The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

42: Forever

2K 63 40
By BlueChipMochi

"How did you know that? I never told anyone about my IQ test." You spoke.

Wonwoo dropped his smile, suddenly looking so nervous and flustered as he kept spinning the pen in his hand. He ignored meeting your eyes, like he was guilty of something.

"And, the last time I took my IQ test was in middle school. Perhaps, are you....."

You narrowed eyes at him causing Wonwoo broke in cold sweats.

"Actuall-"

"Are you just expecting me to be genius like Soonyoung?"

A few seconds passed, you gave him a pointed look as Wonwoo was still in silence.

Wonwoo wanted to laugh at you because you were so naive although you acted cold. There was never in his mind to think like what you had assumed to be. Truth to be told, he was the only person that knew about your IQ test.

But, he did not give his thoughts or else he would mess things up. Instead, Wonwoo rejoiced because you provided him a way to run from his slipped mouth.

Wonwoo opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when the lecturer stood up to continue the learning again. You were back to focus in the class but not Wonwoo.

He spotted your notebook and pulled it towards him to write something. Catiously, he made sure the lecturer had his back on them before tapping your arm lightly.

You raised your brow, "Hm?"

Wonwoo tapped on the noteback twice, glancing at you and quickly looked at the board. You read what he wrote,

"So, you're not?"

Confused, you wrote a reply.

"Not what?"

Wonwoo saw it and smiled. He wrote again.

"Because I thought you have a better IQ test score as you're Hoshi's cousin. His brilliant gene must be in yours too."

You were about to read it when he added another message.

"But so sad, the gene decided not to choose you ㅠ.ㅠ ."

After reading it, you huffed and glared deathly at him.

The class dismissed and everyone started to head back home. The whole building was so loud as students from other classes also have ended their class.

You shoved all the books inside your bag. You had never liked crowded places so were taking the time until the crowded lessen.

"You must be hated the crowd that much, don't you?" Wonwoo asked as both of you stepped out of the academy. He chuckled behind his hand while looking down.

A breath crept left your mouth. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. "Woah, the boys really tell you everything about me. It's so freaking annoying. "

Wonwoo startled, but kept his composure. He could not really say that no one tell him about that because he already knew it since years ago.

"Wanna stop by coffee shop?" Wonwoo asked instead.

"As far as I'm concerned, we're not that close to have a coffee together, Jeon Wonwoo.." You blurted out without thinking. You looked at Wonwoo when you heard no response.

He had his head down, looking so sad as his puppy eyes dropped. You frowned, did not expect that he would feel offended by your words. You sighed and grabbed his wrist.

"Nevermind,let's just go. As long as you the one buying me coffee." You grimaced while pulling his hand to go to a coffee shop.

Wonwoo was flustered, but ever so slowly, you turned around and saw his brown eyes turned warm as he looked straight at you. You felt your breath hitched, but the next thing you knew, you missed your step.

"Careful Haeun!"

You looked up and found yourself situated in his protective hold. Wonwoo saved you from falling.

"It's almost a wonder how you'd become so klutz these days." Both of you lingered in each other's gaze, unwilling to let go.

Feeling the heavy looked around and you broke the gaze before let out a fake cough.

---------------------------------

"Stop staring at me Haeun," Wonwoo chuckled slurping his royal milk tea shake with a straw and you blinked your eyes innocently.

You licked your lips as you caught red handed. You wandered your eyes to everywhere ,not knowing where to look.

"Ah, aniya. You just remind me to someone." You confessed and Wonwoo looked down.

"Is it someone special?" He asked and you let out a smirk.

"What do you think?" You raised a brow before crossing your arms.

Wonwoo put his drink down," It must be special, because you looked at me like that."

"Special or not, I don't think you should know about it. But, one thing you should know, that my past is something that not worth to think about." You let out a bitter smile, "So what would it means when I still remember that person?" You smiled.

You watched his eyes grew bigger after what you said.

There was a long silence followed up. After finish eating, both of you decided to go home.

"But thanks for the coffee and carrot cake though. It's my favourite," You let out a satisfied smile as food could not stop your giddy side to appear.

You did not even offered him a bite and he didn't eat a single thing. But to begin with, you realized that he never eat in front of you. Even at the school cafeteria, Wonwoo would just drink.

"You know I can always treat your favourite food every time we get back from academy. Like I always do," He whispered the last part and gently ruffled your hair while showing his warm eyes.

Surprisingly, you weren't mad at him for doing that. You found it comforting, so you let it be.

"Anyways, I'm going to the restroom." He informed.

"I'm gonna wait for you outside." You spoke, he nodded as you both got up.

You were waiting for Wonwoo at outside an old man approached you.

"Hey little girl," He smiled which made a sick to your stomach.

"Me?" You stupidly replied.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked with seductive tone and you smirked evilly.

"Do you see I'm alone right now? Look , my friend is here." You said seriously and pointed to your side which obviously had no one there.

The old man laughed, "You're so cute, little girl. Let me accompany you and send you to home."

His words almost causing you to gauge and vomit out the food you had ate just now.

"Okay but what I have to do with this, I'm not alone and my friend is beside me right now, can't you see?" You replied with a convincing voice causing the male started to feel aggravated.

"Stop playing. There's no one by your side." He gritted his teeth.

"Trust me, I'm serious. Meet my friend, Seoksoon." You introduced to him your invisible friend that you randomly named.

The old man lost his temper and came to think he should stop to be soft at you. He cracked his neck and tried to pull you by your waist but Wonwoo suddenly stopped his hand before he could do that.

"WHAT A FREAK!"

Wonwoo tried to hide you behind his back but the freak wrapped his hand around you tiny wrist and pulled you closer to him.

"I'm still talking to her." The freak said and thats when you elbowed his stomach. His hand was digusting.

He grunted, "Crazy girl!" The man hollered and pushed you to the ground strongly. You winced in pain.

You noticed Wonwoo became more furious through his eyes and in no time he threw a punch on the kinky old man's face causing him to stumble.

"Apologise to her or you'll be seeing your life passing for the next minute." Wonwoo menaced while grabbing onto the man's shirt.

The old man snickered glancing at you and Wonwoo. The old man swatted Wonwoo's hand off before ran away.

"Yah!"

"Stop it," You spoke quietly.

You held Wonwoo's hand tightly causing his eyes fell on yours. His frown immediately disappeared as he helped you to stand up.

"Did he hurt you? Let me look at your hand, aish it scratched now. That old man need to die!" He grumbled frustatedly.

You could not help but to chuckle at his overprotective reaction. For you to become this soft was rare and you did not know why it appear everytime when Wonwoo was around.

You gave his hands an assuring squezzed causing him to calm himself down.

"Yah, don't overreact. I'm okay, Wonwoo." You spoke with a soft voice.

You heard Wonwoo sighed in relief. Suddenly, he looked up at you. You could see his eyes and it was charming and you started to adore it.

"That freak just wanted to get into your pants! I swear I'll kill him if he show up in front me again!" His voice sounded mad.

"Well, he will not." You told him absent-mindly.

You couldn't comprehend why he had to act like this for someone that he just met and did not fully know each other. Yet, you would not question his deed because Wonwoo looked so pale right now.

You gently held onto his fist that becoming bluish and pulled his hand so you would start walking, you also had to go back home before Uncle Jaehun blast your phone with calls for getting home late.

You both finally reached the door step of your house and you pushed on the password opened the door ajar.

"Will you be okay?" You asked Wonwoo who seems reluctant to go home. You removed your hand from his hold as he intertwined with yours all the way home.

You mentally let out a sigh as Wonwoo did not talk at all because both of you had walked in silence until you have reached your house.

He stared at you with his intense gaze. He just nodded quietly. Wonwoo suddenly engulfed you in his warm embrace tightly.

You held your breath as you were surprised by his sudden action. The usual heartbeat instantly vanished as it beated faster like a ferrari. You were taken aback with his body that tremble against yours.

"W-wonwoo, let go-"

You cut off when you heard him sniffling.

"Why would you cry like this , Wonwoo-ya?" He pulled away and you looked at him with concern.

"I'm afraid Haeun... I'm so afraid if someone trying to hurt you ... not again." He muttered between his sobs.

You furrowed your brows in confusion at his words. Again?

But as slowly, your confusion became apparent to him as he took your expression. His eyes widened and seemed momentarily shocked, a recognition came in. A sad expression crossed in his eyes and he looked down.

"I'm sorry." You caught him mumbled under his breath looking at you with look of guilt and walked away.

Even Wonwoo had walked away from you, his weird behaviour still occupying your mind. And as time passed, you frowned at the thought of his words.

What did he sorry for?

"Haeun,"

A voice called you out, snapping you out from your thought. You turned to the familiar voice.

"Uncle.." You entered the house after slipped out from your shoes.

He was eyeing you with much curiousity but you just remained calmed while taking a seat on the sofa in the living room.

"Did something happened? T-that guy is Wonwoo right? I mean Hoshi's friend." He asked catiously as he sat beside you and examined your face.

You knew he was being careful, not to mention on sensitive same name issue that would affect you.

"I'm not going to treat you like an outsider anymore, uncle. Since you have really helped me a lot." You smiled faintly at him and he smiled back.

So, you explained everything, from the start until what happened in front the door a moment ago.

"Maybe he just being sorry because you got hurt in front of his eyes." Jaehun gave his opinion while avoiding your eyes.

You slowly nodded at him, accepting it was not such a big deal.

"But why?" You asked innocently.

"Haeun-ah, it is normal for anyone to think like that because its about someone's life. I'm glad that he came to rescue on time or else something worst would happen to you. Just think about that already make me worry sick. " Jaehun explained and caressed your cheeks ever so gently.

You held back your tears as you could feel his sincerity into your heart. Its been awhile to live in the world of people that care about your existence and it was one of your dream. Whenever you wished to live a life without bruised face and knotted muscles, you would think of your mother and your only friend. Up until some point you would think of death and meet your mother. But you came back to reality that it was stupid and unachievable meeting.

And it was a right decision, because you could meet your uncle, Hoshi, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Minghao, Hansol, Dokyeom, Jeonghan and Wonwoo. A fate from heaven to live in an undreadful life. If anything, you just wanted to thank them to be by yourside because you started to change again, back to your old self.

"Haeun-ah, I know you still can't fully adapt. I'm happy that you slowly making progress to crawl out from the dark life." Uncle Jaehun assured as he hugged you.

-----------------------------------

"Yah Jeon Wonwoo!" Hoshi marched at Wonwoo and grabbed his collar. Wonwoo was taken aback because of Hoshi's sudden attack.

"Hoshi-ya, I didn't do anything with your lil sis." Instead of stopping him, Wonwoo scoffed away while pleading at Dokyeom and Minghao to stop Hoshi.

With that, Dokyeom and Minghao held each of Hoshi arms to pull him off of Wonwoo but to no avail.

"Hyung, let's hear Wonwoo first." Minghao assured.

"True, if he's wrong then I'll help you to kill him." Dokyeom said causing Wonwoo to snap.

"Yah! You don't trust me ?"

Hoshi looked at Dokyeom and Minghao before released his grab from Wonwoo's collar.

"Tell me what had happened to Haeun's hand. And.. did you get into fight?" Hoshi widened his eyes seeing Wonwoo's bluish fist.

Wonwoo sighed, "That's what I'm going to say. An old man freak tried to take Haeun away with him last night and he pushed her on the ground when she fights back."

"What do you expect me to do when that happen? Just standing there and let the man do harm to her?" Wonwoo informed the truth.

Hoshi was suprised when the information register his mind. He immediately held his head "Wonwoo-ya! Mianhae!You should've told me earlier."

Hoshi hugged Wonwoo while crying.

"It's alright, well that sometimes happened. Don't worry, I'll take her home from our academy everyday."

"Ooh, someone is caring with Haeun." Dokyeom teased while nudging Wonwoo's arm.

"Lee Dokyeom, can you even lower your tone? Did you have a megaphone in your throat?" Wonwoo said.

"What the hell hyung?!" Dokyeom frowned.

"But then, Minghao has a thing for Haeun too, right?" Dokyeom perked up his eyebrows at Minghao.

"Yeah. I like her." Minghao's honest answer got them stopped abruptly. "But not like before, now I like her just as a close friend."

Wonwoo did not know that he was holding his breath for awhile and exhaled after satisfied with Minghao's answer. Because he thought Haeun would never love anyone other than her childhood friend.

-------------------------------

MINGYU POV:

"Hyung!"

Someone called me from behind as soon as I exited the washroom. I turned around and saw Seungkwan running small steps towards me. He held his up his book in his hand.

"Seungkwan, you seems busy studying for exam, huh?" I greeted him while fixing my bangs. I slung an arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah! Because our Haeun is working so hard to beat me so I won't let her do that." We were both walking along the hallway.

"I heard that too, and I'm glad she's finally start to study." I said, hanging my head low with a weak smile.

"You guys seem off these days. If it is about what you've told me, I think she must has her own reason to do that with your dad." He said with an assuring tone. I just softly frowned and nodded my head.

"I know, I didn't intend to lash out though." I sighed.

"I need to go to library. Can you give this to Haeun?" He handed me a band-aid and I looked at him with a raised brow.

"Is she hurt? What with this?"

Seungkwan looked at me, slightly taken aback, "Mingyu hyung, you didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"That a freak tried to get into her pants last night?"

My eyes widened at the information. I pursed my lips in frustration and huffed out a disbelief sigh. Haeun was hurted.

"But it's not that serious wound. Good thing that Wonwoo was there with her or else who knows what will happen to her."

I felt my chest tightened upon hearing that. The thought of Wonwoo was there beside her causing another pain strucked inside of me.

Instinctively, my legs started to run towards our class at full speed. As I reached the class, there was no sign of Haeun at her seat. Then, I saw the glimpse of her, and Wonwoo was walking beside her.

"Alright, I'll treat you coffee tonight." I heard her voice echoed through the hallway.

Wait, when did they become so close?

"Haeun," I called her name, with heavy breathing. Haeun and Wonwoo looked up at me with a faint confusion.

I looked at her with longing in my eyes as if I missed her and there was no doubt I did. Haeun tried to talk with me a few times but I could not let my guards down. And I hated myself for that.

"M-Mingyu? Are you okay?" She asked.

I could feel she felt surprised because I approached her so sudden as its been few days we were off and didn't talk to each other.

"I heard about last night. Are... you okay? Where did you hurt?"

I looked over at Wonwoo. He was shoving his hands into his pockets with a disapprove look as if I could not be caring to her.

"Aah, it's nothing though. I'm perfectly fine, don't worry much." Haeun assured me with a soft smile.

I felt my chest dropped and at the same time hurt at that rare smile. I thought that she had showed her smile more often now. Is it because of Wonwoo prensence?

I took her hands only to see scratches all over it and it pained me. Handing her the band aid that Seungkwan gave, I quickly pulled away my hands, which made her look at in confusion.

"I just want to give that. Take care," I turned around before heard he sweet voice.

"Thanks, Mingyu-ya," She held my hand with a squeez slightly.

"Say that to Seungkwan. It's from him." I could only looked her over my shoulder before walked away from them.

Maybe I will just wait for you Haeun. I couldn't force you to love me. But I promised to protect you at all cost.

---------------------------------------

HAEUN POV:

Next few days..

I had a nightmare about my father again after been awhile not dreaming about him. He was always a nightmare for me. It was about me being brought to somewhere and waking up to see that I was in my old home. But for me, it was never a home, it was like a hell to be exact.

I was about to drag my foot along the entrance of school but suddenly, I felt a pat on my head.

I looked up only to see the charming boy, Wonwoo and he winked at me.

"It's nice to see you early this morning. Tell me, did Hoshi wake you up?"

"How did you know? Gosh, Wonwoo," I gasped, then a despair expression plastered on my face as I thought about my unpeaceful morning.

Flashback:

"Drrrrrrrring !!!!! Haeun, morning had come!!" I heard someone suddenly shrieking.

"Chriiiing ~Chriiiing~"

I opened my blury eyes and took some time to realize that it was Hoshi. He already in his school uniform. I was confused at his happiness and energy every morning.

"Everyday BOOM BOOM ~ Because of you BOOM BOOM~!!"He sang loudly making me annoyed with his morning call.

"Stop it Hosh!" I threw a pillow to him and back to sleep.

He catched the pillow and laughed softly as he was having fun playing with me.

"Wake up! Haeun open your eyes!" He shook me by my shoulders.

"Chhrrrrrriiiingggg! Yah we have school!" Hoshi repeated again and again while running around my room.

"Where on earth is the alarm's off button?" I groaned crashing my face on the pillow.

Because the alarm (Hoshi) wasn't turning off, I ended up kicking him when he sat at the edge of bed.

"Ouch! HAEUN! HAEUN! WAKE UP~" He yelped.

"I'm gonna choke you if you don't stop!" I sat up slowly rubbing my closed eyes.

"Palli get ready. We have school!" He exclaimed like a kid.

"Hell again.." I yawned making Hoshi giggled.

"Go take a shower." Hoshi pulled me up from the bed. I abruptly stood on my two feets.

"Nae...arasseo my highness." I mumbled carelessly and went to shower.

End.

"Just bear with it. You have to wake up early anyway, so you don't get detention for coming late to school." He said matter-factly.

"You're right." I pouted, nodding my head.

Wonwoo smiled, and took my hand then he interlocked fingers with me before pulling me to opposite way.

"Where are we going? Class is on this way." I stopped at my track.

"Shall we go wait at school ground until the bell ring?" He asked.

"Just you and me?"

"Wae? It is always just you and me for these past few days, don't we?" He grinned and cocked his brow as if challenging me.

Guess what? After the incident that night, Uncle Jaehun and Hoshi would never let me to go out alone at night. Uncle Jaehun asked for Wonwoo to walk back home together with me which he agreed as he wouldn't want anything happen to me again. Plus, we attended the same academy.

So having no choice again, I had to stick with Wonwoo.

A crept of breath left my lips. "I bet you take me easy when we're getting closer now, huh?"

It was all in sudden. He pulled his hand along with mine and I bumped onto his hard chest. He's towering over me. His face was so close and I gulped, nervous under his strong gaze. Damn, where's my confident had gone?

"Scared? I heard you're more than this Haeun." He mocked. "No one is here, should I go for it?" He smirked behind his mask.

I blinked my eyes a few time, trying to compose myself. Wonwoo was just joking around. I couldn't lose to him like always.

"Go on." I grinned which made him widen his eyes.

I moved towards him and made the gap closer between us. I brought my free hand up to his mask and about to pull it down when his hand stopped it.

"Fine, you win Haeun!" Wonwoo groaned and moved away a bit from me. I wore a victorious smile.

"I knew that you're just joking around."

"It doesn't matter now. Come with me please, I buy you a drink." He whined like a child and it was hard for me to decline him.

I hated to admit but, I felt comfortable around him same like how I felt around the others. But, for Wonwoo, it took no time for me to list him down as my friend. I could not describe why. He was really a sweet and nice guy at me although its not long before we met.

I sat on the bench while waiting for Wonwoo to come with his drink. After a moment, he came and sat beside me after handing me the drink.

"Ahh it's so great like this." Wonwoo said, and I could see he smiled by seeing his eyes.

But to come with it, I was wondering...

"Is your rashes still don't get better?" I asked Wonwoo. He looked at me looking startled.

"Y-yeah. I- It sometimes take time to be heal." He cleared his throat. He was acting nervous, cute.

"You know, I've been curious to see your whole face. I feel weird to think that I only saw half of your face." I informed him.

"You're being too straight forward here. But, I'm sure you heard a lot about my handsomeness, right?" He laughed with his deep voice and it somehow send me some weird feeling.

"Handsomeness? More like ugliness."

"Aish, seriously." Wonwoo was getting annoyed and flicked my forehead.

"Why did you do that?" I rubbed the spot he flicked.

He snorted before turning his body at me, putting my drink down on the bench. He held my arms causing me to look at him with a frown.

He held onto my hands as he looked at me in a meaningful way.

"I need to tell you something." Wonwoo hesitated for a moment, but his eyes stared at me in a way that I couldn't comprehend.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"You will see my handsome face very soon, and promise me that you will still stay by my side,

.........Forever."

**
A/N: Another long chapter for you guys. Enjoy and tap the star. Sorry again for the late update. :')

btw the latest GoSe ep is so fun! I watched them over and over.

Who with me?

So now if we want to drink latte, just drink like Seventeen does 🤣🤣 1 cup of coffee and 1 cup of milk, drink it together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 170 12
Five years has passed in a blink. Haeun stumbled upon an offer to keep her promise that she had before leaving Seoul. The moment when she was hesitat...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
161K 3.3K 36
"don't be traumatized by your past, just look at me and i will change everything" [Completed] ctto. Togethersvt -- SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) Choi Seungcheol (최...