The Client

By rainbowlovie

This is a completed and a published Novel: It can be purchased on Amazon in the form of paperback and/or an... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19 + Exciting News
chapter 20+ Giveaway
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Epilogue
NEW BOOK
Published on Amazon
WIN PAPERBACKS!

chapter 3

19K 797 116
By rainbowlovie

"Yea, what we had was a one-time thing too. What am I to do with your name? Probably I should remember your name as the richest man who fucked me?"

"Probably you should remember me as the only man who got to fuck Mehr Dubey for two nights straight."

"What?"

I couldn't swallow the lump in my throat.

"Yeah, I booked you for two nights."

"You're...you're lying. Reena didn't tell me anything about that."

"You might want to double-check with her." He got on to his feet from the bed. The comforter slipped off his body setting it free from the last piece of cloth.

"She's not going to lie, is she?" He stifled a yawn and plodded heavily to the washroom.

At full speed, I dialled Reena's number. She knew I wouldn't sleep with the same man twice. Why would she do it? I bet he was lying.

"Hello?"

"Mehr?"

"Ma'am, I'm still at the client's place."

"Yeah, I figured when you didn't return this morning."

"So the client has been telling me that he has booked me for two nights. Is that true?"

Please tell me it's not.

"Oh, about that, that's why I've been trying to reach you for so long."

My stomach churned, "and?"

"Yeah, it's true. I wanted to give you a heads up. That's why I called."

"What are you saying?" I clenched the phone so hard I'm sure my knuckles turned white.

"I'm sorry, Mehr. But it was too much money I couldn't resist."

"Ma'am, I told you I can't have sex with the same client twice."

"But Mehr, just look at the amount of debt that you'll be able to repay. Already half of it is paid."

"Why did you not bring this up this yesterday?"

"I couldn't have gotten you to go if I had told you yesterday."

"But you mentioned there was going to be a car waiting to pick me up in the night."

There was a pause.

"Ah, there was no car," I comprehended.

"Yeah, there was no car."

"Mehr, I can never come to understand why you can't have sex with the same client twice. But think of it this way, he's offering a lot of money. If you relax your rules a little this time, you can pay your debts faster. Supposing you don't take this night, you'll at least have to sleep with hundred other men to make the money that you could make tonight. Just think, this can get you out of this place."

"He's got to be filthy rich," I scoffed.

"You have no idea."

"So, you're in right?" she asked.

The idea of leaving the brothel appealed so much to me. I was stuck inside locked away for the freedom I have always wanted. Happiness seemed so far away, but with this offer, it just seemed as though it was right outside the window, just waiting for me to reach for it. I couldn't refuse. Another night with him wasn't going to change anything.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Good."

"So do I have any client for the morning?"

"Yeah, it's just him."

"What? Am I to stay with him through the day?" Frustration crept up my spine.

"Yes."

"Ma'am, that makes it two nights and a day, not just two nights," my voice held the power of a wildfire.

"I think I should have been a little more specific."

"You think?" I sneered.

"I seriously am rethinking this, Ma'am. What am I to do? Like just fuck him senseless day in and day out?"

"Do as he wishes."

"What on earth!" Waves of fury rolled off in the pit of my stomach.

"Seems like I was right," the voice boomed through the room. I spun around, in contrast to how stepped into the washroom, he was fully dressed now. His deep black eyes vibrated with power and command just like his words. A wicked smile played on his lips.

"I'm sorry, Mehr. Don't overthink. Envision this as a ticket to your escape," Reena urged.

"Alright," I sighed, hanging up.

I wanted to throw tantrums and beat my hands on the ground like a toddler. "I'm sorry, I wasn't informed." Instead, I stomped to the bed, dropping my body on it and letting my head crash the pillow.

"It's alright. Do you still not want to know my name?"

I sprung back up from the pillow, "what's the deal with your name? You're pressing so much."

"Well, it's just weird for me," he scrunched his eyebrows focusing his attention on tying the lays of his sports shoes.

"Weird that someone doesn't want to know the name of a stinking rich man like you?"

He chuckled and fixed his gaze back up at me when he was done with his shoes, "I have slept with a lot of women, even women like you."

"Prostitutes," I spelt it out for him.

"I didn't want to offend."

"None taken. That's the job I do. Go on."

"But every woman begs for another night with me. They'd die to know me more. It's not because they're genuinely interested or something, it's all for my money and fame. But you're, umm, you're... different," he struggled to complete.

"Ah, I see what's happening here. I hurt someone's ego."

