The Hollow (An Avengers FanFi...

Per a_slice_of_toast

Pandora Logan is a fourteen-year-old genius assassin. She is considered a sociopath to most. When she is hire... Més

The Infinity Series Lineup
Pilot
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
Art
RIP Chadwick Boseman

Chapter Thirteen

1.1K 30 1
Per a_slice_of_toast

I immediately took my gun from my pocket and pointed it at him. "Chip, get behind me," I said. "Whoever you are, I won't hesitate to shoot you if you make one wrong move." I stared into his chocolate brown eyes. My mind ran to a blank as I got lost in those pools that were his eyes. 

I blushed as my train of thought came back to me. "You got lost in my glory again, didn't you?" he smirked, "That's the Logan I remember. You'd blush because I did something you found attractive and then you'd either threaten to kill me or just state that you hate me." He laughed at the memory, then he sighed. "You used to be so witty, then... something terrible happened to you..." 

"Chip, I think we need some time to be alone. Go wait in the living room," I instructed. Chip nodded as he turned back into a human. 

"Glad to see you've made a new friend, Logan," he sighed as he sat down on the bed. 

"Why do you keep calling me that? They call me Pandora's Box, but use Pandora for short," I growled. 

"Logan was your preferred name before they brainwashed you," he said, "You used to get mad when people researched you and found your real name." 

"Tell me, Logan, how do you feel about death?" he asked suddenly. 

"It's a minor inconvenience, but I'd be dead so I wouldn't care," I said as I took off my boots. I felt the soft carpet under my feet. 

"They couldn't kill the emotionless side of you, but I guess that's what they'd want."

"How do you even know me and what are the words floating around you?" I asked. 

"I know you because you were an infamous assassin and Hydra wanted to hire you so they sent me out to do just that," he answered. "And I think the floating words are remnants of your deduction skills. You used to be able to look at people and know their whole life story and knew exactly what they were thinking." 

"Was you hiring me how they brainwashed me?" I asked. 

"No, it was a long string of events that you wished to forget, but couldn't. When I told you the offer to just get that one memory out, you immediately took it, but they lied to me and they took all of your memories," he explained.

"What happened to where I'd want to forget something so badly?" I asked. 

He sighed, "When we did the job for Hydra, a terrorist attack begun. These people called the Avengers were there to help stop the terrorist attack and they took you by surprise. From what I gathered, they trained you to be one of them." 

"Though, you were very against them and their rules. Then they had their first mission, which was catching a guy who was working with Hydra. He was a known pedophile and they knew that he didn't know you were a trained Shield agent," he explained further. I grabbed his wrist as I sat with him. I was checking his pulse to see if he was lying, but it looked as if I was just taking in a lot. 

"But he led you to a room that disconnected any technology you had and it wasn't on any map you had studied," he continued, "H-he raped you, Logan..." My eyes went wide as some memories flashed in my mind. They were so disgusting and vulgar. 

"Y-you're not lying," I mumbled as I continued to read his body language. The memory continued to flash as I stood up shakily. I didn't feel in control. "I-I," I began. "I need a drink," I said as I put my gun in my pocket. 

"Wh-what?" he said astonished. 

"This is too much and drinking can get rid of memories if I recall," I said. "You won't hurt me, so you won't hurt, Chip," I said as I opened the door. 

Chip transformed from a dog back to human. "Hey, Pandora. Is everything okay?" he asked. He grabbed my shoulder before I could leave. Though I knew it was Chip, I couldn't help but remember his hands on me.

"I-I'm fine, Chip. Just stay here with Ward, okay?" I instructed, "He's not lying and he won't hurt us." 

I opened the door and stumbled my way to the elevator. I was raped and I didn't do anything about it other than cry. I took my metal hand and punched a hole into the wall. 

I pulled my hood over my head as I stuffed my hands into my pocket. I entered the elevator as I pressed the lobby floor button. The elevator began going down as I looked at my shoes. 

"Where are you off to, Logan?" Marissa asked as I entered the lobby. I ignored her as I left to be met by the New York air. 

The ground beneath my feet felt familiar and the chatting of old people in a nearby quilt shop rang in my ears. The smell of wet pavement was evident in the air. This was home. This was where I needed and wanted to be. 

