Me & Him

By cotton_blossom

Full story of my one shot MY BOYFRIEND'S BEST FRIEND on Sandhir. Synopsis : When Sanyukta found her boyfriend... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter - 4
Chapter -5
Chapter - 6
Messed Up
Chapter - 7
PRINCESS OF KANNAUR
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
The Runaway Couple 2
Chapter - 11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter -14

Chapter -10

854 163 47
By cotton_blossom

Hello!

•Fluttering Of Heart•

.*.*.*.

"Relax Kiya. " I told her for the umpteenth time.

"They won't eat you up and also, you were not at fault. " Misha assured her too but all this was of no use.

We were outside the college, in my car and Kiya was dreading stepping out, anticipating everyone's reaction.

"It shouldn't matter to you what they think about you, what should matter is how you feel and what the people important for you, think about you. " I told her what Randhir had told me last night but it didn't seem to work that much so I decided to use the trump card.

"Randhir told me this last night. " I told her and she looked me with a snap of her head.

"Really? " She asked causing me to smirk.

"Wow, suddenly the value of these words increased because these are his words, great going girl." I mocked her in a fun way and she literally blushed.

"Sanyukta, what does he think about me? " She asked lowly and I looked at Misha to find her smiling at me.

" He thinks you are innocent and that's what he told me too. " I told her and she closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again.

"I wish it was really him that day. " She whispered and I felt something strange, disagreement.

He was with me that day, and out of all the things, this is something, I don't wish was any other way.

"Can we just not talk about that Kiya? Let's move out. " I told her and she gulped before nodding.

"You are ready? " Misha asked Kiya with wide eyes and she nodded causing Misha to roll her eyes.

"The credit for this goes to Randhir. " Misha teased causing me to chuckle and Kiya to blush.

"Nah, not Randhir, just his name. " I corrected her and we did a hi-fi while Kiya's face turned red due to blushing.

"Let's go girls, or we'll get late." Misha said and we all stepped out of the car.

Half-running towards our class, I noticed people giving us confused looks, seeing me with Kiya. Oh well!

I was busy looking around when my foot collided with a pebble and I lost my control, but instead of falling on the ground, I fell on Randhir's arms, who looked at me with wide eyes.

"Careful. " He said worriedly making me stand on my feet properly.

"Did you got hurt? " He asked looking at my feet and a smile came on my lips.

"How do you do this? " I asked in amazement and he looked at me frowning.

"Do what? " He asked and my smile grew.

"Be always there to hold me whenever I'm falling." I cleared and he chuckled.

"Magic. " He moved his hand in front of my face causing me to chuckle.

"Continue doing this." I told him patting his shoulder lightly and he chuckled again.

"Sure your highness. Now shall we get to the class?" He asked and I nodded before looking ahead.

I saw Misha said Kiya looking at us and both had completely different expressions on their faces.

Misha was in complete awe with a huge smile on her face while Kiya looked distressed and I completely get it why!

"Say hi to Randhir girls, where are your manners? " I tried to lighten the atmosphere by mimicking our professor and heard Randhir chuckle.

Kiya looked down while Misha grinned.

"Hi Randhir. " She greeted him and he smiled back.

"Hi Misha, now let's get going or we'll get late. " He said holding my shoulders from back and pushing me forward, like I was his trolley that he was carrying food in.

We reached the classroom and I sat beside Kiya and Misha sat on her other side.

Randhir sat on his regular seat, which was leaving one seat beside mine, because Ayaan used to sit on the seat beside me.

"Shift here. " I told him as I saw Ayaan entering the room with Sunaina.

Randhir did what I asked him to and I opened my notebook.

"That's my seat Randhir. " The nerves of this cheater!

I took out my marker and wrote Randhir's name on that desk and sat back, looking at my book again.

I heard Randhir chuckle and a smile came on my lips.

Ayaan stood there for a whole minute before his girlfriend dragged him to the back seat.

Girlfriend. Now that hurts!

"You didn't really had to. " Randhir whispered and I just looked at him.

"I wanted to. " I told him and he smiled before hitting my head slightly.

"Owwie, what a payback. " I twisted my lips, teasing him and he chuckled again.

"You look really happy, any specific reason?" He asked in amusement and I gave him a nod.

"Of course there is. " I told him and he frowned.

"And what is that? " He asked curiously causing me to smirk.

"You! You make me really happy. " I told him honestly and a smile came on his lips.

"Do I? " He asked and I gave him a nod.

"Glad." He said and I chuckled before the professor entered the class room and we stopped talking.

After half an hour of just studying, I felt someone hitting my leg slightly, from behind.

Frowning, I turned my head to find Ayaan sitting behind me. He was already looking at me, so I just gave him a disgusted look before turning back.

I felt a crumbled piece of paper hitting my lap but I ignored it knowing who has thrown this.

Another paper came on my lap after a minute and out of irritation and curiosity, I opened it.

We need to talk.

Rolling my eyes, I cut 'we' and wrote 'Just you' above it before crumbling it again and throwing it back to him.

He hit my leg again and I ignored it this time.

"Do you have an extra pen? " Randhir asked but before I could answer Kiya spoke.

"I have one. " She chirped and even I can't understand why I did that, but I just gave my pen that I was holding, to Randhir.

Kiya forwarded her pen after taking it out of her pouch but frowned as she found him holding a pen.

Then she looked at my empty hand and forwarded the pen to me.

"I have an extra pen, thanks. " I thanked her, embarrassed and confused at my own actions.

She kept her pen inside and looked in front again quietly.

"Thanks. " Randhir thanked me with his charming smile and I felt my heart flutter.

What just happened!

"You're always welcome. " I told him smiling.

What's wrong with me? Why this sudden fluttering of my heart? And it was a great opportunity, I should have let Kiya give him the pen, why did I do that?

I felt Ayaan hitting my leg again and impulsively, in annoyance, I got up from my seat.

"Sir, Ayaan is hitting my leg from under the table. " I complained like a kid and many even chuckled.

The professor cleared his throat before calling out Ayaan, who looked highly embarrassed.

" Why are you hitting her leg Ayaan? " The professor asked and Ayaan glared at me while I just rolled my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sanyukta is such a kiddo😂

Anyways, how was the chapter kanjoos logon? Bta diya kro yaar😂

Love
Aashi❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 36K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...
299K 16K 98
When Sanyukta agrawal who had everything bound to hide her identity for the sake of her life meet Randhir Singh shekhawat a charming focused business...
76.7K 3.3K 57
(COMPLETE) A complex lovestory between two people Sanyukta and Randhir who find lots of ups and downs in their life.Inspite of these will the duo fin...
591K 28.9K 85
After reading the title you guys already know that these short stories are on based of arrange marriage. Sanyukta and Randhir (Sandhir) are a televis...