The Housekeeper

By f0reverbr0ken

Teresa aka Tree is just your everyday housekeeper till one guest changes her world. More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six.

Twelve.

322 13 1
By f0reverbr0ken

I decide on a little black dress with crochet sleeves and back cut into a v shape and some black heels. I wear my hair down.

I grab my bag that has extra clothes (aka Noah's clean shirt and some booty shorts, Noah's slides, my bright red bikini and some clothes to change into tomorrow) and my mini black purse with my phone and matte lip stick. I head downstairs to the living room to find Britt alone.

"Where's Justin?" I ask.

"He went home for a little bit, he should be back around nine."

"Oh okay. So thoughts?" I do a little spin in the dress.

"Sexy, Noah won't know what to do when he sees you."

"Thanks." I sit down on the couch next to her.

"What's in the bag?"

"Just clothes."

"Nothing else?"

"Like what?"

"Protection."

"Britt!"

"What you gotta be prepared too girl, don't rely on the man to have some."

"Britt, we um," I look away from her.

"What?"

"We haven't even kissed yet."

"What?! How is that possible?"

"I've kissed his cheek three times. That's as far as we've gone."

"I'm shocked."

"Why?" I look at her curiously.

"One; he's Noah Centineo. Two; You're Tree. Three; you've spent two nights with him alone."

"Yeah and?"

"Have you not wanted to?"

"Of course I have but I don't know I'm scared."

"Scared of what?" She asks.

"Of kissing him and getting completely attached, for him to leave in three weeks and forget about me."

"He could never forget about you, Tree. He likes you too much to just leave and forget about you."

"He's still going to leave me in three weeks." I look at her and pout.

"There's always long distance and you can always visit each other."

"I'm just scared of getting my heart broken the most."

"If he breaks your heart I'll break him," she says and side hugs me. "No one breaks my bestie's heart and gets away with it."

"Thanks," I say and hug her back.

We pull apart and I look at her. "I think tonight I might kiss him and maybe a little more."

"Oh naughty."

I laugh. "Nothing like that though, I kinda want that to be special if it ever happens."

"Oh it will happened."

"No meddling."

"No meddling, I promise, Tree," she says and smiles.

There's a sudden knock on the door making us both jump. I look at the door then at her. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be, it's just Noah Centineo," she teases.

I get up off the couch and go open the door. I open it to find Noah in a black t shirt with a black jacket over it, black jeans and black dress shoes.

"Hi," he simply says and smiles.

"Hi." I say and he looks my up and down.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks, you look handsome."

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah lemme just grab my stuff. You can come in, Britt's in the living room."

He walks in the apartment and closes the door behind himself. I walk over to the couch and he follows behind me as I grab my stuff.

"Hey Britt."

"Hi Noah."

"Ready." I say and walk over to Noah. "Bye Britt."

"Be safe," she says and smiles at me.

Noah moves to open the door and we walk out to his Tesla. He opens the door for me and shuts it once I'm inside. He goes over to his side and gets in. He starts the car and pulls out of the complex.

He turns on the radio on low and I start laughing.

"What?"

"When are you not listening to this album?"

"Cosmic is a quality album and to be honest it reminds me of you."

"Aww," I say and blush a little. "So where are we headed?"

"Just a little local place you probably know, Arty's."

"Oh um I'm actually allergic to pasta."

Noah pulls up to a stop sign and looks at me, "for real?"

"Yeah sorry."

"Fuck. Um is there somewhere else you wanna go?"

"Noah?"

"Yeah."

"I'm joking, I love Arty's actually."

"What?"

I start giggling.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, Tree."

"Sorry," I say through my giggles.

"You'll pay for that later, missy."

Oh.

"I'm sorry, it was too funny."

"I'll remember that," he says as he starts driving again.

We arrive at Arty's ten minutes later. He turns off the car and gets out. He walks over to my side of the car and opens the door for me, he holds out his hand and helps me up.

He links our fingers together as we start walking towards the door. He opens the door for me and we walk in.

"Hi welcome to Arty's. Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes we do, it's under Centineo."

The hostess looks down at her paper and nods. "A booth for two." She waves a waiter over. "Please sit them in booth thirteen." The waiter nods and we follow him to our booth.

"Here's your menus, did you know what you wanted to drink?"

"A white wine please," Noah says.

I open my menu and start looking, like I've never been here before when I've been here so many times in the past.

"Is that okay? The wine?" Noah asks as the waiter walks away.

"Yeah, it's perfectly fine."

Noah opens the menu and starts looking it over, "so what's good here?"

"Everything to be honest."

"Do you know what you're getting?"

"The chicken Alfredo, like always."

"I'm leaning towards the chicken parmigiana."

"That's really good. It's my second favorite thing here."

"What's your first?"

I look at him and smile, "you."

He blushes a little, "really?"

"No, it's really the breadsticks."

He gasps and holds his chest, "I am offended."

I giggle a little, "You're the third actually?

"So I'm beat by some breadsticks and some chicken parmigiana? I see how it is Teresa."

I gasp and hold my chest, "rude."

The waiter comes up just as Noah's about to respond. "What can I get you guys?" We tell him our order and he walks away.

"What were you going to say?"

"Just that I'll remember that later."

"Oh okay."

We sit in silence for a minute until Noah slides his hand on top of mine on my thigh and scoots a little closer to me, "you look amazing tonight."

"Thanks," I say and blush a little.

"How often do you come here?"

"I came here a lot with my ex but I haven't been in about a year."

