Caitlin Snow, Sara Lance/ Fem...

By StephanieAlphaWolf

Hey Guys I seen a lot of one shots but not a full story. G!P included. Dark Wolf is your vigilante name So... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chpater Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Forty-Four

298 3 0
By StephanieAlphaWolf

—Last time—

I woke up somewhere until someone was shaking me. I saw the person and it was Nora.

I said "Where am I".

—Now—

Y/n POV

She said "Your in the future". I was shocked but my leg was hurting. I tried to get up but I couldn't. Nora said "What happened to your leg".

I said "A creature attacked me and hurt me". She said "Come on let's get you help".

—20 minuets later—

Nora explained to me about everything with what Barry did but it's messed up and I felt sympathy towards her. I have to get back home to reason with Barry mostly.

But I can't run since it's not healing and it hurts when I walk. Nora let me stayed at her place so I sat down in the couch.

I looked around her place. I saw a picture of girl and her being happy. I guess that's her friend or something. I somehow got up but it hurts.

I picked up the picture and it reminds me of my friends and sister. I sighed and put it back. I heard something 'Hear my calls brothers and sisters'.

I looked around but nothing was there. I shook my head. As I started to walk to the kitchen and I heard 'Rise my brothers and sisters RISE'.

What the hell are those voices in my head. Am I going crazy. No it's not true I must be dreaming or something.

That was until I blacked out.

—2 hours later—

I jolted up and see my leg healed but I had a scar.

It healed in some ways but it left that scar. I looked around and saw darkness. I felt emptiness in my heart and I couldn't get away.

"Hello sister". I looked around again but I saw that same creature that hurt me. I growled and got up. I was ready to fight this creature.

"I'm not that same that attacked you. He's long gone sister". I said "I didn't say anything wait are you reading my thoughts also what do you want for me".

"You see sister I've been waiting for a mortal to take control and kill those pathetic excuse of humans". I said "What no I'm not doing that".

He got close to me and growled but I growled back. I said "I rather be home so if you excuse me". I was about to get out but he grabbed my wrist and his claws weren't helping.

I growled at him and said "If you take your hands off me then I won't kill you". He said "Interesting your different from other humans or those so called gods". I said "I don't know what your talking about but I'm not them so back off".

"Now now brother leave our sister alone". I looked around and saw another and it looked different from the other one. I said "What are you". He said "We are Zallus the destruction. We will destroy anyone or anything that get in our way".

He had scars on his eye that reached to his lip. The first one let me go and I ran but the second one caught me and threw me against something.

I whimpered and coughed. I said "What the heck". The other one said "Now sister join us or die". I said "I rather die then joining you".

He caught me by the throat and said "Weak your just like them those humans". I struggled until it got hit by something. I saw Mila what the heck is she doing here.

But she wasn't alone she had Lauren with her and she shot the other one. I got up and Mila said "It's okay I got you".

She got me and I struggled to walk until I heard a screech and Lauren opened a breach and we went inside.

We we're somewhere and Lauren said "Karla we need to get to the safehouse". She nodded and I used my powers.

As we finally reached her safehouse or base but I saw some people and they had the collars on. I thought she stopped this.

I sighed and I said "First thank you and second how the heck did you found me". Mila said "Well Ally wasn't feeling good and we thought something was happening to you and second I kinda put a chip on you".

I was shocked and said "WHAT". Mila said "Well I thought it would be a good idea to have a tracker and it seems like it was good idea".

I said "Mila how could you but I know why you did it but anyways I have to leave so thank you girls you know where to find me".

I left and ran into the speedforce but something felt different. I saw memories and I tripped.

I rolled around and I blacked out.

—2 hours later—

I jolted up and saw Joe and Sherloque. I said "What happened to me". Joe said "Cisco found you on another earth but brought you home". I said "Well thank you but where's everybody".

