Astro Imagines⭐️

By rubber_dxckie_

Enjoy~ More

Welcome !
How he would hold your hand.
JinJin - Like in the Movies.
Rocky - I'm Sorry...
Sanha - Date night.
Eunwoo - Hurt
🎵Song Prefrences #1🎵
Taking care of your Child - Astro
🎸Song Prefrence #2🎸
Buddies-Sanha
Vampire AU - Astro
Baby Yoon - Sanha
My Summer Love - Mj
They Cheated on You
Yes or Yes? - Jinjin
Juno - Rocky
Dirty Little Secret - Eunwoo
Song Prefrences #3
JinJin - Christmas Special
MJ - Christmas Special
Eunwoo - Christmas Special
Moonbin - Christmas Special
Rocky - Christmas Special
Sanha - Christmas Special
Astro - Christmas Special
New Years Speacial - Astro
They Cheated On You (READ TILL THE END)
Family - Sanha
VERY Important Author's Note.
Thank You - Astro

Hunger Games AU - MJ

209 0 0
By rubber_dxckie_

•The Hunger Games•
From the Treaty of the Treason: In penance of their uprising, each district shall offer up a male and female between the age of 12 and 18 at a public "Reaping." These tributes shall be delivered to the custody of the Capitol. And then transferred to a public arena where they will fight to the death until a lone victor remains.

Henceforth and forevermore this pageant shall be known as

The Hunger Games

***

24 tributes.

And only 1 Victor.

That's how it always been, 24 children fighting to the death for the entertainment of the Capitol and President Snow.

Every year, you had to watch the two "lucky" young man and woman from your district walk in to the arena and fight.

District 5, only having a few winners from time to time. And this year, it was you.

But they never told you what it would take to become the winner. They never told you the screams you had to hear when someone was dying. The blood you got on your hands for killing someone.

How in the first twenty seconds right after the canon booms, it was a blood bath. Watching everyone run to the Cornicopia to get their hands on a weapon. Killing each other, hearing nothing but screams.

But you ran, you grabbed one of the few bags scattered far out from the Cornicopia, and into the woods. You ran and ran getting deep into the woods and climbing a tree to get away from all the danger.

Not even noticing, you won, having to kill a few to survive.

The silence, the silence was the worst thing in the world. It made you crazy, paranoid, alone with your thoughts, it was scary.

After your Winner's ceremony, you returned back to your district. Taking your family and moving to Victor's Village.

Every night, waking up screaming because of your nightmares. Seeing the faces of the kids you have killed including Matt.

Star crossed lovers that's what you guys were called. A love story starting from district 5 and being used in the capitol for sponsors. You both loved each other, having a future together in the district.

But the odds weren't in your favor at the day of the reaping. Your name being called and his, too. It broke you.

Love, something you thought you had with him. But the end was near and the Gamemakers needed a Victor. He turned on you, you had to kill him.

But, no matter how many times you wash and scrub your hands, the blood of your victims still remained staining your hands.

You were slowly loosing your mind, your family not knowing what to do since you weren't the same since you have left the arena. The games broke you. That was until you met him.

••••••

He was your mentor, Park Myungjun, winner of the hunger games a few years back. The handsome and charming victor adored by the people of the Capitol. His smile will make you fall in love with him.

And then there is you, Y/N L/N, princess of the Capitol, winner of the 70th Hunger Games. Adored by President Snow and the Capitol. The favourite of Ceaser Flickerman.

You remember so well, when you saw him being called at the reaping, his mother crying out and his little sister sobbing.

You also remember the way he killed the kids in the arena. He showed no mercy. He would always aim at the neck or at the heart. Never an arm or leg, always a quick and simple death for the tribute. The smirk that would appear after killing them. It gave you gosebumps.

••••••

It became a regular thing, a beach near Victor's Village, you would sit together watch the sea create waves. Hearing the seagulls sing a song. A few mockingjays flying by and copying the melody. The cold wet sand underneath you.

You saw him, sitting down, his knees against his chest and his head on top of them. You walked towards him, sitting next to him keeping a distance from him. After another sleepless night, this relaxed you.

Nothing was said, the sound of the waves crashing down calmed you, the presence of each other you both liked it.

On a daily basis, you would see him sitting or laying on the sand and you would join him. He wasn't the MJ you knew from the capitol, he was different and you liked it.

You always saw him as a charming cocky guy with a beautiful smile. But no, he was just a a guy who liked singing and making jokes. His giggle making you fall hard for him. And you panicked, you were staring to like him.

But you ignored your feelings and enjoyed the presences of MJ. Yes you were scared, but ever since you've been with him, your nightmares were gone.

••••••

You both weren't in the district for most of the time, always in the capitol. Going to the interview of Ceaser and the dirty work of President Snow.

Along with many tributes, their bodies were being sold to the people of the capitol. If you were desirable, President Snow would force to do this. If not, he kills someone you love.

And it angered you, but you couldn't do anything about it.

The day you went back home, MJ was still in the capitol. He doesn't know about what's going on with President Snow. And you decided that's best if he didn't find out.

But he did, the day he came back he went straight to you. Grabbing you by your shoulders yelling, asking why you didnt you tell him.

Why didn't you tell me?! How long Y/n?!

For a few months.

He looked at you in disbelief, he was angry at himself for not protecting you. Tears fell down your face as you sobbed. You placed your head on his chest,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

He wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly. MJ placed his chin on your head, shaking slightly as he too was falling in love with you.

••••••

As the years passed by, three to be exact, you became a mentor. MJ helped you alot and has been with each and every step.

It was nice having him next to you and how every day you fall in love with each other even more but to scared to say anything.

You always wonder who would crack first into confessing first. And you guessed right, it was MJ.

On the 73rd year, you had to go to the Capitol for the games (That year you had to go without MJ) Only to return to the District empty handed as your tributes fought hard but died at the Cornicopia.

Stepping off the train, he engulfed you in a hug and a passionate kiss. He confessed falling in love with you when you began sitting with him at the beach and realizing his feelings when you left.

You smiled and kissed him, telling him that you've fallen for him as well. That night, it was filled with passion and love.

But, yet again, the odds weren't in your favour.

••••••

A promise that was broken, President Snow personally told you he would never throw you back into the games. You will live in peace. But no..

You sat down with your family, watching him say that this year would be a Quarter Quell. But it will feature the past victors of the games.

Your little sister and brother asking you what he meant, your mother crying in pain and your father screaming in anger.

You weakly left the house, why? Why would he do that? You barely survive the first one and he's going to throw you back in?

No I can't! I can't go back!

No words were said, he'd be lying if he said 'it will be alright' because it wouldn't be.

••••••

It was the day of Reaping, you walked behind the female Victors to the Hall of Justice.

You stood with your chin up but with eyes filled with tears, from fear and anxiety. The bowl filled the names made you shiver, you always thought you were safe from the games but out  of all the names in there could be yours. You looked for Mj, he walked with the other male Victors with his chin up, but deep down you knew he was scared as well.

Your parents watching you from afar, their little girl holding back tears, they were worried for you. You became so fragile, like broken glass ready to shatter at any minute.

The ceremony started but you blocked everything out, you were making sure not to break down in front of everyone. Wanting to look brave but it was impossible.

Now, like always, ladies first.

You sucked up air and held your head up, hoping and praying that it was not you that it's someone else.

Y/n L/n.

You felt your knees go week but you stood straight feeling a tear run down your cheek, you walked next to Piper. She looked at you with tearful eyes, you were always her favorite, how she would praise you for your beauty and bravery.

And now for the men.

Marlin Carter.

I volunteer as tribute!

You looked to see Mj raise his hand and walked towards the empty next to you. It hurt you, your heart began to hurt as you watched Mj stand beside you. He was idiot, signing up for his death bed, but you couldn't do anything. He volunteered and there is no going back, you felt someone grab your arm and drag you inside the building.

You met with your family before leaving, they were crying but you didn't shed any more tear then the ones you did up at the platform. They escorted you to the familiar train you always board to go to the Capitol, it was empty, you stood by the window ready to leave.

Footsteps were heard behind you, you knew who it was.

Y/n-

You idiot! Why did you volunteer!? Damn it Mj!

You hit his chest, tears ran down your face, you wanted to throw him off the train and tell him to run way but it's no use. Even if he wanted to leave, the capitol will make sure to find and drag him back into the Games. 

He wrapped his arms around, you tried to pull back but he wouldn't let go. So, you broke down, you melted into his hug and cried out. Why? Why did he do such a dumb decision?

I wouldn't stand seeing you get killed on screen, I just want to protect you. I'm sorry. 

24 tributes.

And only 1 victor. 

Who will it be?

••••••

I love the Hunger Games (Books and Movies). And I'm working on two other imagines inspired by Divergent, The Maze Runner and The 5th Wave. I just hope I will get those out before I enter school in a few weeks. Hope you enjoyed reading this one:) 

Requests are open~

-エオス

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 66 17
I'll keep my promise dear Aroha.... I will be a bandage for your wounds.... And I will keep breathing.... Moonbin... (Original story in Arabic)
70 4 5
For Emma it had been one chaotic day! Back to back encounters with her ex boyfriend, Jinjin and an unexpected turn of events.
383K 9.6K 75
This is just an ASTRO imagine book! Hope you enjoy this imagine book of our wonderful ASTRO boys!
65.9K 3K 51
Photos and videos credit to their respective owners!