My Everything

By KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn James and Harry Taylor are expecting their third child while Harry's sister, Victoria, and her boyfr... More

Author's Note
Family Tree
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Thank you

Chapter Twenty Five

2.2K 59 0
By KeepOnSmiling

•Few Months Later•

Blakelyn's POV:

No assignments stared back at me as I looked at my computer. "I don't have anymore assignments." I said to Harry. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm done!" I smiled. He hugged me tightly and kissed me. "Em, mommy's finished with high school." I rubbed my stomach. "I'm so proud of you babe, let's have a special dinner," he smiled at me. "Like what?" I asked as he got up.

After picking up the boys, Harry immediately went into the kitchen. "What's daddy doin'?" Christian asked me. I shrugged. "He said that he's making mommy a special dinner," I replied. "Why?" He looked at me. "Because mommy's finished with school," I smiled. He smiled before climbing on the couch with me. He leaned into me as I hugged him.

"Harry, I haven't had tacos in so long!" I smiled at him. He kissed the top of my head before sitting down. Tacos is one of my favorite foods, I ate them a lot while I was pregnant with the twins but it gave me horrible indigestion. We ate, listening to the boys talk about their day at preschool.

"Blake, I'm so proud of you," my mom smiled as I FaceTimed her. "Thanks mom," I smiled back. "Did you email your counselor?" She asked and I nodded. "As soon as I finished everything, I emailed her to say that I was finished," I nodded. She did too.

"My baby girl's graduating high school." I saw tears begin to stream down her face. "Mom, stop before I cry." I bit my lip. "I'm sorry, you know how emotional I am." She chuckled and wiped her eyes.

"Don't cry mimi," Trevor said to her. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Trev, you're right," she smiled back. "You're so cute, did you know that?" I tickled him. He laughed loudly before moving away from me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.6K 47
Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their adult lives, stress and hard decisions may...
12.3K 141 25
This is the sequel to my brother's best friend. Where y/n has a baby that nobody knows about, besides her parents,not her two best friends or even Ja...
177K 2.9K 23
Jai was the new kid at school, along with his twin brother luke brooks. Ellie, who was a loner, met Jai at school. What would Ellie react to these tw...
7.2K 85 37
Maria and Vicky are twins moving to LA to follow their dreams. But soon they meet their biggest star Ethan Dolan And Grayson Dolan