Royalty I K.SJ [SLOW UPDATES]

By smoljagiya

"You are my soulmate, my one true love. You will be my queen." - Prince Kim Seokjin *BTS Seokjin x Reader {Pe... More

Disclaimer
Preface
One: La Princesse
Two: Emissaire Royal
Three: Voyager Γ  l'extrΓͺme Orient
Four: Goryeo (κ³ λ €)
Five: Daejeon (λŒ€μ „)
Six: Ilgob Wangja (일곱 μ™•μž)
Seven: Cheosnun-e Banhaneun Salang (μ²«λˆˆμ— λ°˜ν•˜λŠ” μ‚¬λž‘)
Eight: Salang-Ui Jeonjaeng (μ‚¬λž‘μ˜ μ „μŸ)
Ten: Yoggu (μš•κ΅¬)
Eleven: Mid-eum (믿음)
Twelve: Domang Chida (도망 μΉ˜λ‹€)

Nine: Aleumdaun Kkoch (μ•„λ¦„λ‹€μš΄ 꽃)

591 33 12
By smoljagiya

And a month later... (Don't kill me!)

So just to let the people who read this book know, this will be my most slowly updated book. It is my least viewed fanfic so it isn't top priority.

That being said... this is also my favorite book and I have a lot of story line ideas so do not panic. I will be writing this one until the end. It just might take a bit longer.

A special thank you for those who enjoy this book as much as I do! #teamstanjin

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

You sat in the royal garden enjoying the secluded Koi pond.

This isolated area has become your favorite retreats. The dense shrubberies and flowering trees made it a perfect refuge, only the colorful fish and a singing birds to keep you company.

You sat upon a flat stone that lined the pool throwing small bits of bread on the surface of the water, watching as the fish raced each other to reach the treats first. When the bread was gone you sighed deeply, wrapping your arms around your legs and pulling them to your chest so you can focus on wallowing in your own pity.

It had been several days since the awkward and deflating feast when you were unexpectedly introduced to the princes' wives. Even though the dinner was in your honor, you were left feeling completely irrelevant once learning Seokjin already had five wives.

Honestly, confusion was what you were feeling more than anything.

There were so many conflicting thoughts whirling around in your mind that you were struggling to sort out, but one thing was clear and you've decided you can no longer hide it (at least from yourself):

You wanted Prince Seokjin.

Regardless of the fact you only met the man a week ago and you barely knew anything about him other than he was the future Emperor of Goryeo, had many wives, and was devastatingly handsome. But still, every fiber of your being craved him. Craved for his looks, his touches, his attention, and his... affections.

Which is why you have been avoiding him like the plague. If Seokjin ever got you in a room alone, you had no idea what would happen, but you had the feeling your chastity would be in danger. So, you have spent your time at the foreign palace evading the heir whenever you weren't in trade meetings with your uncle and Emperor Kim, which were a whole other fiasco; namely that you appeared to be in the room for show rather than to give meaningful input.

But Seokjin seemed to be doing everything he could to gain your attention. He was sending you notes, treats, presents, and he was even the reason you were sitting outside unguarded at the moment. Michault informed you, rather begrudgingly, Prince Seokjin arranged for you to walk around without guards in certain places within the palace walls.

Still, you weren't allowing him near you because you couldn't risk it. Risk you realizing you had more than just sexual desire for the prince you were so obsessed with.

You didn't want to have deeper feelings for the prince, which was partly due to your irritation about him already being wed, but mainly because you were scared. Scared of rejection, losing your purity, or the prince just wanted to use you for a single night of pleasure. That might be what he wanted, you didn't know him so it very well could be.

So you sulked alone and unsuccessfully tried to suppress your emotions.

"How did I know you'd be back here?' a cheerful voice suddenly chirps from behind you.

You just sigh in reply, already knowing who it was.

"Aww, darling," Jimin complained, spinning you manually on the stone you are sitting on, "Please talk to me. I even brought someone to cheer you up."

The sunshine smile beside Jimin nearly blinds you.

"Hello, Princess!" Prince Hoseok greeted you happily.

