I Am Erica Mena

By IamChaeDolla

Ever wonder what it's like in Erica Mena's world? Well, lets take a look as I give my perception of what it's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Something Better
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

570 14 1
By IamChaeDolla

*In The Car*

GUY- Are you ready for this?

ME- Yes! This is where I'm suppose to be. I've been dreaming of this my entire life and it's finally here.

GUY- Good!  I'm glad. Before we get out of this car and hit the carpet, I have to ask you something

ME- Sure...what's up?

GUY- Will you marry me?

Whoa! What the hell? Did he just ask me to marry him? What am I supposed to say? What am I suppose to do? Oh Lordy! Think Erica...

GUY- Erica? Erica?

ERRRIIICA

*Snapping Out Of Dream*

ME- Huh? Yes...I'm awake

MUA- Lol You're all set honey. Time to go on set.

I really didn't wanna be here but I gotta make this money.

I'm on set for a NINA SKY video. I see Fat Joe chilling on the other side of the room talking to his wife. She looks really good. On the the other side of Joe, I see a skinner version of him. It was something about dude that sent chills up my spine. Not bad but good! Although his demeanor was very mean, I could see something else.

He walks to me and just handed me his phone lol. I guess he was used to getting whatever he wanted because I out my number in his phone lol.

After shooting the video, I went home to get ready for a party. My homegirl Kat came over to get ready with me.

KAT- Aye yo Erica, your phone is ringing.

ME- Who is it?

KAT- I don't know. It's a New York number.

I picked up the phone and said hello. It was Raul.

Raul must have been feeling himself by the way he was talking.  He was cocky as hell. Although I was slightly attracted to him, I couldn't help but to think about Trigga. I didn't think it was right for me to start feeling anothet guy when the wounds are still fresh from losing him.

After that phone call, I hadn't spoken to Raul for about two months. I just continued to pour myself into my work and by doing do, people started noticing lil ole me in the Hip Hop world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
163K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...