"Oh, can I ask why you broke up?"

"Yeah we just grew apart, no drama. We both got busy with work and school for him and we decided to just break up instead of dragging the relationship on. I still see him every now and then, no drama here."

"That's good."

"What happened with your last relationship?"

"We were both actors and she got this role where she would be in Australia for six month and we tried to make it work for the first month but the time difference got to us, I would be sleeping when she's up and she would be sleeping when I would be. So we both decided to break up. No drama here either unlike the one before that."

"What happened there?"

"I was away for a role in Toronto and she thought hooking up with one of my best friend's friends was okay. She said I cheated on her when I was in Toronto and I would never call her I would always be out cheating on her and hanging out with my friends from the movie when I would call her and text her all the time, but when she couldn't get ahold of me she said I was cheating when I was filming. My family didn't like her anyways, specially my sister, Tay."

"Did they know each other?"

"Tay, was a couple grades ahead of her and she caught her making out with Tay's best friend's boyfriend. More drama. Tay told me not to date her but I didn't listen."

"I haven't had any drama filled relationships probably cause I don't date that many people. I've only had two boyfriends, well that I truly count, they both lasted a year each."

"Only two? Wow."

The waiter comes over bringing the wine and our food. Once he leaves I ask what he means by 'wow.'

"I just figured you would have more than two, I mean look at you."

"Well you've seen what comes to Marko's so I'm not finding anyone there for sure. Well there was one guy that I wouldn't mind being in a relationship until he left me to get a drink when I was helping my friend," I look at Noah and bite on my breadstick.

"Whoa whoa whoa, I came back and looked for you."

"Who said I was talking about you, Mr. Centineo?"

"You?"

I laugh. "Though he does get quiet a few extra credit points for being my knight in shining armor, so I guess he's relationship material."

He smiles at me and squeezes my hand and I smile at him.

We start eating our dinner and talk here and there.

"Did you wanna try some of my chicken parmigiana since it your favorite thing here?"

"Second favorite," I joke.

"Second favorite thing," he says and rolls his eyes.

"Sure."

Noah cuts a piece for me and holds the fork up to my lips and I take the fork in my mouth, moaning softly around it. He pulls the fork out and looks at me.

"So delicious," I say after I'm done chewing. "Wanna try some of mine?"

"Sure."

I get some pasta and chicken on my fork and hold it up to his lips, he opens them and I slide the fork in. He closes his lips around the fork and moans softly. I slide the fork out and he starts chewing.

"I can see why you always get that. Delicious."

"I'm ready whenever you are, Noah."

He nods and takes another bite of food. "Ready."

He scoots out of the booth and gets out of the booth. I scoot over and he holds his hand out for me and take it, standing up. He links our fingers and we walk out of the building.

He unlocks the car, opens the door, and I get in and he shuts the door. He goes over to his side and gets in, we buckle up and he backs up, and heads to the street.

"Are we going anywhere else?" I ask.

"Um I kinda have to go to Walgreen's for something, is that okay?"

"Yeah, am I allowed to come in?"

"Yeah, I don't care."

He drives the Walgreen's down the street from the hotel. He parks near the doors and we get out, going inside. Noah goes one way and I go the other.

I go over to the fridge section and grab a orange soda and go to look for some candy. I find the candy section and grab a bag of Reese's. I decide to go find Noah.

I start walking down the middle of the store and looking down both aisle of the store at the same time. I check almost every aisle and finally find him by the chapsticks.

"You had to come here to buy chapstick?"

He looks up at me and smiles, "Gotta protect my lips."

"You're a dork, you know that?"

"Yup. And what do you have?"

I hold the orange soda and Reese's bag for him to see and he laughs.

"Typical."

"Yup. Now what flavor did you get?"

"Strawberry."

"I like strawberries."

"I'm glad. Ready to go?"

"Yup."

We head to the front of the store and Noah lets me go first, I purchase my stuff and wait for him.

He places the chapstick on the counter and looks at me, "Will you go grab me a Fuji water, I don't care what size."

"Yeah." I walk towards the fridge section and grab him one and walk back.

"Here ya go."

"Thanks."

I go back to where I was standing and he finishes, he walks over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. We walk out to the car and get in, heading to the hotel.

A/N I suck at updating now. If anyone has a tumblr, my url is noahcentinahoe.tumblr.com (I only post Noah) and if anyone has an insta mine is noahsfreckles (only posts Noah again) feel free to follow me or whatever. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 192 10
☚ī¸Žâ˜šī¸Žâ˜šī¸Ž. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛đĨ𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞. 【ī¸Ž 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎đšĸ 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚠 x 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚌 】ī¸Ž | ❛ī¸Ž 𝚘𝚑 īŋŊ...
210K 5.1K 30
Out of everyone in the world, Why are you choosing me? ♡
79.1K 355 43
Hello!!! I hope you enjoy reading the stories I have created!! Requests are more than welcome!
2.6K 62 16
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝗔đ—ē𝗮𝘆𝗮 đ—Ļđ—ļđ—ģ𝗰𝗹𝗮đ—ļđ—ŋ 𝘁đ—ĩđ—ŧ𝘂𝗴đ—ĩ𝘁 𝘀đ—ĩ𝗲 𝘄đ—ŧ𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘂đ—ŋđ—Ŋđ—ŋđ—ļ𝘀𝗲 đ—ĩ𝗲đ—ŋ 𝗰đ—ŧ𝘂𝘀đ—ļđ—ģ, 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀 𝘁đ—ĩđ—ļ𝘀...