"Hello, your highness," you replied in surprise.

"Please, call me Hoseok," he beamed.

"Of course, Hoseok," you repeated sweetly.

"Now tell us what's wrong, dear," Jimin continues as he and Hoseok settle down on the grass in front of you.

"Nothing," you shrug.

"It's about the feast isn't it?" the shorter brother sighed, "About how our father introduced our wives?"

You pursed your lips, "No."

Jimin sighed, "I understand the way marriage works here is different from where you come from, but you have to know—"

The younger was interrupted by Hoseok's loud laugh. Both you and Jimin looked at the peppy prince in confusion.

"Please forgive my dim brother, Princess," the older chuckles while wiping a tear from his eye, "He isn't the smartest of us."

Jimin's jaw dropped in offence, dispite the fact that he indeeddidn'tknow what his brother was talking about. You looked between the two, still puzzled.

"Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your meaning..." you say as respectfully as possible.

"Yeah!" Jimin added childishly, his tiny fist clenched up angrily.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at his younger brother before sending a sly smirk your direction. A smirk which you disliked immensely. It made you think he knew something you wish he didn't.

"What is mean is you obviously care lessabout the multiple marriages, and more about whois married."

Your eyes widened in worry because this seemingly sweet prince, now you know better, was on the right track. Maybe he just has an assumption, but doesn't know who it is—

"Its Seokjin, right?"

Now it was your turn for your jaw to drop, completely dumbfounded. Were you really being so transparent this whole time?

"W-Wha...?" was all you managed to stutter out.

"Huh!?" Jimin screamed in disbelief.

"It's obvious, isn't it?" Hoseok chuckled, "It was easy to tell how smitten you were with him at first sight."

You were completely mortified now. Did everyone know? Did Prince Seokjin know?!

"Oh, God," you whined as you placed your face in your palms, "This is so embarrassing!"

"Woah," the older prince placed his hand gently on your shoulder to calm you, "I mean, it's not like Seokjin is being subtle either."

You paused and looked up at him, "Seokjin?"

"Well, yeah," Hoseok flashed you a dazzling smile, "He's practically infatuated with you."

"He is?" you and Jimin asked in unison.

The older sighed in exasperation, mostly at his brother, "Yes, but I wouldn't worry about him noticing your interest in him. He's pretty thick... just a little less oblivious than Jimin."

Jimin growled at his teasing brother, but you couldn't help letting out a giggle. At least knowing the heir likely didn't know about your feelings made you feel a better.

"But listen, Princess," Hoseok said softly, but seriously, "You have to know, the fact that we are married, that Seokjin is married, doesn't mean anything. Our father forced us into all of our marriages. The love isn't there... for any of us. Especially our oldest brother who has the expectations of providing the next heir. There is an immense amount of pressure on him, which is why he has so many wives. But none of them were his choice, he has the hardest time finding happiness out of everyone."

The sunshine princes's words caused a pang in your heart. You had been upset Prince Seokjin when learning about his wives, but now you felt sorrow for him. Being forced into so many rounds of vows and still not being able to find love? It sounded like such a sad and burdensome life.

"And I can't tell you what to do, but... maybe give him a chance?" Hoseok added in a combination of a question and a request.

You sighed, "I will think about giving he and I the chance to know one another, but I can't promise anything else. I mean, I'm a foreign Princess. I have to go home eventually."

Jimin's face drooped, "No! You can't go you're my best friend!"

"Jimin," you giggled, "I've only been here a few days."

"But I already love you!" he whined, crawling over to your side and slinging his arms around you in a tight hug.

You were full on laughing now, "I-I love you, too, Jiminie."

Jimin refused to let you go, clinging into the side of your body while you laughed to the pout of tears and Hoseok watched on in amusement.

"I c-can't breathe!" you gasped.

"Too bad," the small prince grumbled.

"Jimin—"

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?"

A deep voice caused the three of you to still and look around. Prince Taehyung was standing in the entrance of the secluded area looking stone-faced and emotionless as usual. His calculating brown eyes were glued to yours, completely ignoring the presence of his brothers.

