Kleinsen One Shots

بواسطة YamsFangirl

HELLO MY FRIENDS! This is my second one shot book and I'm so happy to be doing it! This ship needs more atten... المزيد

Welcome Fellow Tree Lovers!
This Was A Mistake
Good For You
Movie Night
The Breakup
Not An Update But Please Read!
Soulmates AU
College AU

Summer Nights

734 35 94
بواسطة YamsFangirl

TW: Yawing (why is there always yawning in stories)

Also, I bet you yawned reading that ;-)

ALSO EVAN NEVER MADE UP THOSE LIES IN THIS SO HE ISN'T SCARRED FOR LIFE. Also this is pretty long so get ready.

"I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause!"

Evan rubbed his eyes and grunted, annoyed with the fact that Jared was calling him. He had forced Evan to set that song for his ringtone and despite how much he hated it, he never changed it. He moved his hand around searching for his phone (in the process he knocked down his tissue box) until he found his phone. He picked up the call moving the phone to his ear. He yawned loudly and said, "What do you want?"

"Come outside."

"What?" Evan sat up and rubbed his eyes again. "Why?"

"Because I said to acorn. Throw on some actual clothes and then come down."

"Fine." Evan said with a sigh. He got up out of his bed (after several attempts) and threw on some casual clothes, not really caring how he looked. Usually he would, especially in front of Jared, but they've been dating for a couple of months now and Evan became more laid back around him. Thankfully, his mom wasn't home yet , Mr. Heere was staying over at a friends house and Jeremy was sleeping over at Michaels so he didn't really need to be quiet. He ran down the stairs and opened the door to be greeted with that humidity in the air that came with the summertime. He really didn't mind it since it wasn't that bad. He saw Jared leaning against his car and walked up to him. Once Jared saw Evan, he had a goofy grin on his face and kissed Evan on his forehead.

"What's this about?" Evan mumbled, still sleepy.

Jared walked to the other side of the car and got into the car. Evan did the same, yawning loudly.

"So," Jared said, starting the car. "Here's the thing. It's summer and we haven't done anything" He backed out of the driveway and Evan crossed his legs on the seat.

"That's not necessarily true-"

"Shut up acorn, So I thought it would be great for us to just drive around and enjoy each others company."

"You're being too nice. Why are you being nice?"

"What? I can't be nice to my boyf riend?" Jared said with a sly smile.

"No. You're never nice. What's up?"

Jared sighed. "Okay, okay. You caught me. It's just," Jared took a deep breath and looked at the road ahead. "Freshman year of college is only a month away. And I'm scared."

"Of what."

Jared clenched his jaw. "Of losing you."

Evan smiled softly and grabbed Jared's hand. "You'll never lose me. Besides, our colleges are only an hour away. We can still visit each other and-"

"You'll replace me."

"Jared-"

"No.Think about it. We wouldn't be able to see each other much since college is going to become more hectic than high school. You're dorming so you'll probably meet some nice guy and ditch me."

"No, I wouldn't. Stop being so negative. That's my job." Evan said poking Jared.

Jared laughed softly and Evan squeezed his hand. "Let's just enjoy tonight. Okay?"

Jared nodded his head. "Okay."

Evan let go of Jared's hand and looked out the window. "So what exactly are we doing?"

"It's a surprise Hansen. Telling you would ruin the surprise."

"It better be worth waking me up at two am." Evan said, yawning.

"It is."

"Can you just tell me?"

"I will." He paused. "For two grand."

"Two thousand?" Evan asked playfully.

"Fine, because I love you, five hundred."

"I can give you a kiss on the cheek. "

"Fine but you're a dick."

Evan leaned over and kissed Jared on the cheek. "Now, tell me."

Jared sighed. " First, we're going to seven eleven and rip the place apart."

"Goody." Evan rolled his eyes, a smile plastered on his face.

"Then, we go to the field."

"At the park? The one we went to when we were kids?"

"Yup. That one. And we have a picnic and enjoy each others company and when we're done, we can sleep over at your house!"

Evan smiled and kissed Evan's cheek once more. "Sounds perfect."

"Here we are." Jared turned left into the seven eleven. He shut off the car quickly got out, walking to the store.

"Wait for me!" Evan yelled at Jared. He unbuckled his seat belt and ran out of the car (he made sure to lock it first) to catch up with Jared. He linked arms with him and rested his head and Jared's shoulder as he caught up with him.

Evan opened the door for Jared and both boys walked in, taking in their surroundings.

"So," Jared turned with a smile. "I have a list of shit we need."

"Okay. Lemme see it."

Jared took out his phone and opened his notes app. He handed it to Evan whose eyes went wide. "We really don't need all of this."

"Don't tell me what we do and don't need Acorn just get the shit."

