Santos | on my block

By spookyslady

In which the Diaz's big secret comes out , The Diaz family doesn't consist only of the two brothers Oscar & C... More

Cast + info
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
7. part two
8.
8. Part two
9.
‼️
10.
11.
11. part two
11. part three
12.
12. part two
12. part three
13.
15.
15. part two
16.
17.
17. part two
18.
18. part two
19.
20.
21.
21. Part two
⏸
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
27. part 2
28.
28. part 2
29.
πŸ“’
30.
31.
‼️

14.

7.1K 135 44
By spookyslady

Vida's pov
I was getting ready like the usual, Cesar and I had been dressing bummy together these passed days. Today I decided to just throw on one of Oscar's flannels and called it a day.

when out of nowhere I hear Cesar scream, I ran to his room. Million thoughts ran through my mind, Oscar wasn't home what if prophet had gotten into the house.

"Cesar, Cesar,Cesar" I pound on the door.

"Come in" he said breathing hard. I walk in fast, he's was sitting on his bed all sweaty.

"Are you ok, you scared me I thought something had happened" I say as I sit next to him.

"No I'm sorry, it's just I had a dream" we both hadn't been sleeping well since the whole Halloween sitch.

"Need a hug" I asked him as he nods him head quickly and I pull him in my arms.

"I need to talk to Monse I can't do this anymore"

"I need to talk to ruby too, how about we talk to them both today" he nods his head. "You're all sweaty" I say giggling.

"Yeh I'm sorry" he tries to pull away but I hold him tight. "I thought I was all sweaty"

"I don't care you're my brother, I love you"

"I love you to" he said and hugs me back. "You should go finish getting ready so we're not late" with that I go back to my room and finish getting ready.

At school
Cesar's pov
Triste, Vida and I walked to school together everyone was already there.
"I'm go to class,I'll catch y'all later" Triste and I did our handshake. "I'll see you at lunch babe" he kissed Vida's forehead since he was way taller then her. Then he made he way off and we were on our way to class when I hear Jamal come up to us.
"What's up, you guys look fried" Jamal said

"We couldn't sleep last night" we both said. Jamal starts to ramble about pillows

"hey I'm go to class I'll see you there ces" Vida interrupts him.

"Ok I'll see in there" I say and Jamal yet again was rambling about all the crimes he could possibly think of. "I kissed Olivia" I whisper yelled. 'Oh no what did I just do he can't keep a secret to save his life' I thought to myself.

Later that day
Vida's pov
I was hanging out with the girls because Olivia have suckered Monse into hanging out then she had the bright idea of suckering me into hanging out with them. They had just kicked jasmine out and I didn't really wanna be with Olivia so I went out to the living room with Jamal and Ruby. When I hear Oscar at the door.

"Someone shot one of the homies, have you seen Cesar he ain't answering his phone"

"His phone ain't working not that anyone broke it, it just died of natural causes" I hear Jamal reply. Cesar had told me during first period that Jamal had broken his phone to not worry if he didn't answer.

"Oscar" I bud in.

"Vida stay here the block is too hot, if you see Cesar tell him I'm looking for him"

"Ok I'll call you if anything mano, be careful please" Oscar nods his head and leaves. Jamal shuts the door behind him.

"i'm still going I just wanted to give Oscar some lead time" then Jamal goes to open the door again but Oscar runs in fast.

"One time" he shouts. Jamal runs up to me and holds onto my waist as he stand behind me as protection.

"This is LAPD this block is on lock down" we hear sirens go off.
"I SAID I CAN BELIEVE WE STUCK INSIDE WITH OSCAR" Jamal yells then the sirens go off so Oscar hears.

"Oscar who got shot" I ask him as I sit next to him.

"One of the youngsters but he's in the hospital already, don't worry"

"Oscar you should of let me handle those tags, we both know Cesar isn't ready"

"He needs to learn, and I already told you Im not letting you on runs, you can handle shit when we have problems with girls, I lost you once I'm not losing you again"

"But Oscar-" he cuts me off.

"End of discussion Vida Rene" his phone ring and leaves to answer it, i decided to walk back with monse, we were talk when Jamal buds in.