They sighed and I felt something in my heart. I felt terrified or scared but it was coming from one of my mates. I said "I need to go I have to find someone".

I left and ran but I don't where I was going. Until I reached somewhere and my legs was taking me but it was like my body wasn't in control.

As I reached the place I smelled my Cait's scent well technically two scents that I'm unfamiliar with. I ran and saw Caitlin in cuffs but they were frozen.

I opened the door and hugged her. She was crying and I was crying too. I just missed her so much. I said "Cait what is going on"?

She said "It's along story but help me". I said "Just break them". She did and Frost came out. I said "So Frost who are we going to fight".

She said "Our father". I looked at her shocked. We walked and reached to place with a women inside.

But I saw a guy and he said "Now Caitlin save her or fight me". He left and I nodded at her and she left.

I tried to think of something anything to help this women. Until Barry got here and I said "What do we do". He said "I don't know".

Until I saw a breach opened and saw that dang creature. It looked at me and said "Now sister you can't run". I looked at him and he launched at me but I dodged him.

Until he clawed me pretty good and I punched him hard. I was getting really angry and I clawed him but killed him.

I said "I can run brother". I mumbled that last part. I saw Flash holding the women. He said "I'm trying to warm her up".

I saw him looking at something and I saw Cait with her dad. The women said "Thomas". She walked towards him and hugged him.

Barry said "So what was that thing you were fighting". I said "We'll talk more".

Until I saw him get lifted up and I saw Cicada 2 and she got hold of Barry and he said "RUN". She fling him across the room and he hurt his head.

The guy and women left but Caitlin turned to Frost and I stayed. We fought the girl and she threw her knife and I ran but someone got in the way.

Caitlin's father got hit and I looked at Grace and she left. I walked towards Caitlin and I couched down and he said to me "Take good care of my daughter".

I said "I will". He smiled and their was no pulse. I hugged Caitlin and she cried and I pretty much stayed this way with her.

I know how this feels when your family is dead. I said "Cait babe we have to go and call the police".

—20 minuets later—

I stayed with them and it was awkward but I said "Okay guys can someone else speak it's getting awkward".

Barry said "Fine so what was that creature that attacked you". I said "Their names are Zallus but I know one thing that they want to kill humans".

Iris said "How do you know their name". I said "I encountered one about three weeks ago. Somehow it wants me to join but I declined and another attacked me and I was saved by Mila and Lauren".

I looked at the wound that it gave me and I was bleeding. Caitlin said "Let me heal you". I nodded at her and they left.

Caitlin was healing my wound and I grabbed her hand. I said "Cait I'm sorry for you loss but your not alone".

I kissed her and she kissed me back. I pulled back and said "Caitlin their something else that I didn't say before but I think the Zallus want more brothers and sisters".

She said "How"? I said "Well when he scratched me he called me sister but he called the other one brother.

So I think in some way he's looking for more people to scratch and see if they are special". She said "What are we going to do".

I said "I don't know but for now we're safe so let's go rest".

—20 minuets later—

As we reached the apartment and I stayed with her and went to the bed but I cuddled with her.

I played with her hair but I heard that voice 'Brothers and sisters we need to find our sister that betrayed us'. I shrugged it off and I slept.

Thank you y'all for 15k and I'm thankful/grateful for all my fans. Personally I didn't really think I would have a lot of amazing readers that love this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 574 9
A collection of one-shots (or possibly multiple-shots) from prompts suggested by readers for two ships none of us Arrowverse watchers knew we needed...
56.4K 2.3K 18
ON HOLD Rowan Nyx liked to play with fire. She ran towards the fire so others wouldn't have to. That's just who she was. She would always put other...
109K 1.1K 57
These Imagines will be Arrowverse + DC Characters/Actors x Male Reader I don't own any of the characters
354K 9.1K 103
Becoming the fastest man alive has opened so many doors for me but the one it couldn't was something I needed to slow down for. I met her by chance b...