๐‚๐ˆ๐๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐ แต‡แต—หข 8แต—สฐ แตแต‰แตแต‡...

By SushiSuspicionsss

(-_-) UNDER MAJOR EDITING (-_-) ๐•Š๐•ƒ๐•†๐•Ž ๐•Œโ„™๐”ป๐”ธ๐•‹๐”ผ More

|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜•๐˜๐˜–. ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช'๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜๐˜Š๐˜’ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜› ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜•๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ž ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜”๐˜๐˜“๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜–๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜๐˜ก๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜•๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜•๐˜ ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜™๐˜œ๐˜‹๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜š ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜–๐˜”๐˜๐˜š๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐šˆ 7๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐šˆ
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜  ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‰๐˜‰๐˜”๐˜ˆ 2019 ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‘๐˜–๐˜–๐˜•๐˜๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜œ๐˜— ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. 2 ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜š๐˜๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜• ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜Ž ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜  ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‰๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜ž๐˜–๐˜™๐˜“๐˜‹ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™-๐˜‰๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
โœจ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ถ.โœจ
ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š…๐šŽ ๐š–๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐š.1 ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘
ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š…๐šŽ ๐š–๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐š. 2 ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JHOPE!!!!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
HAPPYKIMNAMJOONDAY!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
IT'S HERE YALL
EID MUBARAK
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY!!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
HAPPYGOLDENMAKNAEDAY!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ โ™กยธ.โ€ข

|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜œ๐˜— ยซ------โ€ข}I|

7.6K 157 34
By SushiSuspicionsss

✤EDITED✤

Doing a tour in various different place is difficult, especially when you are told to be better than expectation. It took months to prepare and plan the entire thing just to make sure that it goes well and smooth.

However, not all expectation can be met.

Sungmin was having a bad fever, to make things worse they're in the middle of their WINGS tour. One of the biggest tour they had, yet.

Of course, loads of good qualities and work were expected, to mess this up also means death to him. He couldn't bring himself a courage to tell the others that he was sick, they would think that it was a mere fever. They're too busy with their own things.

The rap line are busy helping the plan manager and staff to prepare things they need when they perform, the maknae line are in their room memorising and practicing their vocal cords making sure they're still good. The only one left was Jin, Jin has nothing except revising song and memorising the dance, he's done all of that and he's proud.

Right now, he is on his way to his beloved, favourable person in his life, Sungmin. He had been desperate to see him ever since the tour start, they may go to the tour together but that doesn't mean that they will always be together. Recently, the vocal line has been dragged by their vocal coach to rehearse, he notice that Sungmin's vocal are a bit weak and stuttery like broken records.

It worries him a lot, none of the members or staff notice. Only him, he guessed that they're too busy perfecting themselves for the stage later.

"Sungmin-ah, open the door. It's me, your favourite and world wide handsome hyung," Jin proudly knock at the hotel door, feeling satisfied with his statement.

He waited for a moment till he realised that the door was not open for him.

His eye twitch and so grab the door knob, the door open,'Why is the door unlocked?'

Jin opens the door slowly, he went inside after closing the door behind him. He gasp when he see small figure on the floor.

"Sungmin-ah!" Jin immediately run towards the figure.

He lift the small body into his arms, he notices that Sungmin's breath is ragged and covered with cold sweats, he lift the small body in bridal style and gently laid him down the bed. He then went to get small bucket filled with water and cloth. Dipping the cloth into the water and squeeze them, he then gently draped the cloth on Sungmin's crown.

He could feel his heart thumbing loudly, worried for Sungmin, his heart clunch in pain to see him like this. Then, he slowly took off his clothes that full of sweat and made him wear something more comfortable.

Jin sigh tiredly as he finally done changing Sungmin clothes, "Sungmin-ah, why didn't you said anything..."

"Because I don't want to be a burden...."

A hoarse voice replied, Jin jolt up in surprise almost letting out a scream, he froze think back to what Sungmin just said earlier.

"What do you mean? You health along with others are top priority, I can't just let you hid your fever while we have a tour. It's dangerous, Sungmin-ah," Jin scolds him gently, not wanting to startled the boy.

Sungmin chuckles despite his throat is killing him, "At least I didn't bother anyone, I don't want to add more stress on your shoulder since the schedule has been hectic. I don't want to feel guilty especially when ARMY are expecting us, all of us," Sungmin finish with harsh cough followed.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows, frowning at the statement his dongsaeng made. Now he felt useless.

Pregnant silence filled the room, Jin clench his fist in frustration.

"I'm gonna call Sejin-"

"No! Please don't-"

Harsh cough produce by Sungmin cut Jin's heart painfully, he couldn't bear to see his dongsaeng like this. Sure he is the eldest, but for the first time he felt useless.

"....Are you going to the concert tomorrow?"

Sungmin chuckles dryly, "I have no choice, it's not that I don't want to go. I just don't want to disappoint ARMY....And you guys," He mumble the last sentence.

Although it was faint, but it was audible enough for Jin to hear. His clench fist soften along with his eyes, he then wrap his arms around Sungmin's petite and frail body, he hid his face on the crook of his neck, ignoring the cold sweat.

Sungmin smiled sadly and rubbed his hyung's back.

Morning came quickly, they're now on their way to the stadium for the concert. Jin kept on glancing back from his seat towards Sungmin direction, Sungmin had fallen asleep on the way with headphone as he listens to calm music that Jin give, just to make sure that he doesn't get dizzy or sick in the car.

He wanted to tell the others, but at the same time he doesn't want Sungmin to look disappoint and hurt, he bit his lower lip hiding his frustration as he run his fingers to his hair. The others didn't seems to notice his frustration as they're too focused chatting to themselves, some even had their phone out.

