Harry Potter Imagines (Vol.2)

By ginnysharry

My second book be sure to see my first. But this has Harry, Ron, Draco, Dean, Neville, Seamus, Fred, George... More

Before We Begin
D.M/ The Girl Who Chose A Malfoy
D.T/ She's Imperfection
Narnia But Who Cares/ Edmund
F.W./ Library
A.P./Love Doesn't Exist
T.L./ Busy
G.W./ Breakup amd Makeup
B.Z./ Younger
J.S.P/ You're Five
S.B/ Hurt
N.L./ Flares
R.W.-D.M./ Listen to Me
G.W./ Freds Last Request
C.W./ So... Romania
O.W./ Amnesia
D.M./ Impossible
A/N B.E.A.N.Z
R.L./ Kiss For What
S.F./ Popular
F.W. / Proper
F.W. / Proper- Prt 2.
BZ/ Just Yesterday
G.W./ Unnoticed
J.P./ To Late
F.W. / A Dance
F.L/ First Love
A.W. / Broken Promises
C.D. / Never Forget

S.M./ Never Rose

8.9K 131 78
By ginnysharry

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy was the cutest boy I've ever kissed, and the kindest, sweetest, softest. But he liked Rose, hell even Hagrid knew it. When we were younger everyone thought it'd be me and him.

Hell even I thought it'd be me and hi. So I fell for him. Yes, he'd captured my snake like heart, but he didn't want it.

He wanted her...

Rose Granger-Weasley, But she didn't want him. Me and Rose are the best of friends, despite our houses. She knew of my crush and assured me that she liked Andrew Mckillion.

Every day he asked her out right in front of me, every day my heart was shattered. "Rose, Love will you-."

"No, shove off, Malfoy!" Rose growls but threw me a sad look.

I looked away standing up, "I um I have potions." I staggered out before walking in the direction of class.

"Wait! I'll walk with you, I have potions as well." Scorpius called rubbing up beside me, "Borgin, haven't seen you in a while."

I kept silent walking down the corridor, "YN, are you upset with me? What'd I do?" Instead of answering the block I continued on walking until I reached the door of the potions classroom.

Quickly taking a seat by Bailey Parkinson, "Alright class, today I'm assigning seats." I groaned out.

"Mrs. Borgin, you'll be beside Mr.Wood." I frowned at the sight of the Gryffindor as we walked to the first table. "Behind them will be Mr.Malfoy and Mrs. Parkinson." Again I groaned as Scorpius sat behind me.

Alec chuckled, "Calm down, Borgin. It's only one hour five times a week." I groaned, "Don't worry, I'm the best at Potions."

"Stop flirting with her, Wood!" Scorpius growls at him.

Alec scoffed at him, "She's not your girlfriend, Malfoy. Anyways why do you care, aren't you with Weasley?"

"No! Now leave my best friend alone." Ouch.

Wood turned to me with a charming smile, "Anyways YN, I've liked you for a while and was wondering if you'd go out with me."

My eyes widened slightly, "Act-." I looked at Scorpius who held a look of jealousy, "Sure, why not?" He smiled as Scorpius frowned obviously upset.

——————
"Salazar!" I screamed smacking Scorpius as he appeared at my window on his broomstick, "Bloody Hell! Scorpius! You could have died!"

He chuckled as he placed his broom by the window and sat on my bed, "Don't go on a date with Wood."

I nearly snorted, "And Why not? He's obviously cute and kind an-."

"A Gryffindor, a Wood, who names their child Alec, a jerk, a player-."

"Scorpy! Why do you not want me to go out with him? Just tell me the truth." I spoke softly as I placed my emerald green, knee length dress down on my bed.

Scorpius paused contemplating his words, "Because I-... I don't want you, my best friend, getting hurt."

Ignoring the pain coursing through my heart, I turned him the opposite way as I began to change. "Is that it?" I questioned quietly.

Scorpius swallowed thickly causing me to look at his figure facing the window, "Yes, o-of course."

I sighed placing a hand on his shoulder as I finished, "You don't need to worry about me, I know all the spells in the book. I'm all grown up now, Scorpy. I'll be fine."

His grey eyes scanned me from head to toe, I looked away nervously as he looked at me, eyes of affection, "A-Alright. Be careful."

I nodded pulling him into a hug and whispered in his ear, "Thank you." Scorpius nodded grabbing his broom and flying out.

A sigh escaped my lips as I grabbed my wand and slipped it into my boot, "Just in case." I muttered before slipping my leather, cropped jacket on. "There, all done."

Walking towards my door, I opened it steadily and walked out. Skipping down the steps of the Slytherin Common Room, I bid goodbye to Albus who nodded in response.

When I opened the portrait door there stood Alec, arguing with the portrait. I giggled under my breath before grabbing his arm and walking away.

"Thanks for asking me out tonight, Alec." I thanked.

He smiled down at me, "Of course."

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, if you don't come and take me away, I truly know you love Rose. But if you do come and get me, I know you do feel for me, in a different way then before.
This is your last chance Scorpius, I'll let you go forever if you don't tell me by the end of the night. Please Scorpius, tell me that you love me.
Tell me it was always me that you loved, make me feel like less of an idiot. Because I know we have something, but please prove me right or wrong.

"You alright, Love?" Alec questioned with a worried grin.

I shook my head, "No, just thinking." He nodded as we continued down the corridor leading to the entrance of the castle. As we went to cross, a loud voice called out to me.

"YN Amai Borgin!" I paused turning to Scorpius, "Don't go!"

Alec and I shared a confused look, "What do you mean?" He can't possibly feel the same? Could he?

"I mean I have been in love with you since we were children." Scorpius sighed softly.

Me eyes widened, "But But Rose?!"

He shook his head, "Rose was to get you jealous! Because I didn't believe Albus when he said you felt the same for me. It just simply isn't possible."

"Please don't go out with Alec, please YN."

My breath hitched as I turned to Alec who nodded giving me a smile, "I already knew that you to are in love, I'm a good guy and wanted to speed up the process. Good luck."

I blushed pulling the older boy into a tight embrace, "Thank you, Wood. For everything, I hope your future wife treats you well, and you treat her just as you treat me."

Alec smiled at the both of us before heading back to the Gryffindor common room. I turned to Scorpius, "I love you." It was just above a whisper but Scorpius heard it.

A wide grin appeared on the platinum blondes face before he ran into my arms. We shared and embrace, one we were both needy for. "I love you too."

A matching smile appeared on my lips, "I guess we owe Wood, don't we?" Scorpius asked his smile never fading.

"I suppose we do, but I was promised a Hogsmeade trip." I remind causing Scorpius to smile.

"Let's go." He walked forward only for me to pull him back and he looked at me questionably.

Before I pressed my lips to his, "Bloody Hell I wanted to do that since we turned 10."

—————
Hints
-orphaned
-metamorphagus? (Is that how you spell it *shrugs)
-Hufflepuff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 3.4K 24
Hey everyone!So I've decided to write Harry Potter Preferences!Just a few things:These are based off the movie because I've only read the first three...
14.6K 532 92
💥 a better version of the other potter 💥 lots of romance 💥 funny 💥 highs and lows 💥 tough times 💥 mature contents
116K 1.4K 40
under editing. this story includes : - fluff - angst - crack - au ------- 𝐻𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘 : #14 on draco #18 on hufflepuff #369 on wattpad ...
71.1K 1.1K 24
Some wizarding world imagines/one-shots ! Super open to requests ☺️