Hate And Fate | √ |

By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "This. . . This voice of yours just irritates me!" "If th... More

Hate And Fate
1. Mira and Rahim
2. The Chaos
3. Wifey
4. Decisions
5. Birthday
7. More Fights
8. Adjustments
9. Divorce
10. Comebacks
11. Tired
12. Different
13. Why?
14. Creep
15. Nice
16. Love?
17. Strange
18. Mrs. Almira Ibrahim Sayed
19. Pick-up Lines
20. Stupid Stunts
21. Phone Call
22. Leaving Her
23. Take Care
24. My Man
25. Fever? Love Fever!
26. Say Sunshine
27. Vigilance
28. Worried
29. Challenge
Ramadan Mubarak!
30. Scoldings
31. We Are One
32. Ignorance
33. The Prank
34. Twenty-Four Hours
35. Get habituated
36. Too Late?
37. Don't Cry
38. Reasons
39. Not Let Him Go
40. Whole Damn World
Conclusion

6. Guilty

8.9K 457 92
By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

A L M I R A' S P O V

This idiot can make a fuss about everything at anytime. Here I am so tensed about what is going to happen next and this dumb idiot is still stuck on his foot. I mean ya it was intentionally, because of him my phone was taken away from me, as if I was dying to talk to him.

But you did text him last night. My subconscious argued to whom I successfully ignored.

But one thing I noticed that for one time he was looking so good in that tuxedo. Uh...I am thinking all rubbish. I need food!

All the guests were congratulating us. What's there to congratulate. My death?

And this photographer is gonna have from me now. Since one hour I am taking pictures and this beloved one who's standing beside me doesn't cooperate at all.

"Rahim please move aside. I am getting crushed between your stupid cousin and you." I gritted my teeth.

"So get crushed." He said simply and innocently that I wanted to dig his grave right there and bury him alive inside.

So I did the only thing which was correct, at least according to me, I jabbed him in his chest with my elbow.

"Aghh. . . Women! We are on the stage atleast have some respect." He groaned in pain.

"When did your lesson of respect go when you asked me to get crushe-" I guess we were missing something how can I die in peace if I don't get cut by someone and this time it was photographer who clicked the picture with flash.

"Hey can't you see that we were talking and we were not ready." Rahim asked the photographer, curtly. Yes that photographer really needs to learn his lesson.

"Oh I hate this photographer." I muttered.

"Me too." I heard a whisper. Atleast something is common between us.

"Now no more pictures. I am tired." Rahim declared. Rude much?

"Anyway one last picture. Just smile for the last one." The photographer insisted. And we both nodded at him.

After all the photo session it was time for the dinner. Yayyyyy. . . Finally something good.

When Mom came and told both of us that it's dinner time I got up as quick as lightning. What? I am HUNGRY, okay?

"Calm down Mira. No need to rush." I heard Mom's clipped tone. "And Rahim bring your bride along with you." She dictated Rahim turning her head towards him.

"Why will he bring me? Allah has given me two legs Ma Sha Allah (with almighty's praise) I can walk." I started walking but someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Why are you doing all this drama? All the guests are here and if you don't care about your and mine reputation atleast care about our grandfathers and parents. We don't get along is only known by our parents and grandfathers not the whole world. So shut up and walk with me. I am also not fond of touching you. Just for the sake of our parents." He finally finished his stupid and  speech and started walking making me angry at him.

"Mom. Look at him how he is commanding at me. The day of Ruksati has not even passed and he's already scolding at me." I complained.

"I am no one to interrupt between husband and wife's issue." What?!

"Now c'mon bring her Rahim I'll go, Maroosha is waiting for me."

Rahim grabbed my hand and walked oh scratch that people he dragged me because it was so difficult for me to keep up with his pace.

"Rahim! Rahim!" I called him.

"Ibrahim Shafin Sayed! Walk slowly and loosen the grip on my hand." I whispered harshly because if the guest weren't present and the photographer was not taking the pictures I am sure I would have screamed at him but since I heard his speech previously I decided to whisper.

"Ohk. I am sorry my majesty. " He spoke sarcastically. We started walking again but this time slowly-slowly. I was fine okay, walking on the floor, I was fine but me being the unlucky soul- I tripped because of these stupid five inches heels. I am by default very clumsy on top of that matching up this maniac's height which is 6'1 is a real difficult task.

Anyway as I tripped Rahim turned back and hold my hand tightly and pulled me towards him. If it was not him to pull me towards him I would have seriously fell on my face and would have embarrassed myself as if I am not already embarrassed much.

There was a chorus 'Awws' and 'So cute' were heard. If only they knew the truth.

"What will you do without me? Can't even handle yourself how will you handle this relationship." Smugness in his voice was very evident. Who is he to judge me?!

"Shut up and continue walking. I am already very hungry." I glared at him. "By the way thank you." I mumbled. If I wouldn't have thanked him, he'll go and complain that I didn't even thank him. I was already very embarrassed so I didn't want to be more embarrassed by standing here and arguing with this brainless nincompoop.

He didn't reply to my thanks. Egoistic, what can be expected from a person like this.