"What do you need, Taehyung?" Jimin asked as he reluctantly let you go.

"The Princess's presence has been requested by our father and the Duc," he spoke monotonously, barely blinking, "I volunteered to fetch her."

You gulped thickly at how his cold eyes never wavered from yours for a second. His gaze made you feel so small and weak. Like he was the predator and you were his prey.

"Well Jimin and I can go with—"

"We will be fine on our own," the stoic prince cut off his brother, "Would you come with me, your highness?"

"Y-Yes," you replied in a near inaudible whisper.

Standing up slowly, you glanced at Jimin and Hoseok who sent you strained grins as you followed Prince Taehyung out of your thicketed hiding place. You hesitantly advanced to the man's side and began walking quietly next to him.

You couldn't help taking a peek from the corner of your eye at the mysterious royal. He truly was immensely handsome in an otherworldly way. Part of you wondered if he was real at all; his perfection was unattainable. You could swear his honey-toned skin was sparkling as the afternoon hit it just right. He could be a mythical God you read about in Greek history books.

"Is there something about my face you like, Princess?" he asked suddenly while still facing forward.

You nearly jumped out of your skin with embarrassment when you realized you were fully staring at the Prince. Shamefully you tucking you neck in and looked down at the ground as your entire face burned red.

"I'm s-sorry, majesty," you apologized.

The rest of the walk through the lengthy courtyard was awkward and quiet for you, but the good-looking prince didn't seem fazed at all. You finally reached the palace and he stepped back for you to pass through the entryway first.

Now you were walking down the colorful hallway silently and you started to take small yet frequent glances toward the prince. You know you shouldn't, but you couldn't help it. Something about him, his beauty, that prevented you from looking away from his siren-like qualities.

To your relief you finally reached the meeting room you were summoned to and the guards bowed before swinging the doors open. Inside, the Emperor, your uncle, and Prince Seokjin were already gathered around a table and deep in discussion. They started without you, which was normal.

You stepped inside the door and cleared your throat, catching the men's attention. Your uncle stood to greet you, but in a calmer motion than the Goryean heir who practically jumped out of his seat at your presence. It didn't escape your notice the large smile that grew upon his face at seeing you.

"You called for me, your majesty?" you bow respectfully.

"Please stand and join us, my dear," Emperor Kim motioned you closer.

Standing tall, you approach the table of royals while trying to not to look directly at the prince in worry that you might become entranced yet again. However, you did saw the smile slip from his face when his younger brother followed you into the room.

"Taehyung," he spoke in an irritated tone, "What are you doing with the Princess?"

"I fetched her from the garden and brought her here," the younger replied and you could sense a tint of superiority.

"But a guard was sent retrieve her," the older stated and you turned to the stony prince with a raised brow.

"And I told him I would go in his stead," Prince Taehyung retorted casually.

"Enough, my sons," the Emperor waved, bored, "Taehyung, leave us."

The younger nodded curtly and walked back toward the door, but before exiting you noticed him turn back and send a vicious glare in his brother's direction. Which Prince Seokjin met back equally as fierce. Just as quickly as the look was exchanged, Prince Taehyung slipped out the door.

"Come, Princess," the Emperor beckoned once more and you turned to him with a bright, feigned smile.

He held his hand out to you and you took it as he assisted you sit in the chair next to him. The Emperor kept his softened gaze on you as he affectionately kissed the back of your hand.

"How lucky I am to have such beauty bestowed on me every day?" the sovereign asked rhetorically.

You hummed as he gifted you back your hand, "Your majesty is always the most flattering... but was I gathered for trade discussion?"

"Actually, I sent for you because Seokjin offered to take you on a personal tour of the city and I thought it was an excellent idea," the Emperor informed you.

Your eyes widened.

"S-Seokjin?" you squeaked and stumbled over your words, glancing nervously at the now smirking prince, "E-Excuse me... I mean—That is a great honor, majesty, but surely the royal prince has better things to do then tow me around the city all day."