He moved ahead to the dresser, "don't flatter yourself. I can have another woman right now at the snap of my finger. "

"Oh please, go ahead."

"I will, probably once you leave. But before that, let me take complete advantage of the money that I have paid for you." He scrunched his hair with some gel and started styling it.

"Speaking of which, when will you be back?"

"I don't know. I'm heading out for net practice." Smoothing his hair out in a little tousled mess, he checked his phone contemplating the time he might be back.

Precisely then I became aware of the clothes he was wearing. I cracked up, the giggle built up in me, rolling in my chest and hurting my belly.

"What happened?" he was baffled.

"I understand you're really into cricket. But you don't have to wear the Indian jersey for the practice."

There was this look in his eyes, as though he would burst out laughing any moment, but he was resisting it so hard, "What do I do! I'm so into cricket. Can't help myself. Just a crazy fan."

Why did it sound like he was being sarcastic?

"Alright," I still pondered.

"When will you be back?" I added.

"I should be back here in four or five hours."

"What! Then why the fuck did you book me for the entire day?"

The next thing I knew was, he was there, his breath grazing my cheek. His hands drifted to my hips unexpectedly and drew me up from the bad. It settled there as he pulled me closer. I inhaled sharply. A whiff of his musky scent and I started rambling, "wh...what are...are-"

"Looks like you're going to miss me while I'm gone."

Snapping back to my senses, I pushed him away, "mister whomsoever you are, I just want to get done with my work and leave."

He snaked his arm around my waist again, "Oh, I know you can't wait for me to fuck you. I have that charm."

"Oh, I beg to differ." I exerted all the force on my index finger and got him away.

A few quick strides towards me, I paced back in a flash. The back of my head softly hit the wall as though even the wall enjoyed my misery. He had his hands on either side of my body leaving no room for escape. "You'll change your opinion about that," he said while his fingers slipped under my dress and stroked the edge of my panty. His hot fingers danced over my moist sex, stroking them and making my pulse shoot up. He stimulated me playing with the throb. I was growing slick with excitement. What was he doing to me? He parted them as though he was deflowering it and pushed a finger inside. "Oh fuck!" My heart beat faster than the lightning bolt. While he was thrusting his fingers in and out of me, he continued gazing into my eyes. He added another finger to his thrusts, his fingers worked faster, damn right, yes, and I was getting there. My body was in spasms. I shuddered in anticipation of reaching the newfound pleasure. Suddenly his fingers froze, his movements stopped, he withdrew his glistening finger. My brain stuttered for a moment. He leaned down to my ears, "that should do the job," he said, taking the exit.

He left me inside, contracting and wanting more. I felt the inside of my body hot and clammy and I leaned back against the wall. Without a warning, the security walked into the room and picked up his cricket kit along with a few bats and left.

So, now that I have five or even more hours at my disposal, what was I supposed to do? Just then the intercom rang and I picked it up.

"Mehr, it's me," I was used to his voice.

"I forgot to tell you. You can use all the facilities in the hotel. You can also order anything you want, food, clothes, anything. There's a clothing store downstairs. Take in room service if you're tired. Make yourself at home. It's all on me," he said.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, go ahead."

"Okay, thank you."

***

When I was flipping through the pages of a sports magazine; well that was all I could find here, I heard the bell ring. It should the food I ordered. "Come in," I called out.

The door clicked open and the waiter walked into the room carrying the food. The room overpowered with the aroma of aloo paratha. It made my mouth water. He passed the food over to me with the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

"Thank you," I said.

He looked around as though he was searching for something.

"What happened?"

"Has Saab left?"

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"I missed my chance again."

"What chance?" I took the first bite of the paratha. It was immensely satisfying.

"Chance to click a selfie with him."

"Why do you want a selfie with him?"

He's just rich. Why would he want a selfie?

"Ma'am, he's Abhimanyu Raghavan."

Oh, so that was his name. But it sounded so familiar.

"So?"

"Ma'am, who wouldn't want a picture with the Vice Captain of the Indian Cricket Team?"

Heya! So finally Mehr has discovered the real identity of Abhimanyu. How is she going to react? Will this change anything? How are things going to pan out now? Hope you liked the chapter.

Please do let me know what you feel. I would love to know. The NEXT CHAPTER will be updated on MONDAY.  Don't forget to leave your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.6K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
773K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
580K 14.8K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
672K 36.5K 71
(BOOK 1) SHEKHAWAT FAMILY Arika Raichand had come to Bangalore to attend her cousin's marriage. She had planned that she would attend her wedding and...