Learning to love myself (A Jo...

By NaeNae090

After living in an abusive home for 10 years, Elizabeth is adopted by..... Josh Hutcherson. Josh slowly teac... More

Part 1 Chapter 1 Before
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Part 2 Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Final Note
Additional Note

Chapter 14

360 6 1
By NaeNae090

Josh's P.O.V

I decided to take her into work since, well that's the reason I adopted her! To find the next big star.

That morning, we jumped in the car and I drove to the set of my new movie: The Hunger Games Mockingjay.

Elizabeth was dressed in a black and white pencil skirt, a blue blouse and black strappy heels. She looked as elegant as ever! I was dressed in jeans and a grey t-shirt.

We pulled out in front of the set and Elizabeth looked like a little kid going into Disneyland. As we reached the entrance to the set, paparazzi swarmed, startling Elizabeth, so I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, making her shiver.

Almost instantly, I was being asked what felt like 6 million questions at once.

"Whose the mystery girl?"

"Is this your girlfriend?"

Poor Elizabeth, se must be so scared right now. I don't stop for photos or autographs, for Elizabeth's sake, she looks petrified.

As soon as we make our way in I make her sit down and drink some water.

"How do you deal with that every day?" Elizabeth asked, her eyes looking glassy.

"You'll get used to it in time," I answer.

Elizabeth looked exhausted! That was only getting through the entrance. Wait until we start filming!

After we had finished our conversation, Jennifer decided to come meet Elizabeth. That's right! Elizabeth has just met Jennifer Lawrence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

334K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

180K 13.6K 34
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
17K 343 9
in which a young girl gets trapped in the book "chaos walking." - chaos walking x oc [ started: january 4, 2020 ] [ ended: january 26, 2020 ]
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!