"On the contrary, Princess," Prince Seokjin spoke, "I could think of nothingbetter to do with my day."

It takes all of your willpower not to glare at the man, sending him a false smile instead.

"Well, I send you my sincere thanks, your highness," you say through gritted teeth.

"Great," the Emperor clapped his hands in finality, "You will go straight away with a faction of guards."

The prince stood up and quickly rounded the table. He held his arm out for you to take.

"Shall we?"

You glanced at your uncle who gave you an exuberant and proud smile causing guilt to grown in your stomach. Begrudgingly, you took the heir's forearm and stood to your feet. Guards opened the door for the two of you to exit and the prince continued to lead you down the hall.

The man took incessant glances at you, but you stubbornly continued to stare forward. His satisfactory aura began to fade and the smug smile slipped from his face.

"Princess..." he said, less confident than usual, but you paid him no attention.

He cleared his throat tentatively, "(Y/N)—"

You snapped your head in his direction and halted, "Excuse me?"

"I... I-I just—" his eyes jetted around nervously, "I wanted to explain about what happened at the dinner a few nights ago—"

"You mean how you father introduced me to your fivewives?" you retorted more sharply than necessary and turned in attempt to walk away, but your wrist was grabbed.

You gasped as you were pulled down a nearby dim hall and back pressed against the wall while Prince Seokjin caged you in with his arms on either side of your head. His eyes were filled with a combination of irritation and desperation.

"Prince! What are you—"

"Seokjin," he said lowly, but strongly.

You sucked in a deep breath and stared directly into the entrancing, dominate eyes that were now baring down on you so menacingly.

"We agreed you would call me Seokjin. You will not go back on your promise, will you?" the prince rasped.

You found yourself mindlessly shaking your head and whispering in reply, "No, S-Seokjin..."

The edges of his lips curled upward slightly to soften his appearance, but he still looked at your seriously.

"I realize that event at the dinner was quite shocking and confusing to you. I had no idea my father would announce our wives that night and I would have stopped it if I had known, but there is something you must understand..."

He removed his hands from the wall to grab your hands in his, "You must understand I am married in name only, with each of them. There is no dedication nor love. I do feel badly for them, but I was forced into the unions by my father and cannot force myself to feel something that isn't there."

The prince let out a shaky breath after spewing his vindication rapidly. The exact reasoning Prince Hoseok had given you shortly before.

You also couldn't help thinking how the younger royal also described is older brother as 'infatuated' with you. Was it true? Sure, he seemed interested in you, but is he genuinely developing feelings?

And if he is... does that make you lucky or unlucky?

You looked at the man carefully, observing the anxiety in his chocolate eyes.

"Why do you feel you owe me this explanation, Seokjin?" you asked slowly.

"I-I—" he stumbled over his words, "I... don't want you to be upset with me."

You had to fight your lips from curling into a smile at his reply.

"Oh, and why would I be upset about youin particular being married?" you teased.

The prince furrowed his brow in confusion, "Well... you seemed upset—"

"Me? Upset?" you scoffed while shaking his hands from yours, "Sorry, your majesty. You must be delusional."

Yes, it was a bit mean, but you've decided to mess with the man a bit. If he was going to cause your feelings to go crazy (and your hormones), you would do the same to him.

"I-I—"

"Don't we have a tour to begin?" you cleared your throat and slipped away from the wall, sauntering down the hall.

The befuddled prince followed as you coolly strolled toward the main palace doors, walking quietly and watching closely.

"What are you up to?" he finally spoke.

"I don't understand your meaning," you replied innocently.

Seokjin narrowed his eyes at you and grinned, "You're trying to play with me, aren't you, Princess?"

"I have no idea what you're on about, Prince," you grinned to yourself.

Once you reached the main doors, there were two Goryean guards, two French guards, and Michault were waiting. Your friend looked up at you and smiled, but his look of happiness wavered when he spotted the Prince close behind you. The five men bow to the two of you and Michault stood, clearing his throat seriously.

"We will be your protection as you go out to view the city today, majesties," he announced and held his arm out for you to take.

