Marvel oneshots

By Dekunuts

Marvel oneshots featuring mostly the avengers and a few others. (Dr.Strange, Loki, Peter Quill, etc.) Don't e... More

AN
Steve Rogers (Movie moments)
Loki (Summer days)
Avengers (Definitly and over reaction)
Tony Stark (Drunk confession)
Bucky Barnes (Babysitting)
Oof
Thor (Scary Movie Marathon)
Thank you, Stan Lee...
Avengers (Problematic)
Avengers (Thanksgiving)
Peter Parker (Christmas)
Loki (Baking Mischief)
Peter Quill (fooled around)

Jeez its been a while

75 0 0
By Dekunuts

Sorry I haven't posted in so long... School's been hectic, my dogs died of old age, been trying to keep up with homework, haven't had a lot of inspiration— a lot has been going on. I don't know when the next one shot will be, I have a few unfinished that I will try to get done.

Also, I just saw Endgame last night and I'm hoping maybe it will give me some inspiration. The movie was amazing, it made me cry, made one of my friends go into shock, and now I'm caught in a feels hangover. But anyway— I won't post anything of it has spoilers in it for at least two-three weeks, if I write anything that is.

Again, I apologize for the long absence.

- Dekunuts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 315 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
2.7K 31 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...
7.3K 56 20
•REQUESTS CLOSED• •BOOK IS FINISHED• I (obviously) don't own any of the MCU characters, just the storylines, and add-in characters.
704 4 6
Just a bunch of oneshots with many characters from all of Marvel. I hope you all read and enjoy my first book.