"Hey lets play a game" then we all head out. Jamal was messing around with the AC which causes the power to go out.

"JAMAL" we all yell. We gather candles around and sit at the dining table.

Ruby's pov
"Jamal I'll show you were the snacks are at" I lie to him so I can talk to him in private. He starts to search the cabinets.

"Where are the snacks"
"There are no snacks"
"God damn it, space space I need space"
"Hold on im trying to tell you something"
"And I'm trying not to tell you something"
"You aren't make any sense"
"You don't want me to make sense"
"Anyways Im just trying to say thanks you got Vida to hang out with us, I appreciate you for being such a nice friend"
"Yeh hold on to that"
"Is it rain" we turn around and see Jasmine peeing in me sink. I gagged 'never using that sink ever again' I thought to myself.

Vida's pov
"Hurry ruby we don't have all day" monse said

"actually we do were on a lockdown" jasmine interrupts ruby from what he was going to say.

"I make love I don't smash" ruby said as he stares at me.

"Well then you not doing it right cause if you want a girl to bow you gotta plow, right Vida" jasmine said chuckling, I didn't answer.

"Anyways make love, marry,kill" Olivia said.

"We don't wanna poke the bear in the bathroom" Jamal interrupts.

"he won't do anything do worry Jamal" I say as I pat his hand.

"I'll go first, I'd kill jasmine, I'll make love to ruby, and I'd marry Jamal" I wasn't paying attention to each one of there little bud ins, when I hear Oscar laugh.

"Uuuu I wanna play" Jamal nervously said.

"Okay, I'd kill you" points to Ruby "I'd kill" points to Jamal and skips me. "I'd smash you" points to Olivia and she covers her chest 'bitch what are you covering, air' I think to myself "I'd smash you" points to monse "fine I'll smash you to then I'd kill you" points to jasmine then goes back to me "most def would kill your annoying ass"

"Love you too O" I say as I playfully blow him a kiss then he leaves again.

"Ok let keep playing, Vida your turn" Monse says.

"Ughh fine I'd kill Olivia, make love to Jamal and marry ruby. I say then I ignore everything they said, until Cesar rushes into the house and Monse yells.

"You kissed Olivia?" 'Shit' I thought to myself, then the light turn on.

"Dammmmm" I hear jasmine say then Jamal's alarm goes off.

"It wasn't me" he cheers.

"You know they bone it right" jasmine buds in.

"Shhhh" I whisper yell.

"Wait is he the guy" Olivia asks. 'No shit bitch'i say to myself. 

"can we just take a moment and appreciate for once I was able to keep a secret, Vida didn't say anything either, I mean she can actually keep secrets but still"

"You guys knew" everyone yelled at Jamal and me. I saw Monse she was pissed at me.

"This isn't about me, it's about Ruby he's in love with Vida and Vida is dating Manuel" Monse says breaking the silence.

"What does that have anything to do if this" I yell.

"Why would you sell me out like that" Ruby yells. "Vida your really with Manny?"

"Ruby It's not like that let me explain" I say, then they all start to fight with each other the I walk away to Cesar and hug him, he knew exactly how I was feeling right now.

"Y'all are messed up" Oscar shouts then everyone quites down. "We've got stuff to handle, come on Cesar, Vida it's for you to come home" he says and we leave. I run to the house and into my room. I can't believe Monse just did that, Ruby wasn't supposed to find out like that.

I just realized I never introduced jasmine 🤭 but then again it's the first time Vida actually interacts with her.

New character

Jasmine
-14 years old

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.8K 34
"Hey Dad," Bria sighed. "I'm coming home." *TRIGGER WARNING; SEXUAL ASSAULT AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE* Chapter 10
881K 18.4K 60
"You got the attention from a santo" another oscar diaz fanfic woahh I dont own on my block but the ideas in this book that arent in the show are mi...
3.6K 102 12
Antonio Guzman definitely wasn't the type to keep secrets, especially not from his best friend Oscar Diaz. But still, there was one thing, one person...
124K 2.3K 44
Best friends. That was just it, no feelings for each other, no romantic ties towards each other. Just two people, a girl and a guy who are best frie...