Embracing Sin

By AuthorXandraCage

Shattered Pieces presents 'Embracing Sin.' This isn't the typical alpha man saves the lost unhinged female. ... More

Author note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26. *11 months later*
Coming Soon \\\ La Méxicana
A/N
Special scene
Part 3 special scene

•part 2 - Special scene

1.7K 63 0
By AuthorXandraCage

•Song; A.D.I.D.A.S  (all day) Ro James

Alek Pov

Im waiting patiently in our guest room but time seems to have passed a lot longer than I anticipated. 
My patience was now running low, I quickly storm downstairs swinging the door open to our bedroom.
Her towel sat on bed while the box was left open.
I silently creep into our bathroom soft moans and grunts escape into the air.
There she was.
Her knee was lift on the top of the bathroom counter as she slowly inserted the lube up stainless steel butt plug inside of her.  My balls instantly twitch and my now hard dick pressed against my slacks at the beauty before me.  Her ass was pushed outward exposing her inner thighs and marvelous star.  Her hand twisted left and right pressing it further in as I see her expression on the mirror.  She placed on some light makeup but her lips are painted with my favorite color. 
Fuck me red! 
She only used that color to tease me, I still remember the first day she wore it. 
We were at a gala for her foundation, five months pregnant with mia figlio ( my son).
The whole time my beauty charm herself out to her colleagues, moving her lips sharing a quick smirk when she am caught me staring.
To be frank, most men wouldn't stop staring at her lips as she spoke which made me territorial. 
But I didn't blame the suckers, she yelled sexual goddess even while pregnant.
Urgency filled me body wanting to grab what belong to me, I daydream about shoving on her knees and showing these men her lips belong to only me. 
Exhaling and inhaling a lot more noticeable from me. Almost child like breathing when your about to lose your patience.
I had to constantly reminded myself she's mine, her over size belly is showing the world she's mine. 
Some moments I would catch her pretending to listen but she look down to what we made growing inside of her smiling . Almost a quiet conversation they both held.
I had enough I had to have my wife.
"Excuse me, theres is an urgent matter that just arise and I need my wife for a moment."

I said while I possessive grab her wrist, They nod as they quietly disappear.
I didn't do half of what people say I did but my reputation follow me where ever I went.
So interrupting to get my wife attention made no one disagreed with my demand.
"What's matter, Alek?"
There is was, her calling my name with hint of lustful desire absolutely knowing how to push my hot button .
We walk down a long hall frantically turning knob look for any available room.
My hand frantically  twist and squeeze knobs wish it was her breast in my hands instead of these obnoxious knobs.
I hand squeeze her wrist showing her my impatience to have her.
I never respond to her question just when I was going spill the truth with some frustration.
I found a room.
It seem to be a closet room with coats hanging and lit up with just enough light. I shove her in first then I enter locking the door behind me. She looks around then our eyes met, " you couldn't wait?"
I let go of sly smile, "Until when? You've been teasing me all cazzo night." 
There's the sparkle in her eye knowing she got caught. I grab her beautiful body against me as our lips collide together, I hear moans escape her mouth as my hands make wave between her legs. I press her skirt upwards to feel her heated sex. This pregnancy has made her extremely sensitive and horny.
Which sometimes I wonder how she was when she was carrying our first but I push the memory of not being there out of my head.  As my fingers press against her panties I can feel them all ready soak in her juices.  I insert two fingers quickly inside her, furiously just taking her, nothing about this is gently or romantic. No! I fucking want her, I want those men to see it's me she belongs to.  I curve my fingers inwards automatically hitting her G-stop and she yells into my mouth.
" Bella cum."
I feel her body shaking against my body trembling as her mouth touches my neck to bite me down.  Since the day I took at her office back in Texas, the biting has never stop and I fucking love the pain against my skin.  I love that it's me causing her to act like wild craze animal.  She finally lets go and her smile says thousand words but am not done yet.  I press her down to her knees as she knows exactly what I want . She looks up with those drug infuse chocolate eyes that seem to have change to black. She unzips my pants as he lets go of my erect dick from his prison. There is no gentle kisses or soft touches no she shoved him right into her mouth her red lipstick makes a beautiful stain mark around my hard shaft .  She shoves deeper and deeper into her throat which cause her mouth to build more saliva making it feel like I'm balls deep inside her .  My head falls back as I'm so close . It hasn't even been five minutes and I already wanted to explode into her mouth. God this woman is only one that can me cum within minutes of feeling her.  There is the build up coming as I grab her head moving her back and front, "Fuck Bella, I love that red lipstick."  I grunt letting my load into her mouth, she eats it up like her last meal.
Sucking noise fills up the room up with sound of her swallowing me.  Her pregnancy has turn her into Sex vixen my cum was always on her menu.  

I grab my queen up from her knees as once again we exchanged kisses and I can taste my salt taste against her tongue.  Her beautiful lips still hold the shade of red but now seem full and plum.  We control our breathing as we both fix ourselves up to reappear at the banquet.
We hold hands as our fingers intertwined, I'm the happiest man alive!   We make wave to potential donors as I introduce myself, I shake their hands with the same hand she came undone . She looks at my hand and back at me, knowing exactly what am doing.   I know just as well that her beautiful lips are mark on my neck and stained my white collar shirt.  Since that night she only used the lipstick to tease me ..

There she was knowing exactly what she's doing, teasing me. Knowing that her lips with that shade is my weakness and I will bow down to any command she asks.  I grab her ankle as my other hand spread her cheeks, the tail rubbing between her cheeks .  Such a beautiful sight.  I place my lips against her neck sucking behind her ear which drives her mad. Her body feels with goosebumps and trembles as my left hand make it closer and closer to her greedily Sex.  I look up to see her eying from the mirror, her cheeks were finally the shade of pink and pale skin seem to have disappeared. There she was the woman I seek and desire Mia amore.  

