Gift of love (RagLak FF)

By NaveenaNavee8

A RagLak FF. From SR track It starts from where Laksh betraying Ragini and marrying Kavya. But here he loves... More

1. Realisation
2. sufferings
3.face-off
4. Last second chance
5. Happy family moments
6. happy evening
7. Announcement💖
8. Shopping
9. Mehandi
10. Haldi
11. marriage
13. Surprise
14. Family bike ride

12. pag-phera

1.3K 89 110
By NaveenaNavee8

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your response on the previous parts. I am glad that you all have liked it.

Keep reading and keep supporting. It encourages me to write more.

Keep voting and commenting.

Here comes the next part. Hope you may like it.
***************************

Next day RagLakRak leaves to baadi for pag-phera rasam. Everything is made ready for the rasam(ritual). MM ladies and some ladies of Baadi are waiting for them. By seeing RagLakRak coming everyone smiles and welcomes them,

RagLak are made to sit opposite to each other on the chair and in b/w them a bowl containing milk is placed on the stool,

Ap: i will drop this ring in the bowl let's see will pick it more times in the 3 rounds, saying she drops the ring in the bowl.

Raksh keenly listens AP's words, like which game will be played by his mom and dad,

RagLak starts to search ring in the bowl, Raksh cheers Ragini

Raksh: yeyyy! Mamma, you should only win in this game.

Uttara: Raksh, if you are in your mom's side then i am with my bhai. Let's see who will win.

UttRak starts to cheer
Raksh: mamma! mamma!
Uttara: bhayya! bhayya!

By listening the cheers RagLak gets happy and plays with smiles on their lips, Ragini finds the ring and brings her hand out showing that she won first round.

Raksh: yeyyy! Mamma, saying he hugs her.

Uttara: bhai, we lost in the 1st round, still we have two more rounds we have to win in that any cost. (Laksh nods)

Raksh(listening UttLak talks): no mamma they can't win, we should only win. Ok? (Ragini nods)

In second round Laksh wins by taking the ring out, Raksh pouts Uttara teases him.

In the third round, RagLak are finding the ring, Laksh got the ring seeing Raksh's sad pout he keeps the ring in Ragini's hands. Ragini questions him by gestures, why did you gave it to me? Laksh asks her to see Raksh's face, she understands why he did that and takes her hand out.

By seeing ring in his mom's hands Raksh's face lit up and jumps up & down happily and hugs his mom.

Raksh: bua, i said right that we will only win see now, hahaha

Uttara: bhayya, why did you loose in the game? ( Laksh shrugs his shoulders)

Raksh: mamma, i also want to play the game?

"You can't play now. When you grow up and get married and then you can play with your wife", says Ap and everyone controls their laugh

"But i want to play now", say Raksh sadly.

No one wants to dissappoint him so,
Ap: ok. You can play.
Raksh: then who will play with me?
Ap: any one of your dadi will play with you.

Raksh struggles to fold his sleeves, Ragini helps him. Raksh plays the game enthusiastically with his dadi (Ap) and with Parvathi dadi too. Whenever he won, he danced happily. Everyone enjoys well. And the day goes happily.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Next day,

It was the day of Gangaur pooja, everyone and everything is ready.

Laksh after getting ready comes down to the hall. He spots Ragini who is holding Raksh in her arms from the stairs and moves towards her.

"You are looking beautiful", says Laksh while adjusting her maang tika.
Ragini smiles and says, "thank you and you too".
Laksh: what beautiful?
Ragini: no, handsome.
Laksh: hehe I know

"And me me?", asks Raksh while jumping still in Ragini's hands.
Laksh: "you are too handsome like your dad", says pinching Raksh's cheeks and takes him in his arms, Raksh smiles wide. RagLak too smiles by seeing Raksh's smile.

Ap: everyone is here, so will start puja.

When ladies were about to leave, they stops hearing a voice and turns and sees a lady. The lady is revealed to be Sulekha. She comes and hugs Ap and greets everyone.

Sulekha: Punnu, you said about your grandson then where is he?(Ap points in Laksh's direction, she sees him) bahut pyaara hain. And i am happy that one one of your daughter-in-law has filled the house with child's laughter. And your other two DIL(s) are...

Ap interrupts her, "Sulekha, stop it"
Sulekha: i was only saying the truth.
Ap: whatever, but i love my daughter-in-law(s) as they are. I don't have problem with them.
Sulekha sighs, "ok, as your wish".
Ap: come, we will start puja. (Everyone leaves with her)

After completion of puja,

Adarsh: maa, i have a gift for my wife. Can I gift her?