"No, no," Seokjin interrupted, "Our royal guest will receive the honor of being on the arm of the Goryean heir."

You rolled your eyes at the arrogance of the prince's tone. Michault covertly gritted his teeth in irritation.

"How generous you are, your majesty," you replied with a slight hint of sarcasm while linking your arm around his.

"How nice of you to notice, your highness," he retorted equally as sarcastic, "Shall we?"

You nod and the doors are opened at Seokjin's que. The two of you lead the way, flanked by your accompanying guards. The same process occurred when you reached the palace gates; the soldiers bowed, the prince gestured, and the doors opened for your company to exit into the royal city.

"Princess, allow me to officially welcome you to Gaegyeong," Seokjin announced, proudly gesturing toward the city.

It was large and full of bustling civilians going about their lives and work. The home and business structures were crammed together in the confined much like they were in Paris. They were all cream colored, one-story shacks with dark shingled slanted roofs. All the people were dressed in white robes, which Seokjin informed you was a traditional clothing color for the people of Goryeo.

As your entourage began walking down the city streets, the residents gasped when spotting their crowned prince and future Emperor and stopped what they were doing to bow deeply. Seokjin smiled to everyone, waving and speaking kind words to a several of the citizen.

His interactions with the Goryean's had you truly captivated. Never have you witnessed a royal who held such rapport with his people, including your own father. You could also tell his actions were genuine, he wasn't just putting on an act to impress you.

It made you want him even more.

The prince escorted you through the crowded streets that paused dutifully as the royal heir passed by. Seokjin waved everything off causally, asking the commoners to rise and talking to them plainly and with good humor.

"You are very good with your people," you finally complement him.

He looked at you and smiled, "I know many don't see it this way, but I believe I'm here to serve them. It's important for me to know them and treat them with respect."

You looked at him with wide eyes, "That's... so refreshing. And so admirable."

He grinned at you, opening his mouth to reply, but before he could a hoard of children stampeded toward the two of you. They cheered giddily as they engulfed the prince in a massive group hug. Your heart swelled at the happiness in Seokjin's eyes.

"It's Prince Seokjin!"

"We missed you!"

"Hurray! Our Prince!"

The little ones yelled out praises and giggled happily while clapping their chubby hands together. Seokjin greeted them all with fond coos as he patted their heads. He picked up one of the smallest girls who wobbled unsteadily on her tiny legs and rested her on his hip, pinching her plump cheek. In all the hubbub, one taller boy noticed you and tugged on the sleeve of Seokjin's robe.

"Who is that?" he asked, causing all of the children to turn and examine you.

The prince smiled widely at you, moving out of the group of adolescents to stand by your side.

"This is a very special visitor to our empire from the West. Her name is Princess (Y/N) and she is from a country called France," he introduced you proudly and all of the children let out a resounding 'ohh.'

One of the small boys ran out of the troupe and stopped abruptly before you. He looked up nervously, twiddling his fingers.

"Miss P-Princess..." he gulped thickly, "Welcome to Goryeo."

You giggled softly, "I am very honored by your welcome. What a polite little one you are."

His eyes widened and your response and quickly scurried behind Seokjin to hug the back of his leg.

"What's wrong?" the amused prince asked the little boy peeking shyly around his leg at you.

"She very p-pretty," he stuttered.

You found yourself blushing from the child's comment and Seokjin just ruffled his her.

"Indeed she is, boy. Indeed she is," he glanced up at you to only make you blush harder and look away.

Michault cleared his throat and you snapped your attention over to him. Honestly, you'd forgotten the guards were even following you.

"Majesty, we should keep going with the tour," your friend said, jaw still clenched.

Seokjin pursed his lips, but set the small girl in his arms on the ground, "Alright. I have to finish showing the Princess around. Go back to your parents, I will visit you all again soon."

The kids looked disappointed, but obey as they gave a final bow and scurried way through the streets. You noticed Seokjin throw a look toward Michault so to ease the tension you laced your arm around the prince's.

"So where to next?" you asked.

