Hate And Fate | √ |

By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "This. . . This voice of yours just irritates me!" "If th... More

Hate And Fate
1. Mira and Rahim
2. The Chaos
3. Wifey
4. Decisions
5. Birthday
6. Guilty
8. Adjustments
9. Divorce
10. Comebacks
11. Tired
12. Different
13. Why?
14. Creep
15. Nice
16. Love?
17. Strange
18. Mrs. Almira Ibrahim Sayed
19. Pick-up Lines
20. Stupid Stunts
21. Phone Call
22. Leaving Her
23. Take Care
24. My Man
25. Fever? Love Fever!
26. Say Sunshine
27. Vigilance
28. Worried
29. Challenge
Ramadan Mubarak!
30. Scoldings
31. We Are One
32. Ignorance
33. The Prank
34. Twenty-Four Hours
35. Get habituated
36. Too Late?
37. Don't Cry
38. Reasons
39. Not Let Him Go
40. Whole Damn World
Conclusion

7. More Fights

8.2K 434 95
By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

I B R A H I M' S   P O V

Oh god such a tiring day it was!

I just want to go home and dash into my bed.

Right now we, I and the witch, were sitting inside the car, returning back home. The driver was driving slow, as slow as a snail. Here, I just want to get away from this disaster but the driver is not cooperating.

God her dress is so huge and it's irritating me alot cause it's taking a lot of space.

"Mira! Move your stupid dress aside. It's taking more than half of the seat." I looked at her.

"Where will I move Rahim there's no place can't you see? Its a car not a train. Get that thing inside your head." Why does she always have to be so loud?!

"Atleast move it aside." I requested her this time pointing towards her dress.

"Oh God its not my problem that its so huge." She also started to complain.

"Sorry to interrupt you both but have reached home." The driver informed. Finally!

I huffed and got out of the car and sprinted towards the door.

"Where's Mira?" Mom rushed towards me.

Realisation hit ma as I turned back and saw her struggling with her dress and heels. Who asked to wear her those things?!

I stretched out my hand towards her.

And she looked up and raised her eyebrows at me.

"What? I am helping you. C'mon. I know you are struggling with that dress." I told her.

"I don't need your help." Man, this girl surely has attitude problems.

"I helped you two times today and instead of saying thank you you are showing me attitude?!" I really got angry this time.

"Did I ask for your help? And by the way I can take care of myself." As soon as she finished talking she tripped on a pebble.

And me being a gentleman I saved her from falling.

"You can take care of yourself?" I mocked at her. She got really embarrassed and started looking everywhere else except me.

"Appi (sister) come fast everybody is waiting. Bhai you are also called or shall I call you Jiju (brother-in-law)?" Hamdan ran towards us and called for us.

"Hamdi dont you think that you talk too much. Huh?" Mira asked twisting his ear.

"Yes I think he does." I supported Mira.

"Appi. . . Ahaa please leave me everybody is calling you guys inside."

"We are coming." Mira said and started walking with me trailing behind.

"Look! The newlywed has arrived." Oh God Mom and her talks both are. . . nevermind.

"Good, we all were waiting for you both come we need to talk to you." Nano spoke sternly. Now what happened?

"See, Mira, Rahim ab toh tum do no ki Ruksati (completely moving with the husband) bhi hogayi hai. Its time for you guys to compromise with each other and move forward together in your life." Dadu explained with the most profound expression ever. I really hate this kind of talks. (Now your both's Ruksati is also done.)

"Ha aur khuda ka wasta yeh roz-roz jhagadna band karo tumlog." Aunt Rahat piped in. (Yes and for God's sake stop your daily routine of fighting.)

"But Mom it is not me always who starts the fight. Give some piece of mind him too." Why does this girl always starts complaining?! Couldn't she, for once, shut her mouth!

"Oh. . . So now its me who starts the fight first!?" I snapped at her.

"Yes. It was, it is and it will always be you to start the fight first."

"And who started the fight first now?"

"Stop! Stop it both of you. What did Shahana think before fixing this marriage." Dadu nagged, pinching his nose. Even I also want to know that what did Grandma thought before fixing this alliance.