Evan rolled his eyes and sighed. "First thing is... pop rocks? Jesus Chris Jared, NO."

Jared snickered. "They feel like what I imagine a bath bomb would feel like in my mouth."

"Oh my God Jared please no."

Jared ignored Evan and walked into the candy section, picking up five packs of pop rocks.

Evan sighed, giving up. "Next is, Crystal Pepsi? Isn't that what Michael has? I thought that was discontinued?"

"Shit I forgot to take that one out. I have a pack in the car. What else?"

Evan looked at the long list and sighed. This was going to take a while.

Time Skip brought to you by the fact that I'm going to die alone

They got back in the car, putting the bags of food in the back seat. Evan rubbed his eyes and yawned. (I KEEP YAWNING)

"To the park!" Jared screamed, pointing forward. And they drove off. Most of the car ride was silent as Evan was slowly falling asleep.

"Acorn?"

"Yeah?" Evan yawned (I FUCKING SWEAR) and turned to Jared. "What's up?"

"Have you ever.... Nevermind."

"No, tell me."

Jared sighed loudly. "Have you ever... considered a future for us?"

"A-a f-future?" Evan said startled. "Like, m-marriage?"

Jared went red. "Kinda, yeah."

"I mean, I've thought of it. H-have you?" Evam cursed himself silently for stuttering. He had pretty much got rid of it except with conversations like this.

"Of course idiot I wouldn't ask you if I didn't."

Evan looked at the window as Jared turned right and parked the car.

"Are we even allowed to be heere at this time?" Evan asked desperate to change the conversation. Jared noticed but decided to not say anything.

"I don't know and I don't care." Jared unbuckled his seat belt and smiled at Evan. "Ready for date night?"

Evan nodded his head eagerly. They got out the car, grabbed the bags, and started walking towards the field.

"If we get in trouble, I'm blaming it on you."

"Does it look like I care?" Jared chuckled and Evan rolled his eyes.

The rest of the way they walked in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence either. Evan was afraid of silence. He didn't really know why. It just made him uncomfortable and nervous. But when it came to Jared, it was different. He didn't mind it at all. If anything he loved it. He loved feeling comfortable around someone, something that rarely happened. He reached out a took Jared's hand and smiled when Jared laced his fingers with his (how tf do I describe this?) and turned to Evan with a bright smile. They walked for a bit more before they stopped at a huge tree. Jared took out the blanket out of a bag and laid it on the ground before sitting down. He patted a spot next to him and Evan sat next to him.

"This is where we had our first kiss." Evan said softly.

"Yup. That's why I picked this place." Jared said with a smile. Jared opened a bottle of Crystal Pepsi and handed it to Evan. Evan took it and raised it up. "Raise a glass for the best date night a boyfriend could ever ask for."

Jared smiled and lifted his own Pepsi in the air. "Preach son!'

"Don't call me son. That's weird. Then you'd be my dad and that's just weird." Jared raised his eyebrows up and down and Evan scoffed. "Make one Daddy joke and I swear I'm breaking up with you."

"You could never. We both know you wove (I put the w on purpose) me." Jared batted his eyelashes and laid his head on Evan's shoulders.

"Weirdo." Evan chuckled and kissed Jared on his forehead. "I love you Kleinman."

"Love you too Mark."

"Oh fuck you." Evan pushed Jared's head off his shoulders and Jared held his stomach laughing.

"I love seeing you mad."

"You're a jackass."

"I'm not denying that." Jared took out a packet of pop rocks and shoved it down his throat.

"You're disgusting."

"Also not denying that." Jared winked and Evan rolled his eyes. Jared sighed and laid back, looking at the sky. "I absolutely love nighttime. I just like the dark in general. Isn't it kinda beautiful" Evan laid next to him and curled into a ball, hugging Jared.

"Yeah. It really is." Evam looked up and the stars and smiled. "Thank you. For this. It means a lot to me."

"Anything for you." Jared pecked Evan and wrapped his arms around him. "You never answered the question." Jared said after some silence.

"What quest- oh. That one." Evan went red. "I mean, I do think about it. A lot. But I just don't wanna jinx it."

"You're not gonna jinx it."

"Why are you asking anyways?"

"Well," Jared sat up and pulled a box out of his pocket.

"Jared I'm so sorry but I'm not ready for-"

"I'm not proposing to you. Calm down. It's a promise ring."

"I thought you said those were dumb." Evan asked played with the end of his shirt.

"They're extremely dumb but I know you love them so I got you one. Jared opened the box and slipped it onto Evan's ring finger.

"Thank you." Evan smiled and threw himself to Jared, hugging him tight.

"I love you Hansen."

"And I love you Kleinman."

I'm ending it now because why tf not? I hope you enjoyed it. I'm having so much fun writing these. I hope you angels are having an amazing day! <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

90.6K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
263K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...