He instantly grinned and continued on your former path, "I want to take you to the market."

"What goods do they sell in your market?"

"Well, there are common food stuffs like meats, fish, vegetables, and fruits along with other goods like fabrics, spices, and medicines," he listed and you nodded to show you were listening, "there are also some more exclusive items like jewelry and imported items. It is actually a rather large trading space."

You eventually reached a corridor that held the marketplace filled with vendors lined up on either side in their fabric tents. Seokjin was right, it was of quite substantial size. The prince chatted with the traders as you looked intently through the exotic items. Fragrant spices, hand painted tapestries, colorful silk bolts, and even whistling song birds in gilded cages. It was all so extravagant.

A small glint caught you eye at a nearby stand selling jewelry. You wander a bit closer, curiously glancing over the items. A gasp when you spy an extravagant necklace and earring pairing made of rose-toned pearls.

(Imaging in a blush color with matching earrings.)

"Do you like that one?" Seokjin suddenly slips behind you, pressing his chest into your back.

"It's gorgeous," you breathe.

The prince snaped his fingers and one of the guards ran forward with a jingling pouch. He handed it over to the proprietor of the stall with a smile.

"I'll take that set of Akoya pearls, please," he said and you instantly gasped and spun around.

"You can't do that," you told him.

"Yes I can," he argued, "I'm happy to."

"But it's too much," you shook your head as you eyed the shopkeeper putting the necklace and earrings in a wooden box, but stopped when Seokjin set a soft hand on your cheek.

"Allow me to buy you this present," he implored, hypnotizing you with the deep, entrancing tone of his voice. You nodded in agreement, unsure if it was against you will or not.

"Here, your majesty," the vendor says, bowing deeply with the small polished chest in his outstretched hands.

Seokjin thanks the man and waves one of the guards comes forward to take your 'gift.' A conceding sigh leaves your lips, but still not admitting how giddy you were to get the beautiful jewelry.

"Thank you," you whispered to Seokjin who just smiled in return and wrapped your hand around his arm, beginning to walk again.

You both looked through the rest of the market, enjoying the atmosphere and Seokjin hospitably explaining produce and herbs you've never seen before. Once reaching the end of the vendors he takes a sweep of the area.

"Ahh," Seokjin let out happily before walking you over to an elderly woman sitting on a stool under a cloth umbrella, "Princess, I would like to introduce you to Mari. She is the longest practicing Shaman in our village."

"It is an honor to meet you, madam Mari," you bowed respectfully.

"It is also legend that she has the ability of sight. To see into one's future," he added.

"Oh, how exciting," you chirped.

The medicine woman glanced you up and down with a sweet smile before looking toward the prince, "The spirit within this one is strong, majesty."

Seokjin chuckled in his throat, "Trust me, I already knew that."

You looked up toward the man, exchanging glances. He set you a charming wink and you softly nudged his shoulder as your cheeks warmed. The old woman let out a knowing hum while she watched your exchange with her dark eyes.

"What is it, Mari?" the prince asked, "Have you seen something?"

She shakes her head, mumbling, "No need when its right in front of me."

Seokjin didn't seem like her heard what she'd said, but you did and it made your cheeks turn pure red.

"Princess, come," she beckoned you forward.

You took her hand and bent down to her level. She placed her other hand over yours, smiling sincerely up at you. She leaned forward to whisper in your ear.

"Don't resist your desires. Feel assured it is part of your destiny."

Your eyes widened and you pulled away from the woman quickly. She nodded assuredly, patting your hand before letting it go.

"Have a great day, your majesties," she bid you both goodbye before standing and wandering into the shack behind her.

"What did she say to you?" Seokjin asked curiously.

"N-Nothing," you cleared your throat, "Shall we go back to the palace?"

The prince looked at you with a raised brow, but allowed you to pull him along, "Alright."

The avenue you took back to the palace gates was different than earlier since you had circled around onto another street. This road was more desolate, only a random pedestrian strolling along and a few street dogs sniffing for dropped food scraps. It was also filled with more nature scenes of trees, wild grasses, and shrubberies; you found it peaceful. Along the path there was a beautiful and full tree covered in pink and white flowers.