We soon reached the table. The plates, bouquets and food everything was on point. Also, in the centre of the rows of chairs there were two chairs who had 'Mr' and 'Mrs' hanged up with the support of strings behind our 'supposedly' chairs. So much for this boring marriage.

We proceeded to sit on our chairs and Nada who sat beside me started filling my plate. She was with me since morning and she only helped me get ready and all that stuff. She's really a true friend. However, later she also got busy in the arrangements while I was busy clicking pictures and later I vaguely remember her fighting with Fahad. Wars everywhere.

I was just going to take the first bite of the cake, which was looking too beautiful to eat, but Rahim's cousins stopped me.

"Ah-ha Not so soon sister-in-law you need to first feed your husband." His cousin, Shifa, giggled. Oh god who does this kind of rituals?! Not someone I wanna know. 

I just looked at him then my mother who sat across me.

My mother gave me pointed look that I have to do this even if I don't want to or else she will feed me broccoli for the whole year.

I turned towards Rahim and he also had a frustrated expression on his face. Even I am also going through the same phase but am I showing at my face? Nope. Not at all. Cause I am mature unlike someone.

I took a spoonful of the cake which I had decided to feed him. But I didn't do that. I pushed that spoon in his mouth. That was all the frustration vented in me got released on Rahim. I accept it was very mean of me but. . . Okay I am feeling guilty now.

The cake probably didn't do good to him as he started coughing. I started rubbing his back just because everyone was sitting and it also happened because of me. For formality. . . and guilt too.

He started coughing very loudly and this time I got afraid.

"Hey! Hey Rahim! I am so sorry. I didn't mean it. Have this water." I fretted giving him water and continued rubbing his back. His eyes got watered due to all the coughing.

Oh God what did I do.

"I am so sorry Rahim." I was feeling very guilty now.

"Its ok." He croaked after getting alright.

"Are you okay Rahim?" Abbu asked worriedly.

"Yes-yes I am fine please everybody continue." Rahim gave a small smile. He looked anything but fine.

"Are you sure?" I whispered to him.

He looked at me with confusion on his face.

"Ha. I am. You regret doing that?" I nodded at him and looked down feeling guilty. (Yes.)

"Hmm. . . Strange you regret harming me." He quipped in as my head snapped towards him.

He had an amused expression while I was feeling very uneasy under his gaze.

"Ok-ok now stop your staring session and Rahim bhai its your turn to feed her the cake." Another cousin of Rahim added.

I was looking down the whole time as I was still feeling guilty.

I noticed from my peripheral that he took a small portion from the piece of cake and extended the spoon towards me.

"Mira!" He called out for me making me look at him.

I opened my mouth and he gently feed me the cake. I felt more guilty because he fed me so gently and I did the total opposite.

Everybody clapped, blessed us with blessings and teased a lot.

The dinner was continued but I felt that my appetite died because of that incident. I noticed his intense gaze on me but he didn't say anything. Soon after the dinner, it was time to go home.

We all got up and turned to right to exit and this dumb photographer is so stupid that I don't have any adjective to describe him because in the process of taking pictures he pushed me so hard that I was literally on top of Rahim's back. Even though he did by mistake it was rude.

Rahim grabbed my hand and gently helped me to stand up and glared at the photographer.

"What is so rush?" Rahim raised his eyebrows at the photographer.

"Sir. . . I am...v-ery. Sorry Ma'am sorry." The photographer stuttered.

"Its okay Rahim lets go. You are okay Mira?" Uncle Inam looked at me as I nodded.

We all again started walking when Nada called me and said she was going home with her mom I bid my goodbyes to both of them.

"You sure didn't get hurt?" He implored, while walking towards the car. In response, I simply shook my head.

"Its okay Mira you can talk now. It feels weird when you stop talking." He commented making shell-shocked.

"REALLY?!" I screeched.

"Geez. . . Why do you scream in my ear all the time?!" Guess he is regretting now.

"Hey I DO NOT."

"You do."

"No. I do not."

"You do."

"I DO NOT."

"See. You are still doing the same."

"Whatever."

By this time we reached the car and I heard some woman talking.

"Look at the bride not even shedding a single tear." These ladies I tell you. Typical.

"Excuse me Ma'am but why would I shed a tear? I am going to start my new life then why should I start by crying and anyway I am not gonna leave my parents we'll be in the same house." People nowadays. Even though I didn't mean all those words I still needed to shut her mouth.

I turned around and found Rahim staring at me very impressed.

"What?! Don't you want to go home? Or planing to spend your night here, standing?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Ofcourse I wanna go home. I am really tired."

And with that we sat in the car and went to home.

Phew! Today was hectic. God what will happen from tomorrow. Actually forever now.

Ya Allah khair.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! Did you like Mira's part? Do comment and let me know and don't forget to vote. Until then AllahHafiz and take care ^_^

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 24/04/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 12.6K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
830K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
30.2K 2.4K 22
(IT'S GONNA HAVE A LOT OF COUPLES) In a village, where justice is scarce, a girl of 11 is married off due to a tragic misunderstanding. Her 17-year...
344K 10.6K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...