Can't Help Falling In Love

By silvyline86

Hello guys.... I am back with my 2nd story. The story is about Nandini and Harry getting hitched up and then... More

Female Protagonist Introduction
Male Protagonist Introduction
Hurricane Harry
Naive Nandini
Plan Backfired ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Finally Harry Trapped๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š
Finally Married ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค’
Accidental First Hug๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Harry's Paradise
Training Session๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
Harry's Nightmare Ends โค๏ธ
Shabdad's chapter over๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Thank you and sorry session ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡
Jealousy Starts๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท
Bikini Day Out๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคท
Silence Speaks๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜
Punishment Starts ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏ
Birthday Bash๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
Love Doveโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
LOVE TEST @ BEST
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆLOVE TEST #2๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟLOVE TEST #3๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
LOVE TEST #4
๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ LOVE TEST #5โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Not an Update
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธLove Love Love โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Thank you guys
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

The Date or Nandini's Fate๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†

721 39 169
By silvyline86

Harry: I am just waiting from past 2minutes, here!! on this! terrace!, for my so called date....

I came to know there is no point in struggling further, so just acted a bit and infact my performance was so good that Bhabhi saa and Daniel thought I agreed for the marriage...

I always see opportunities in every problem..well in this problem either marriage will be broken by minion or I will get a prey to torture for a while..

But this is one opportunity to scare the little minion, so that she will step back from the marriage....

Finall the great little minion arrived....

Nandini: I still can't believe my marriage is fixed to Danavraj. No one even asked me about my likes. Sameer though a terrorist was 1000times better than this Danav.

And today I have to meet that Danav, at my favourite place of this house. Ya my terrace, the only place where I feel happy. As the plants, that I have grown know all my secrets.....

Finally I went to terrace and saw the Danav waiting for me and torturing my plants.

Harry: Uff finally you arrived!!

Well I won't take much time....

straight to the point, better break this marriage....

Nandini: why don't you do it yourself🤷...

Harry: Bloody don't reply back👿....just do what I said...

Nandini: Hello!!! I am not your slave😡 to carry your orders. If you have the guts break the marriage yourself...

Harry: Damid.... minion....

I just pulled her ponytail tightly.....how dare you talk about guts....

I can't break the marriage because your father will torture my Bhabhi saa and Daniel. They are like my God...Till date I have not hurt them nor will allow anyone to hurt them....

Nandini: He held my ponytail very tight. I could not bare the pain... automatically my eyes poured out the pain.....

Ahhhh it's paining

Danav.....leave....my hairrrr  it's paining plzz

Even I can't break this marriageeee because my father will torture my Mother and sisterssss....

which I can't allow it to happen.....

ahhhh leave my hairs or I will shout for shakshi Di...

Harry: Immediately I left her hair as I don't want Bhabhi saa and Daniel to know about my behaviour as it would hurt them....

Well then get ready for my torture minion....(I will torture you so much that you will leave me in 3months by yourself).

Nandini: Even you too become ready for my torture Danavraj....

Suddenly my mom and shakshi Di came....

Saroj and shakshi: ohhh sorry for disturbing you both Damad Saa and Nandu....

We just came to keep this tea tray filled with snacks.

Damad Saa plz sit here and feel comfortable ( Harry sat down on the chair)

Nandu!!! you should have asked him to sit na as he is new to this place.... 

Now serve Damad Saa tea and snacks ok.....

Nandini: after they left I went to sit near the table but ouchhhh!!!!

Ufff he pushed the chair on which I was supposed to sit....

And I fell down...

Again I pulled the chair but he pushed it...

"What the hell Harry",I shouted.

But he caught my wrist and twisted my hand....

ahhhhhh it's paining Harry.....plz leave...

Harry: (haha she fell down with a thud and I am loving the pain she is undergoing....it's just trailer baby just watch out) 

Already I warned you ,"don't shout in front of me...." This is just the trailer punishment.....

Earlier I  gave you an open deal either get ready for the torture or back off from the marriage...(still holding her hand)

Nandini: Immediately I said, "I already said I can't....back off from marriage...."( Still he is holding my hand)

Harry: Then accept the torture.....as you have chosen your fate(still holding her hand)

Nandini: I will tell to shakshi Di....( Still he is holding my hand and twisting them as though he will break my hand)

Harry: Then I will tell your father that you want to break this marriage.... simple🤷

Nandini: what's your problem....

Ahhh...plz leave my hand it's paining.....

I started to sob little more loudly.... so finally Danav left my hand....

Harry: My problem is you... little minion...

I hate girls....

I just hate them...

I hate this stupid marriage too....but cause of you I am trapped in this marriage....

Nandini: Hello! don't think I am dying to marry a Danav like you and I pointed my finger to him....

Ahhhhh....it's hurting Harry.....

Harry: How dare you point finger at me....

Once again if you repeat this action I will break them...got it....

Nandini: Finally he left my finger. Now once again I tried to take my seat, but again Danav pushed and said something which left me with anger...

Harry: since you have accepted my torture I will give you rules to follow from now itself or say when ever you see me...cause you are my new personal servant.

If you don't follow then punishment will be severe...

Got it...

Are you ready servant....hahaha sorry you have no choice, other than agreeing to my rules and regulations.... Well starting with:-

#Rule 1: you should never sit in front of me/eat in front of me/ sleep in front of me/ touch me accidentally or purposefully..... And should maintain a minimum distance of 15metre....

#Rule 2: Here after you should not sport ponytail....keep your hairs open as it will help in hiding your disgusting face from me....

So what are you waiting, start from now itself, "serve the tea and the delicious snacks"

Nandini: I served him tea and snacks.... Bloody Danav, ate my part of snacks and tea also... Son of bakasur

How disgusting he is....

how could he say my face is disgusting....

Upon that I am his personal servant....my foot

Then 15meter distance.... I wish it could be 1000metre distance....

Don't touch accidentally or purposefully as though I am dying to touch him...even if I touch him by mistake I have to wash my hands with sanitizer 🤣🤣🤣

Harry: I was just enjoying these yummy foods....ummmm, when I heard this line
"even if I touch him by mistake I have to wash my hands with sanitizer"

wait!!! I will show her what I am👿👿

Purposefully I dropped chutney on my shirt....

Hey servant!! can't you see this( showing the chutney stain)....

who will clean it...

Nandini: I went and gave him the tissue...

Harry: I said to clean it....

Nandini: Does he have any short term memory loss🙄🙄... Well Harry you only said "not to touch #rule 1".

Harry: (Errr... need to manage) Oh... memory seems to be to sharp minion... well the next rule is

#Rule 3: you need to listen what ever I say....got it! what ever I say or demand without asking questions you need to obey...

So now I am saying to clean it...

Nandini: I cleaned his shirt... really it's too much....I can't take this torture.....

Finally shakshi Di and mom came to rescue me from his further torture... Don't know what to do????

To be continued....
KhushiKhushi3

Is there any chance that Nandini will fall in love with Harry or vise-versa!!??  

Spl thanks to tabu_jaan_love for your lovely comments and continuous support

My sincere thanks to Sukorian

Thank you guys user41359889 sufi143 120khushmita kanakumar93

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
9.3K 797 29
โ€ขWHAT THE HELL IS LOVEโ€ข โ—๐—ญ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎโ— A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, moti...
580K 27.4K 49
"Even though we are Arranged, yet i am so much in love with my Fiance. I just hope the feeling is mutual" Hello lovely readers, I am back with a new...
10.1M 563K 64
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ...