Hate And Fate | √ |

By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "This. . . This voice of yours just irritates me!" "If th... More

Hate And Fate
1. Mira and Rahim
2. The Chaos
3. Wifey
4. Decisions
5. Birthday
6. Guilty
7. More Fights
8. Adjustments
9. Divorce
11. Tired
12. Different
13. Why?
14. Creep
15. Nice
16. Love?
17. Strange
18. Mrs. Almira Ibrahim Sayed
19. Pick-up Lines
20. Stupid Stunts
21. Phone Call
22. Leaving Her
23. Take Care
24. My Man
25. Fever? Love Fever!
26. Say Sunshine
27. Vigilance
28. Worried
29. Challenge
Ramadan Mubarak!
30. Scoldings
31. We Are One
32. Ignorance
33. The Prank
34. Twenty-Four Hours
35. Get habituated
36. Too Late?
37. Don't Cry
38. Reasons
39. Not Let Him Go
40. Whole Damn World
Conclusion

10. Comebacks

7.8K 384 96
By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

I B R A H I M' S P O V

We were driving to Aunt Rizwana's place when this stupid girl decided to open her mouth.

"How much more time Rahim? I am getting bored!" She complained. Does she know anything except complaining?!

"This. . . This voice of yours just irritates me." I bellowed.

"If this voice of mine irritates you so much then why don't you die after hearing it?!" Good comeback but I have a better one.

"Yes yes. Afterall the good flowers are picked up first than the stale ones."

"Now what happened? Done with all of your oversmart comebacks?" I provoked her I know I shouldn't be doing that but. . . Who cares?

"Anyway we'll reach there in five to ten minutes." I informed her.

"It could've been so better if you would have answered this simple sentence previously." She nagged. I like to tease her that's why.

"Okay now shut up we have almost reached. Get ready."

After some minutes we reached at Aunt Rizwana's house and I asked her to get out. Not in a rude way though. When I saw her lost in her thoughts, I shook her shoulders.

"Mira? What happened? C'mon let's go we have reached." She looked very tensed maybe because she left her Mom and she misses her.

"Rahim I don't want to go. You know that Aunt Rizwana hates me because you and I are married and she wanted you to marry her friend's daughter, right? She really hates me so bad. I don't wanna go Rahim. I don't want to. Please." She stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"Mira. . . Why are you getting so tensed? I know that you and me don't get along but I am there with you. You are not going alone. I am here with you, Okay? Come let's get inside." I assured her.

After a lot of persuasion, we both were standing infront of the door.

"Rahim ring." Mira urged.

"What?" I asked I knew what but I didn't want to do it. Where's the fun in that.

"The bell idiot. Is there anything else to be rung!?" She turned towards me. Why is she always in a all-time-cranky mood?

"I don't want to. Please you ring it." I pleaded her.

"You are not going alone. I am here with you, Okay? Who was telling all these things to me and now you're BACKING OFF?!" She started shouting at me. I mean this mode of her was better than when she was in the car. So worried she was-

The door opened and there stood Aunty Rizwana and I saw Mira face fall. Well she also dislikes Aunt. A lot.

"Asalamwalaikum (peace be upon you) Aunt Rizwana." I greeted her.

"Walaikumasalam (peace be upon you too)." She squealed and pulled me into bone-crushing hug.

"How's Uncle, Aunt?" I asked her.

"He's not fine. Just had his medicine. Now he's sleeping." She informed me.

"We'll meet him later then."

I removed her hands around me and grabbed Mira's arm and pulled her towards me.

"Asalamwalaikum Aunt Rizwana." Mira greeted Aunt and she immediately made a disgusting face. She's so aged then also she's not mature.

I looked at Mira who was looking down she glanced at me and mouthed me 'bags' and went towards the car to take her duffel bag.

"Leave it. Come inside Rahim." Rizwana Aunty dragged me inside the house. What's Aunt's problem? Like Come on!

"Yes Aunt. I'll just bring the bags." I tried to get out of this situation.

"Oh. . . leave it. Humza will bring them." She told me.

"Aunt let me park the car." I told her. Now she is already getting on my nerves.

"Humza is there he'll park it. Just give him the keys." I am really regretting coming here now.

"Aunt my wife is there too. Let me bring because Hamza is not her husband I am. I'll come, you carry on going inside." Man, she's really frustrating.

"Ohk. . . Come fast I'll send Humza to take your bags and park your car. Okay?" She smiled and left.

I turned back and saw Mira struggling to pick the bag. I went to her and took the bags from her.

"No. Leave it. Humza, will do it. You come." I insisted her.

"She doesn't like me. . . I can still back off you know." She whispered, biting her lips.

"No. Join me now. Everyone's waiting." I grabbed her along with me.

As we went inside everyone greeted us. Aunt Rizwana has five children: Arèf, the eldest, who's married to Rani and has a six month old baby boy Jibran, Saeed who's married to Humera, who's currently pregnant, Shazia, the first daughter,  then Mohsin who's still a bachelor and Zara, the youngest.

They surely have a big family.

"How are you Rahim Bhai (brother) and Mira Bhabhi (sister-in-law)?" Zara asked gleefully.

"We both are fine. How are you all?" I asked them.

"Alhumdullillah (with God's praise) we all are good." She grinned.

"Lets have lunch everyone C'mon." Humera Bhabhi suggested.

Everyone was seated at the dining table.

"So Bhabhi what are you? I mean what are you studying?" Zara turned towards Mira.

"I am in college yet to become a marine biologist." Mira answered with a small smile.

"Wow that must be so exciting and coo-" Aunt cut her off.

"Do not talk while you are eating, Zara." She scolded her.

The lunch was finished in silence and everybody went to their rooms to rest.

"Mira can you wash today's dishes please the maid has gone on leave and Rani is busy with Junaid, Humera is pregnant and Shazia doesn't like working." Aunt commanded. Aren't we the guests here?

Mira just nodded and gave a small smile.

I looked at her, she was picking up all the plates. I was feeling bad because she didn't even get to rest. I mean Dadu said that she's my responsibility now and I need to look after her. Anyway I went to the guest room where Humza had kept our bags.

It was five o' clock in the evening when I was doing my work on laptop. At that time Mira entered the room.

"Done with work?" I asked and she nodded and sat down on the charger where it was connected to the socket.

"Mira! You are sitting on my charger." I exclaimed.

"What is the need to shout Ibrahim?!"

"You are doing the same too."

"No don't try to change the topic. You started shouting first!" She shouted at me and says that I am shouting.

"No, you are changing the topic when you don't know how to sit then why don't you learn that first?"

"When you don't know how to keep your charger then why don't you learn using it first huh?" She again started arguing.

"When you don't have manners then why don't you learn some?" Even I can shut your mouth. The setback is always stronger than the comeback.

"When you don't know how to use your mouth properly then why don't you shut up?" Oh god that really zipped me up. I take my words back. The comeback is stronger.

God help her have some sense please.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! How was Mira's comeback? Share what you feel through comments and don't forget to vote by clicking on the star icon. Until then thank you, bye, AllahHafiz and take care ^_^

Also, do tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 25/04/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 29.7K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
398K 11.7K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
815K 23.9K 30
"It was a deal" what..?? "What...??? What type of deal ammi..??" I asked her confused. "Your marriage was a deal." Shagufta who got married to a bil...
1.7M 61.6K 36
(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my knowledge. I fell for him when I knew he co...