"We'll talk about this later. Now everybody can go to thier rooms and take rest." Nano announced.

"Please stop fighting you two." Dad said and left.

One by one everyone left and now it was only me and Mira left.

"Chalo bhi. Are you gonna find the right time to take a step ahead or what?!" (Come.)

"I am coming. Can't you have some patience?" She sneered.

We reached my room and both turned to face each other. The problem was, which we didn't discuss, one bed and two people.

Ya Allah...

"Rahim, you are sleeping on the floor." Who is she to decide?

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? ITS MY ROOM AND WHY WILL I NOT SLEEP ON THE BED?" I shouted at her. And its true too. Why will I sleep on the floor?

"Its my room. And I think you should sleep on the floor." I folded my hands across my chest.

"FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION NOW OFFICIALLY THIS IS MY ROOM TOO."

"No, I don't know anything I just know that this is my room and I will sleep on the bed. That's it."

"Fine then, I too don't know anything I will also sleep on the bed." With that she went took out some clothes from the cupboard and went inside the washroom.

I just sighed out deeply. I sat on the bed and started massaging my temples. This girl is gonna be my death.

After some time she came out of the washroom.

After changing I entered back to the room to witness Mira has made a wall kind of thing with pillows. Oh god so cliche. As if....

"The bed is large enough to fit both of us. And don't you dare come to cross my side. Get that?" She threatened the last part.

"As if I would. It's you who should be warned." She thinks that she's perfect. Stuck up brat.

"Shut up and sleep!" She turned switch off the lights and laid down.

I was also very tired and also it was half past one already. I got on my side of the bed and laid down.

Let's see what happens tomorrow with that thought I slipped into my dreamland.

Worst birthday ever.

T H E   N E X T   M O R N I N G

"Rahim! Rahim wake up. Its fajr time. Don't have to pray?" Someone started me shaking.

"That's it." I heard from that person.

"IBRAHIM SHAFIN SAYED! GET UP RIGHTNOW OR ELSE I'LL POUR WATER ON YOU AND WAKE YOU UP." And I instantly recognised this voice. She's the one who makes my dream turn into nightmares. Yes people the one only Almira.

"ALMIRA! STOP SHOUTING EARLY IN THE MORNING AND STOP TAKING MY FULL NAME!" I grumbled turning away from her and covered my ear is with a pillow.

"WHAT?! HERE I AM HELPING YOU TO GET A STEP CLOSER TO GOD AND YOU ARE HERE SHOUTING AT ME?!"

And then there were knocks on the door, which definitely made me sit up straight at my place.

I hurriedly pushed away the duvet and sprinted towards the door to open it. As I opened it, I saw mine and Mira's parents standing there with worried expression.

"What happened?" Aunt Rahat questioned.

"Nothi-"

"Why were you guys shouting.?" Mom spoke hurriedly.

"No Mom-"

"Did someone get hurt?" Abbu's eyes got wide as he asked me.

"Ab-"

"What's the problem, will you tell?!" Uncle Mustafa queried.

"Tha-"

When am I supposed to talk when they all are firing their questions at me.

"Nothing happened. Mom, Dad, Uncle and Aunt. Don't get tensed." Mira came forward and stood beside me. She finally came in some use.

"You sure?" Abbu inquired, not convinced with her justification.

"Yes abbu. You all can go back to your rooms." I convinced them, at least tried to.

Seems like they finally got convinced and the all nodded and went back to their respective rooms.

"C'mon go do your wudhu (ablution)." Mira instructed me spreading her prayer mat.

I also decided to go inside the washroom to get ready for my Salah (prayer).

And that was our first morning of our married life. So eventful.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! How is story going? Do comment and don't forget to click on the star icon to vote. Until then thank you, bye, AllahHafiz and Take care ^_^

Also, do tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 24/04/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
785K 29K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
1.6M 60.1K 36
(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my knowledge. I fell for him when I knew he co...
133K 5.2K 27
Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your entire life....It makes you spoiled, protect...