Learning to love myself (A Jo...

By NaeNae090

After living in an abusive home for 10 years, Elizabeth is adopted by..... Josh Hutcherson. Josh slowly teac... More

Part 1 Chapter 1 Before
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Part 2 Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Final Note
Additional Note

Chapter 4

514 13 0
By NaeNae090

Josh's P.O.V

They want me to adopt some girl and make her apart of the next big movie.

They say she can't be older than 18 and no younger than 12.

By they I mean the casting directors. They want me to find the next big star!

They've made a very wrong choice, I am an actor not a casting director!

We arrive at the adoption centre an walk in through the over sized doors. My body guard speaks with the receptionist while I observe the white room. Then she walks through the doors from the left side of the room.

It was love at first sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1.3K 62 16
I make Harry Potter aesthetics 2! feel free to screenshot and share but plz give me credit I only own the collages I only own a few of the images I...
996K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
166K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...