Learning to love myself (A Jo...

By NaeNae090

After living in an abusive home for 10 years, Elizabeth is adopted by..... Josh Hutcherson. Josh slowly teac... More

Part 1 Chapter 1 Before
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Part 2 Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Final Note
Additional Note

Chapter 16

320 6 0
By NaeNae090

Josh's P.O.V

Jennifer said that Elizabeth is really going to fit in. The director asked me to find Elizabeth and bring her to a private meeting.

I began my search.

I eventually found her chilling with

Willow, while she was trying to understand the story line of the Hunger Games. I laughed at her confused face.

"Oi! Hutcherson, what you laughing at?" asked Willow. Elizabeth sat there, giggling to herself.

Elizabeth leaned over and whispered something in Willow's ear. Willow started to giggle and then they both broke out in hysterical laughter.

"What?!" I asked, annoyed.

"Your face!" they both yelled in unison.

"Oh my goodness, you two are so immature! Come on Elizabeth, follow me,"

"Damn, bye Willow! See ya later!"

"Byeeeeee!"

Elizabeth followed me, cautiously.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I d... don't know,"

"Okay," I knew she was lying but I just dropped it for now.

We entered the Director's office and took a seat.

"Well, Josh well done on your recent set of filming, it has turned out really well. And Elizabeth, I think you must be wondering why Josh brought you along today?"

"Yes, I have actually,"

"Well, we need a co-star for Josh's next movie and we adopted you thinking you would be able to play the emotionally unstable character considering your emotional past...."

Elizabeth cut him off almost as soon as he said emotional past.

"I am not emotionally unstable! You're so inconsiderate! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!"

Elizabeth stormed out of the room with tears streaming down her face. I followed her out but before I left I gave the Director a strong glare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.3K 31
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1.3K 62 16
I make Harry Potter aesthetics 2! feel free to screenshot and share but plz give me credit I only own the collages I only own a few of the images I...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
525K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?