A Call to Action (Avengers Fa...

By TAngel96

Everything changes in the blink of an eye. One minute I'm having the time of my life with a new family, and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

PLEASE HELP!!: Author's Note

959 17 32
By TAngel96

I know a lot of people stop reading after this book. It is inevitable with a series. 

BUT I do have  three questions for all of you! It can be anything relating to the characters, scenes, plot, relationships, dialogue, or anything that caught your eye.

What did you not like about this story? 

What would you change? 

What did you like about this story?

I wrote this story when I was in high school, and I definitely have gotten a lot better as a writer thanks to it. I have future plans for this series that will be established after my Infinity War fanfic (coming soon). I just wanted to get some opinions from my awesome readers and see what I can do better. Trust me, for what I have planned, it's going to be amazing compared to this story!

Thank you so much. You guys are the best. Any thoughts or opinions matter. 

I've also seen Endgame, so if any of you want to talk, you can shoot me a private message. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.9K 83
Naturally, you were one of the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the world, but being tossed into a world where the entire universe depends on yo...
128K 3.2K 26
A paralysed girl...smaller than teenagers her age...but a mind stronger than most adults...with a not so good family life and difficulties to face ea...
934 22 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...