I walked in a random direction, letting my gut take me to the nearest bar. I ended up at one called the Cuddly Duckling. I opened the door to hear drunk laughing and slurred words of sober thoughts. There were some men and women playing pool, the lottery, and some were just having a drink. I sat down at the bar as the gruff bartender cleaned out a glass. 

He looked at me in confusion, then said, "Sorry, I don't serve kids." 

"Thought you might say that," I said as I discreetly took out my gun and pointed it at him, "But sadly for you, I've had one shit of a day and I want it to go away, so if you could get me your strongest whiskey, we won't have a problem."

"Yeah right, kid. That's probably one of those paintball guns," a man next to me laughed. 

"Oh, yeah..." I said as I thought. I then shot the guy next to me in the leg. 

"Holy fuck! Holy fuck!" the bartender screamed as the guy groaned in pain. 

"Oh, shut up! If you get him to a hospital, he'll be fine!" I whined. "Just get me that whiskey." 

"I-I'm calling the cops!" he said as he reached for his phone. I immediately shot him in the head. He wasn't going to be necessary to the world anyway. The whole bar erupted in screams and yells of anger and terror. 

A few came after me. One got close as the others distracted me, but I quickly grabbed him by the neck and snapped it easily. That wasn't even with my mechanical arm; that was just brute strength. Blood covered my hands and clothes as I hopped behind the bar. 

I sighed. "All I wanted was some vodka for his life. Was that so much to ask?" I poured some vodka into a glass and took a sip. "I've heard they have some chips..."  I mumbled to myself as I snooped around the bar. I opened a cabinet to see a brand new blue bag of tortilla chips. I opened it and stuffed some in my mouth. 

I heard sirens as I could see several policemen pull up. "They just don't know when to stop, do they?" I muttered to myself as I put down the bags of chips. I took one last gulp of my vodka as I hopped out of the bar. My back was turned to the police officers as I schemed my plan.

I put my hands in the air while holding my gun. I bent over and placed it down as I grabbed a broken beer bottle with blood already oozing out of it and stuffed it in my pocket. "You are under arrest!" one of them shouted. I rolled my eyes. 

"Well, duh!" I yelled back. 

"Kick your gun back to us and turn around!" they yelled again. I kicked my gun back to them as I slowly turned around. I looked up and there were officers approaching. 

I then swiftly take out the broken beer bottle and slash the three approaching officers in the throat. "Should've shot me when you could!" I yelled to the remaining officers. They all looked at me shocked. "Listen, you should really be blaming the bartender! All he had to do was give me a whiskey!" I grabbed one of the police officer's tasers. "Hmm, I'm curious. What happens when I turn the voltage way up?" I asked myself. "Well, let's experiment!" 

I turned the voltage all the way up and then some. I tased another police officer and he jolted and jolted, then when I turned it off, he was dead. "So, that's what happened! I'll have to keep this..." 

I then grabbed my gun off the floor and simply shot the remaining officer. I rolled my eyes at the very rude interruption and hopped back over the counter. I took a few bottles of whatever alcohol I could fit in my pockets and ran to the back exit. 

I ran the back way to what was apparently my apartment. My steps were a bit wobbly as I had drunken quite a bit on my way home. I climbed the fire escape up to my room best I could and opened the window. 

I stumbled through the window as a few of the glass bottles broke under the pressure. 

I heard the door bang as Ward came in, gun in hand. "Hey," I waved as I stood up. 

"Logan? What the hell happened?!" he asked worriedly. "Whose blood is this?" he asked as he grabbed my hands and began examining me. 

"Don't worry; it's mostly other people's," I said. "Though, it does feel quite painful in some parts, but hey! At least most of it's probably not mine!" I stumbled as Chip entered the room. "Oh, hey, Chip!" I smiled. I then fell into Ward as my eyes began to droop. 

"God," Ward groaned. He lifted me up and put me on my bed. "Get some rest and I'll patch you up." 

I then fell asleep. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.4K 275 15
(Y/N) a 20 year old powerful sorceress has joined the Avengers but not only that she has caught the Sorcerer Supreme the two started working together...
3.1K 66 15
Thalia Stark or walker she goes by either was five years old when her mother died and she was forced to live with her father Tony stark who she barel...
201 10 8
Alex is a normal girl. She goes to school. She hangs out with friends. She does her homework. She fights crime. Oh did I forget to mention that she i...
9.9K 448 11
The Avengers receive a new mission to bring in a supposed vigilante who kills anyone they've found to deserve it. *This story does not follow the act...