"Wow!" you exclaimed, making a beeline to the spectacular bush, "What type of tree is this?"

"It is a Magnolia tree," Seokjin replied while waving the guards off to have them stand away on the trail.

You ducked under the limbs to stand beneath the sweet smelling canopy, "The flowers are so pretty."

"Hmm... I think they are beautiful."

You spin around to find the prince looking at you intently. He walked toward you, reaching up and plucked one of the lowest hanging blossoms on the way. With the most delicate of touches, he tucked the floret in your hair behind your ear. You looked at him with wide as his finger traced your jaw from your ear to the point of your chin.

The way he gazed down at you with such emotion in his deep chocolate eyes. You felt your breath catch and shiver move up your spine. A gentle smile spread across his lips as he traced your bottom lip with his thumb.

"The most beautiful flower."

---

You laid in your bed, silk sheets rumpled messily around your body.

It was late. You had gone to bed hours ago, but your mind wasn't allowing you to sleep. The only light in your room was the gentle glow of the moon shining through the large, garden-view window, but it was just enough for you to see the Magnolia flower you held in your hands that you've been looking at for hours.

When Seokjin brought you back to the palace, you escaped to your rooms by claiming you felt too peaked for company. Honestly, you just needed room to think. What the healer said to you was stuck in your head.

Don't resist your desires. Feel assured it is part of your destiny...

It wasn't cryptic. Both you and she knew who she meant.

Prince Seokjin.

Give in to your want and lust for Seokjin.

But are you ready? Ready to lose your innocence, to splay your raw emotions plainly, to gain intimacy with another human being? It was all so foreign to you.

Though, what did she mean by destiny? That was the only enigmatic part of her reading.

Is she implying you are meant to lose your virginity to Seokjin? No, that's much to easy...

There was a sudden, light knock at your door. It was barely there, but you could hear it.

Your servants were already gone, so you got up from your sleeping pad and threw on your silk robe. Soft padding was heard from your bare feet hitting the hard floor as you made your way into the sitting room and to the front door of your chamber. Slowly opening it, you pause in shock to see who your late-night visitor was.

"Seokjin," you gasped, "What are you doing here?"

The prince stood before you, clad in his own black night robes and calm demeanor. His mouth opened to reply, but he stopped short as he looked down at your hands. Following his gaze, you realize you are still holding the pink and white flower he gave you earlier today. Your cheeks flushed in embarrassment and you quickly hid the blossom behind your back.

You cleared your throat nervously as he stepped in the room and shut the door behind him, "W-Why are you here?"

Seokjin walked forward quietly, staring your down with his intense gaze and hypnotizing you for the hundredth time. You wanted to move back as he came to stand before you, his broad chest barely touching yours. He reached around you, grabbing the Magnolia flower from your hand and bringing it up to hold it the middle of your close bodies.

Slowly, he brought the bloom up to your face and allowed the delicate petals to trace your jaw while maintaining eye contact. Gently he placed the flower back behind you ear and brought his fingers down to grip your chin.

"My beautiful flower."

He whispered before leaning in to place his lips against yours.

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

Don't worry, you aren't missing out on any smut. I don't skip that shit.

Follow me, Little Loves! @smoljagiya

{Vote & Comment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shotsπŸ’œ Mostly fluff😊 and angstπŸ˜– All stories are original please dont copy 🀧 P.S. I don't do smuts😢 I update whenever...
43.9K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! β•β•β•Β°βˆ΄,*β‹…βœ²β•β•γ€–βœ°γ€—β•β•βœ²β‹…*,βˆ΄Β°β•β•β• BTS just opened a new account ju...
16.2K 1.5K 11
β™‘VERY SMALL CHAPTERS UPDATED ΒΏONCE? A WEEKβ™‘ A Choose your own adventure where the voting happens only on my Tumblr account, this is meant to be a lit...
23.3K 795 24
-I maybe an idol but that won't change the fact that I'm still a big fan of you.