused, and as soon as he saw Jin he waved in the air with his cute boxy smile. Jin waved back and sped up his pace to get to Taehyung faster.

"What's going on here? They've made the palace fields into a children's playground!"

"Haha Yes it does look like they're playing but actually they're fighting. I'm not sure how it started but now look at them it's too funny."  Taehyung chuckled.
He placed a hand on Jin's shoulder. "Hyung, are you alright?"

"Of course, why do you ask?"

"It's just you know, Namjoon hyung." He spoke carefully.

"Aww Taehyungie's worried about me." He literally squeezed the life out of the other. "Don't worry, I'm fine.
If I'm honest I am a bit nervous in this anticipation for Hoseok, but I know Joonie he's strong." He smiled but the pain was clearly visible on his face and it made Taehyung feel terrible this helpless.

As if by coincidence a running figure came towards them... Hoseok was finally here.

But his face was all pale and he wore a frown.

His arm looked wounded and his clothes were all stained in blood. He seemed so weak yet he still ran towards them with all his strength.

"Where's the Jeon Alpha!!"

Everyone froze.
Jungkook stopped in his tracks, and in sudden realisation he raced towards Hoseok supporting him back inside. The others quietly followed, and Taehyung made sure to hold Jin up as he felt the other trembling under his arms.
"It's alright, it's going to be alright, isn't it Tae?"
All he could do was smile and nod back, but everyone knew it was anything but alright.

***

"WHAT! So you knew the risks yet you still sent Namjoon hyung to fight himself?!"

"Calm down Jungkook decisions cannot be made rationally in anger." The Jeon Alpha said.

But Jungkook's blood was boiling. He felt his alpha raging, thirsty for revenge. Unconsciously his pheromones of anger began affecting Taehyung, making him feel dizzy and weak so Miyeon helped him outside the room.

"Jungkook, calm down you're even affecting Taehyung." Upon the sound of his mate he tried his best to keep his cool and remain relaxed. He sat down and heavily sighed, hands wrapping the back of his head in frustration (trusfration hehe)

No one spoke. The air felt chillingly cold, laced with anger and panic.

"It doesn't make sense why would they attack us though? The last time I met the Kim Alpha he seemed in good relations, he considered me a dear friend. Then?"

"Your highness Jeon Alpha I believe they kept saying something like 'return what is ours' and only then they would release Namjoon."

Return what is ours? What did we take to begin with?

What if... is it Taehyung?
Jungkook tried to swallow but his entire mouth became dry,

"Let me go."

"Jungkook are you crazy? You can't even handle your responsibilities as the second prince, how would you handle the journey with all the soldiers? Let's be realistic here, I shall go-"

"No. I will lead them. Hoseok hyung, please get your wounds attended to. We will need you to take us to them."

"Young Prince are you sure?"

"We leave tonight."

"Son you won't be able to handle it."

"I'll prove you wrong."

With that he walked out.

***

Taehyung felt extremely nervous and afraid.

He couldn't come to terms with what was going on. He'd been waiting outside in the wooden hut for hours now, still he wasn't here. Everything had flipped over.
It was as though the happiness never existed. All were gloomy and depressed.

The wind howled and iced past Taehyung's skin as he shivered out in the cold, but being stubborn the way he was he remained seated still waiting.

Where are you Jungkook? I'm scared.

"Yes all the troop is loaded and ready to go."

"Good. The wait is on Hoseok hyung then."

Where are you Jungkook? I'm scared.
Jungkook's eyes widened and he frantically excused himself to find Taehyung.

Ah I told Taehyung to wait outside for me! How can I be so stupid and forget he must be freezing!

When Jungkook got to the wooden hut he saw his mate's cheeks and the tip of his nose and ears flushed pink, eyes closed. He cursed himself for causing this state as he took a seat.
Taehyung was asleep.

Maybe it's better this way Tae. I couldn't bring myself to tell you, but I won't let them take you away from us, from me. I love you, I'll be back soon.

He took Taehyung into his arms as though he was fragile glass that would shatter, carefully taking him inside to their room. The maids instantly aided Jungkook and prepared the bed. The alpha lay his omega down and pulled the blanket over him, tucking him in away from the cold.
He leaned in and gave Taehyung a soft kiss, pouring out all his love.

I'll miss you terribly Tae, please eat well and stay healthy.

He brushed his fingers through Taehyung's soft blonde locks, but suddenly retreaded and hurried back down.

"Was the young prince, crying?" The maids questioned.
"That's the first time I've seen him cry."
"I feel so terrible."

Then they heard quiet sobbing in the room.

Taehyung buried his face in the blanket harder as he tried to hold himself together from falling apart.

I'm sort of back hehe but it may take me time to update ;(
I want quite sure where to take the story but hopefully I can make this worth your read! Thank you so much for taking time to read this and support it I love you! 💜

Stream BWL too!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
967K 45.4K 93
Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, not even his parents. He is a kind person...
424K 15.3K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
43.6K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...