Gia Pov

Flax tail was rubbing between my cheeks as the buttplug moved deeper and deeper inside of me as we took a steps up to the third floor, with each step my legs wanted to crumble to the floor.  The feeling of full and soft sensually was doing things to my body. Alek notice my trembles and I was already dripping wet down my leg from our bathroom make out session.  "Almost there Bella." 
We made up to floor as he held me in place.
"Get on all fours." 
I look up to him with confuse stare, "Do you trust me?" He asked, of course I did what kind of question was that.  I didn't answer but I drop on all fours. I heard grunts escape his mouth as he circle around me, "fuck kitten. I can take you like this all night."  I keep looking around trying to look at him but when I finally spot him he pulled out flogger and spank me butt, making me lean forward. "Eyes forward kitten." The impact wasn't hurtful but I was shock.  I did was told until next command,
" crawl to the room."
There it was the control demanding voice, with a twisted of Italian accent.  I love his accent, so deep and foreign. My skin once again filled with goosebumps, as I made my way to room.  He follow behind me. The door was open as it notice the lighting was red.  Everything about room was like a mini bdsm dungeon room and right in the center was black leather Centurion like standard horse but extend outward for knee support.  I crawl closer and closer, stop mid point waiting for my next command.   I see his feet and legs before me I want to look up and I did; There he stood in his beautiful grace removing cufflinks.
Instantly I felt the leather impact my ass  I let go of gasp as I felt butt plug move forward . "Eyes forward kitten."
I let go of a breath, the need to see him became greater. It felt like the first time seen him I couldn't look away I want to stare at him forever.  Again I look him needing  the fix.  The whip came in harder make me let go of moan.  "Tsk tsk you don't listen."   
His legs disappear as I now no longer see him.  I felt silk fabric against my eyes. 
"This how I felt? Mia regina! I wanted nothing more but to see you, feel you against my skin.  I needed my queen for I was suffering as well but nothing hurt me more than to know you didn't want to see me."

He was right there nothing more in world right now than I wanting to see him and feel him.  I never seem to realize he was suffering as well.  Tears start soaking up silk fabric against my eyes as I heard him from behind.
"Now amore no tears"
His tone came off soft and caring.

Alek pov

I almost broke from my Dom role, I just wanted to pick her up and carry her out but at this point I needed this more than she did. I needed to know she trusts me and when we took out vows all those years ago she meant every single word.

"Alek, when you came into my life I was lost vessel wondering what was next but you came and scattered all my ideas of what life I thought I deserve. You shown me something different, you ignite a internal fire that only you spark.  A infinity fire that only belongs to you. You are the master of my heart, the ruler of my body and the mate of my soul.  I promise to be the woman by your side through thick and thin. No matter what."

Now came the truth, something impact our relationship and her fire dim.  I wasn't going to lose the one person in my life that calm my fears and demons.  I reach over body as her eyes are close, "I'm going help you up."  The words had a double-entendre.

I rub my hands along her spine and I feeling her bony structure, make my head shake how much I missed her curves and extra rolls.  I made my way to her shoulders and grab both helping her up . She stood before me . Her tears were gone.
I lean her over horse I had specially made it with extra support for the knees. I lean her over as her body laid perfectly on it . I help bend her knees as I tied down her down.  No words were exchange all that was heard was leather creak as it was moved .
"Now Bella here are rules; Red to stop and yellow to slow down. Today I'm your master if your remember your vows 'I'm the master of your heart and the ruler of your body.'"

Words I will never forget.
"Yes master." 
The words came out with soft sexual tone my dick couldn't contain much longer.  He wanted to be inside her warmth pussy. She is like perfect glove, he fit perfectly inside of her and it was his home.  
I unbutton the top of my slacks to give my lower half just a little more space because my dick was making it hard to breathe. 

I grab my flogger and begin to let impact her ass, when leather would touch her skin, she would let go of a hunger moan.  Her butt soon turn into beautiful shade of pink that reminded me of her cheeks. 
9
10
11
12
I keep going she didn't ask to stop but her body shook, as I notice her juices dripping down the leather Centurion. 
13
14
15
I stop
Her tan bottom turn into beautiful shade of red that match her lips. I rub lotion on her beauty peach shape ass.  As coolness of aloe lotion touch her skin she let go of a breath and shook her legs uncontrollably.
Her will was my command. I made my hands reach closer and closer to buttplug when I tap it a little moan escape her lips.
I made my way down to her heated pussy, it drench in her wetness. My finger easily went in.
"Mia Bella your so wet!"

"Yes master."
There is was her words, she wanted this just as much I wanted it. " Want me to lick you up."
"Please master." She said almost begging .
I removed my finger only placing it into my mouth tasting her sweet nectar. I had enough .
I untied her hands and legs helping her off as she try to gain her strength to stand up.
She walked like newly born dawn as I pick her up carrying her into my arms. I see her let go of a sweet smile.
My beautiful torn girl.
I place her gently on the bed as I once again tie her hands up to bed post . The rope can easily move if I need to turn her over which I plan to do so .
I open her legs as I kneel before her the black lace panty had two holes . I see her her beautiful brown lips glistening in wetness.  I lick my lips at anticipation of having them in my mouth.  I scope right in with teasing her. I want to drink her juices up and I wanted her scream my name. I wanted to rule her body once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 6K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
71.5K 1.2K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...
5.9K 93 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...
937K 15.7K 22
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...