When they arrive, Jin immediately dragged Sungmin into the changing room and helps him change into training attire, Sungmin are still wobbly and slow as his body trying to comprehen with the situation. Right now, he can only trust Jin. Jin even give a headache and fever medicine to him and would kept on keeping an eye on him very closely.

All the eight boys were now in the middle of the stage, they train their dance, memorising their lines and remembering their time. It's hard especially when Sungmin are not feeling hundred percent. Hoseok and Jimin notice his slow, yet wobbly dancing but shrug off knowing that Sungmin are still tired from yesterday practice.

Meanwhile, Jin had been eyeing him like a hawk, whenever he sees Sungmin short in breath or sweat continously, he would abruptly jump and bolt towards him. Wiping his sweats and giving him water to drink, not trusting him to be alone.

Morning turns to evening VERY slowly for Sungmin, he had been checking his watch every minutes that Jin has to confiscate it.

Now, they're in changing room to change into their stage attire, Jin had volunteered himself and Sungmin to go last. The others didn't mind and so change leaving the two boys alone, Jin grab Sungmin's small shoulder gently and lead him to a sofa, he rummage his bag and give Sungmin his medicine.

"Sungmin-ah, are you sure about this? What if you fall down during the stage? What if you faint? What if you-"

Sungmin cuts Jin off with his hand pinch his cheeks, pulling them apart, "Hyungie, I'm going to be fine. Stop worrying, I promise I won't faint while we perform. That would disappoint the others would it," Sungmin promise, letting go Jin's cheek.

Jin rubbed his cheek as they redden by Sungmin pinch, "Fine, but if it's getting worse then I'm telling."

The time has come, cheers and screams from excited crowds are echoing throughout the stadium, a familiar song booms in the stadium making the crowds cheer louder.

The eight boys made their dramatic entrance, they dance and sing with energetic and bright expression as they run around to entertain their fans. Sungmin hid his pain and replace them with smile, he didn't mind as he himself also enjoys ARMY's presence but what worries him the most is lacking in front of them, he didn't want to worry them and would instead enjoy their time while watching them sing and dance for them.

It was Blood, Sweat & Tears next, the song that Sungmin feared very much. The dance include jump from here to there and he worries that he might stumble, to make things worse it's the last song and Sungmin had almost reached his limit. He could feel his head getting heavier each time along with his legs, he is sweating more than usual and his breathing getting ragged.

The scene change into jump choreography, Sungmin stumble as he land on the ground and wince silently. Hoseok and Namjoon notice it but then continue.

The concert has come to an end, the eight boys wave at the crowds with satisfied looks. They descend from the stage, Sungmin was helped by Jin who immediately came over. But then, he felt a hand yanked his wrist back making his body stumble, Jin turn his head to see Hoseok had drag Sungmin into their break room. He went after them.

"What the hell was that?" Hoseok ask harshly towards the smaller boy in front of him.

Sungmin silently whimper at the harsh tone give to him, not knowing what to say, he stayed quiet.

"Why did you messed up on the easiest part? You could've made us a bad impression, I've had such a big expectation for you," Hoseok scoff.

The others could only watch silently, Jin was debating with himself if he should interfere or not.

"Hyung, you should now know that this tour would be our most biggest tour. You MUST do your best and all during this, I'm disappointed," Namjoon softly, yet terrifyingly said.

More unwanted and hurtful comments came, Sungmin could only stand still with heart clenching every time when new, hurtful sentence were made. He was ashame, to himself.

Jin stood on the side silently with fist clench tightly, what he see made him twice worse than he is. It's like watching someone getting bullied and done nothing, it made him ALSO the bully.

"You don't deserve to be Bangtan, you should quit by being one,"

And that was his last straw.

Jin marched his way towards Hoseok, with fist ready, his fist collide with Hoseok face. It was silence, the others were shocked especially the Maknae line, they didn't know that Jin would interfere in such violent way. Jin face was red in fear and disappointment, not towards his dongsaeng, but towards the man he just punch.

Hoseok cough and held his cheek in pain, he look at Jin with daze and shook expression, he never thought that Jin would hit him.

Jin huffed in frustration and walk over to Sungmin, he carry him in bridal style with care and gentle, "How dare you to call someone names that is so motivated, hard working and determine to make you guys impressed. To bring them down just because they made simple mistake, to not show hesitation that you'll put them down. I'm ashamed," Jin glared.

"I'm ashamed to say that you are his motivation, his light, his guidance and his sun. You should know better, but you're too busy with yourself to make everything perfect," Jin continues.

"Remember where we came from, you rascals. We're still human and we are going to continue to become one, you fool,"

With that last sentence, Jin walked away with sobbing and broken Sungmin in his arms. He glared at the others who only watch the scene, they put their heads down in shame.

After the whole ordeal, Jin and Sungmin never talk to anyone except themselves, Jin had become protective towards the smaller male. Sungmin is in much more worse situation, the hurtful words kept on replaying in his dream like broken records and he become more quieter and jumpy than usual.

Jin was the only who can approach him with genuine smile. If it's the other members he would immediately run away or flinch in fear. The tension grew stronger the members felt more guilty of their action, not only they lost the eldest person that they call brother, they also lost someone who can make their day much more better. They lost the heart of the group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961 42 2
in our love, he wanted to add, but did not.
34.2K 870 33
This is the unedited version circa 2018-2019..
7.6K 363 28
๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผค... ๏ผญ๏ผฅ โ†ฌ ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซ ๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผณ
1.4K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy