Acting (Camren)

By camrenfanfictie

Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello are the two stars of one of the biggest dramaseries in the United States... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Epilogue
New story!

9.

15.9K 523 175
By camrenfanfictie

A/N: hi guys! Some of you are actually commenting and voting now and it means so much to me. It really keeps me motivated to write more, thank you so much! 😊 I hope you'll enjoy this chapter

"Okay, so, let me get this straight. You have to date Lauren for commercial purposes?" Hailee asked, genuinely a bit puzzled. She has definitely heard about something like this in a Larry fanfiction she read a couple of years ago, but she never thought these things happened in real life. That's exactly what she tells Camila, who responds by laughing. "Same! We might have read the same one," she says. "It's still really unreal to me. We didn't even really have a choice, it's just management."

"That really sucks, Mila. I know how much you dislike Lauren," Hailee emphatically said whilst taking a sip of the white wine Camila has just handed her. "She must be absolutely hating this too, right?"

Camila just nods, sipping her wine carefully, knowing that if she actually starts drinking tonight, she might never wake up. "Yeah, she was weirdly calm this afternoon, but she's definitely not standing in line to be my girlfriend, no."

Hailee chuckles and shyly looks Camila in the eyes. "That a long line?"

The actress smirks a little bit at the question. Her and Hailee have been throwing flirty comments back and forth the entire evening and still Hailee isn't sure of Camila's intentions. She could paint a huge banner saying 'I think you're really hot Hailee' and the girl would still think Camila was talking about someone else, but it's honestly kind of cute. "Yeah, terribly long. I've got people waiting in tents on the sidewalk, that's how long this line is," Camila laughed.

"Ah, shit, I knew I should have been here sooner," Hailee laughs too.

Camila wasn't ready for the whole 'girlfriend conversation' yet, so she swiftly swerved away from the conversation. Well, swiftly isn't completely the right word. If Camila had swerved any harder she might have thrown herself head first into the wall of her neighbours apartment. "So, you're not bothered by me having to date Lauren?"

Hailee shrugs before answering. "I mean, does it matter what I think?" she asks genuinely. "I don't mean that in a 'look at me I'm so sad' way, I just mean that it's your life, your job and I don't get to have a say in that. Even if I don't necessarily like you having to hold hands with your co-star out on the street," she smiles. She's honestly too nice for this world.

"Thanks," Camila smiles at Hailee. "I was kind of worried you'd immediately sprint out of the apartment as soon as I told you."

The other girl shakes her head. "I wanted to, but then you got the wine out and I'm a sucker for a nice glass of wine," she smirks.

Camila raises her eyebrows at the girl, clearly not impressed. "Ah okay, so it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm, and I quote, 'way too cool for you, being an actress and stuff'?" And now it's Camila's turn to smirk at Hailee, who immediately turns bright red.

"No, I don't recall ever saying that," she chuckles. "You're an absolute ass, so I can't say I know who you're talking about."

Camila walks over to where Hailee is sitting and sits down next to her, which immediately causes Hailee to take another sip of her wine. "No? You don't?" Camila asks Hailee with a slight husk in her voice that definitely wasn't there before.

Not trusting herself to speak, Hailee just shook her head as Camila smirked and used her pointer finger to tilt Hailee's chin in her direction. "Let me clear that up for you then," she husked as she leaned in to capture the other girl's lips.

Camila felt Hailee's breath on her lips and encouraged by the fact that Hailee hadn't moved away just yet, she leaned in even closer. She was about to kiss Hailee when the front door was thrown open quite violently.

"WHAT DID NORMANI JUST TELL ME?" was shouted by her roommate before they could even see said roommate.

Hailee laughed at Camila's face, who just groaned and sat back in the couch. "Hi Dinah, nice to see you again," Hailee said nicely, being the complete opposite of Camila, who wanted to travel back in time to kick Dinah back into her mother's womb. "Could you tone down your entire personality every once in a while Cheech?"

"Oh, hi Hailee," Dinah said happily before turning her attention back to Camila. "Fuck no, nothing's getting toned down in this bitch," she replies whilst placing herself right in between Camila and Hailee, earning a giggle from Hailee and an eyeroll so big you'd think she lost her eyeballs in the back of her head for a minute from Camila. "Why didn't you tell me you are dating Lauren?" Dinah yells, way too loudly to be a respectable neighbour.

