Mark & Me

By taylorford98

This story is told through the eyes of Jasmine, a junior at university. Jasmine started a fling with Mark. Ev... More

Author's Note
My Love Life Before Mark
My First Encounter with Mark
Our First Time Chillin'
Date #1?
Date #2?
Date #3? The Last One
The Weekend of Anxiety
The Moment of Truth
The Week of Silence
The Party
The Tea
How I'm Feeling Now
The Madness Continues
The Dream and the Movie
Nauseous as Hell
The Last Day
New B.S. Everyday
Hello, Summer
The Last Chapter
Author's Note

Where We Are Now

8 0 0
By taylorford98

Now that you're all caught up, welcome to the present (sort of). This story will continue until I end it. At some point it'll be over but stuff keeps happening with him.

 I talked to him today for the first time. I was expecting it to be awkward but, it wasn't at all. It was like things never changed! It felt so natural. I was expecting my anger to come out, but it didn't. After talking with him I felt so happy that we were still cool even after that week of silence.

He's still coming to my party. I think it'll be ok. But I'm planning on getting drunk and who knows what will happen! Why am I planning to do such a thing? Well for one, I've never been drunk before so I want to see what kind of drunk person I am. And two, maybe it'll give me the courage to let out my feelings towards him. Hell, maybe I'll be able to get a drunk kiss out of it!

I still have feelings for him. And as long as he's around and I haven't met another guy that I like better, I might always feel that way. I still have this unrealistic hope that he'll change his mind one day. I keep fantasizing about how he would tell me that he changed his mind. I want to get back with him. I'm still crazy about him.

But I'm willing to put those feelings aside. I'd rather have him in my life as a friend and be tortured than not have him in my life at all. That's how much I like him. I'm willing to put my affection for him aside for the sake of our new found friendship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333 9 68
A young girl and boy started dating mid-freshman year. As they start their senior year problems start happening. This book is being edited. Written B...
109K 4.1K 40
I've been unlucky in love. I've had my heart broken so many times. When I meet a guy, he makes me believe I can love again. He is everything I've eve...
167 30 18
Chris was in his lowest until he found Amelia that had changed his life. Chris thought he'd never fall in love since he didn't believe in true lov...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...