SanLak: haan maa, we too have gifts for our wives. Can we give them.

Sulekha: ok. Boys you can and you should also tell some romantic lines for them along with the gift. ( SanLakDarsh nods their head in approval). First we will start with Ragini and Laksh.

RagLak are standing in the middle of the hall, Laksh gives her small and packed box. Ragini takes it from him and opens it. She smiles while looking at the beautiful earrings gifted by him.

Laksh: one small gift for my beautiful wife.
Dil main rahenge apke apki armaan banke,
Ankhon main rahenge apke apki pehchan banke,
Saaya nahi banna hain kyu ki wo tho andhere main saath chod detha hain,
Aapke saath hamesha rahenge apke aasmaan banke.
(One of my fav scene😍😘)

Laksh says all those lines whole heartedly with love filled voice, Ragini smiles for the gift and his those romantic lines which made her heart flutter with joy.

Raksh comes running to them Laksh picks him in his arms,

Raksh: papa, you gifted mamma then me too want a gift.

Laksh: you are Our(RagLak) 'Gift of love', for the 'Gift' I should give 'a gift'?🤔. Still ok. Say what you want as a gift?

Raksh: I want chocolates and ice-creams.

Laksh: but you said as gift not gifts so, you have to choose one.

Raksh: then I chose ice-creams.

Laksh: ok. But only one ice-cream.

Raksh: please papa! Pleach pleach pleachhh!

Laksh: ok.
Raksh: yeyyy Papa! Thank you soo much.

Laksh: sshhh! Say slowly. If your mom listens then you won't get anything. (But it's too late, because Ragini heard everything😁 she glares at them🤨 Laksh smiles sheepishly as they are caught😁)

Ragini: Laksh, i am warning you. Buy only one or two not more that. If that doesn't happen then I will see you afterwards.
(Laksh nods his head like, he will not go against her order)

"Good", saying she leaves (Laksh sighs in relief)

Later SanDarsh gives gift to their respective wives bangles and pendant respectively.

Later neighbours leave from there.

At dining table,

Sujatha: ladies will break their fast by eating sweet and today gents should feed them.

Gents gets up from their places, serves food in the plate and feeds their respective wives.

Laksh feeds Ragini, seeing this

Raksh: daddy is busy in feeding mumma then who will make me eat?

Uttara: why do you worry when your bua is here.

Raksh: you will feed me? (Uttara nods). You are a big foodie. What if you eat my whole food instead of making me eat? (Everyone laughs)

Uttara: Haaw! Raksh. You...

Laksh: you two, stop it. Raksh, come here I will feed you along with your mamma and Uttara, you eat your food.

Uttara: ok bhayya. (Uttara fakely glares at Raksh. Raksh teases her by sticking his tongue out)
*****************

After the dinner, Ap asks everyone to not to go to their rooms as she wants to give something in the presence of the family members. Ap leaves and returns after a while,

Ap: Ragini, this is our kandani haar [ancient jewellery](showing a box). It is given to them who has given the first heir to the house. My mother-in-law has given to me and now i am giving it to you, take it.

Ragini: what is the need of all these?
Ap: it's compulsory. Take it.

Ragini sees towards Laksh, he gestures her to take it. Ap sees all this nods her head in disbelief.

Ap: Ragini, no need to ask your husband's permission. I am your mother-in-law, it's my order take it. (She takes it without talking anything).

Ap gives bangles to parinitha and asks Sujatha to give her jewellery to Swara. Suji nods NO. Somehow Ap convinces her. Suji gives it to her half heartedly. Later everyone leaves to their room.

Swara leaves to her room angrily. Sanskar follows her and sees her gripping the pillow tightly understands she feelt bad for his mom's words.

Sanskar: Swara, you know mom's character right? She is like that from the start. Don't take her words seriously.

Swara just smiles at him while nodding her head.

"Thank you Swara for understanding. I was scared by your reaction", saying he hugs her.
************************

Villaingiri starts after some more parts, till then enjoy the family moments😊

How is this part?

Sorry for the late, i was stuck in the middle of the chapy. I didn't know how to continue it and what to add, I somehow wrote it. Hope you liked it?

Don't forget to vote 🌟 and comment 🗯. It encourages me to write more.

Love you all 😘😘😘

Thank you,
Naveena navee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.3K 25
RagSan Story! Serial Track! From the day Laksh Gets Married To Kavya! Started On: 01.01.2023
192K 6.2K 27
It is the raglak dark ff started from when everyone got to know about lakshs fake love with some changes..
52.1K 4.6K 33
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
138K 8.2K 64
after laksh and kavya marriage..