Hailee stands up from the couch. "That's my cue to leave. It was nice to see you again Dinah!" she says as she starts collecting her stuff. Camila immediately stands up to help her. "You don't have to go, you know that, right? Dinah is just kind of intense."

"I heard that! It's called 'having a personality', you should try it."

Once again, Hailee laughed as Camila rolled her eyes. "I know, but you clearly need to inform your friend about your new dating life, Mila. I need to get up early tomorrow anyway," she says as she kisses Camila's cheeck. "Bye!"

"Bye Hailz, text me when you get home!" Camila shouts as the door closes shut. As soon as the door's closed completely, Camila groans loudly, balling up her fist in anger.

Dinah obviously noticed Camila's annoyance, because the smaller girl looked like one of those toddlers who are trying to poop their diapers without wanting anyone else to notice with her red face and balled up fists. Normally, Dinah would see Camila look like this when Lauren made an especially inappropriate remark about her ass, but she hardly ever looked at Dinah like that. "Oh shit, I completely cockblocked you, didn't I? She asks.

"You think?" Camila yells. "I was literally about to kiss her when you walked in telling her I'm going to date Lauren! A greasy sixteen-year-old boy telling me that he can show me how straight he can get me with his two-inch dick is less of a cockblock than what you just did!"

Dinah scrunched up her nose in disgust as she took a sip of Hailee's leftover wine. "I would say I'm sorry, but I'm the captain of the Camren ship, so unfortunately I can't," she says, filling up her now empty wine glass.

Camila rolled her eyes and decided to give up, knowing full well that she was going to get nowhere with Dinah. She flopped down on the couch, ready for a pathetic night of Netflix with absolutely zero chill, thanks to her roommate and switched on the TV.

"Excuse me? You're not getting rid of me that easy," Dinah started whilst positioning herself on the couch extremely straight to give Camila her undivided attention. "Easily," is all Camila responded with, because she was fully over this interaction already.

"No one cares about grammar Mila. Everyone cares about your dating life, though, so please share your thoughts and feelings with your best friend," Dinah says sweetly.

"Oh, a best friend? Could you get me one of those?" Camila sassily replied whilst walking to the kitchen to get some snacks.

"Ha-ha, you're hilarious, I'm nearly dying of laughter, Cabello," Dinah countered with a completely straight face, not amused by the lack of intel she was receiving. She immediately got smacked in the face with a bag of chips, though. "Suddenly you've got aim?" she exclaims incredulously.

"I just have to fake-date Lauren for a couple of months as some sort of shitty-ass promotion, thought of by a bunch of straight white males who deeply enjoy my sexuality only when it conveniences them, before we can break up dramatically and season three can air, what do you want to know?" Camila finally yields to Dinah's incessant staring.

"What do you mean; 'what do you want to know?', I want to know E-VE-RY-THING. Do you have to kiss Lauren? With tongue?" Dinah asks as if her life actually depends on knowing whether Camila has to kiss Lauren with or without tongue. "Do you have to, like, go out and hold hands in public and shit?"

"I don't think we have to shit together, no," Camila answers with a straight face, whilst browsing through Netflix, looking for a nice romantic comedy to start of her sad evening. She quickly clicks past 'The Proposal', hell no. She still feels Dinah's eyes burn a hole in the side of her head and she knows that if she doesn't entertain her friend with some more information quickly, the hole will burn through her head, straight through the window and that could possibly kill a pigeon or something, so she basically has to answer. "I don't know exactly DJ. Lauren and I are going to discuss specifics tomorrow," she sighed.

Dinah claps her hands as she bounces on the couch. "My ship is leaving the docks people, it's time!"

Even though Camila hates everything Dinah has just said, she laughs at her silliness and shakes her head, finally deciding to watch 'Hitch'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.7K 29
Lauren Jauregui thinks she already found the perfect woman to be her wife. Keana is a doctor like Lauren. She's brilliant like Lauren. And she's weal...
467K 12.7K 31
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui are two successful woman in two different industries. Camila Cabello is a famous photographer in New York. Her...
21.3K 1.1K 17
Lauren Jauregui is a homicide detective investigating the numerous gruesome murders of young women in New York City. Leaving no traces that gives the...
8.1K 179 18
Fifth Harmony member Lauren Jauregui and former member Camila Cabello are definitely a fun and hot pair to ship together even if they never dated in...