Fairy Tail ((Various x Reader...

Von minicchichin

Just a bunch of stories between many of the bishies of Fairy Tail with the lovely reader :) Could either be c... Mehr

List of Characters/Requests {Requests:CLOSED}
Remember Me (Natsu Dragneel)
Bravery (Gray Fullbuster)
First Date (Gajeel Redfox)
Gone (Laxus Dreyar)
Judging A Book By Its Cover (Freed Justine)
Once A Flirt, Always A Flirt (Loke/Leo)
Answer (Mystogan)
Family (Lyon Vastia)
Don't Leave Me Like This (Hibiki Lates)
The Steel Ninja (Sting Eucliffe)
Fro Thinks So Too! (Rogue Cheney)
Small Things (Jellal Fernandes)
Special Conversations (Midnight)
Your Real Name (Cobra)
Lost Before It Began (Zancrow)
Clarity (Jackal)
Taking A Small Detour (Sho)
Alone (Zeref)
Because You Deserve It (Natsu Dragion)
Christmas Wish (Gray Surge)
Your Not-So Secret Santa (Hughes)
First Christmas (Dobengal)
Snowed In (Hibiki Lates {Part 2})
Merry Christmas (Rogue Cheney)
Taking a week off
I'll Never Let You Go (Cobra {Part 2})
Umbrella (Laxus Dreyar)
Unrequited Love (Sting Eucliffe)
Good Morning! (Laxus Dreyar)
Let's Go Home (Sting Eucliffe)
Holding A Conversation (Rufus Lore)
(OuO)
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 1 Reader Special]
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 2 Reader Special]
Pancakes (Jackal Part 2)
Update 2.0
Update 3.0
Precious To Me (Zeref)
You're Fine (Rufus Lore)
Q&A + 100 follower 40 Q's
Goodbye (Lyon x Reader x Gray)
Voice in the Dark (Gray x Depressed!Reader)
Shooby Doo Bop (idol!Gajeel Redfox x idol!Reader)
Unbound (Rogue Cheney)
Uno (Natsu Dragneel)
Achieve True Happiness (Hibiki Lates)
Update Time
Memories (Sting Eucliffe)
Responsibility (Natsu Dragneel)
Made of Love (Rogue Cheney)
Home For Christmas (Laxus x male!Reader)
Update from the author 2.0
Determination (Sting x Reader x Rogue)
THANK YOU

What's Your Reason? (Bickslow)

14.6K 321 29
Von minicchichin

((A/N: This takes place BEFORE Lucy joins Fairy Tail.))

“Bickslow! Come on, tell me! No one knows why you got your mark on your tongue. I gotta know!” you begged while pouting in front of the older male.

He drank some rum before setting it down.

“Not to mention that you started to wear that silly helmet. Master tells me you didn't have it when you joined Fairy Tail.”

This was how you spend your days in the guild of Fairy Tail. You always asked Bickslow questions, but got no answers. He was a living mystery!

“I mean, Natsu says that you've taken off the helmet, but it's always on when I'm around! There's gotta be a reason behind it all. Just tell me!”

The mysterious mage sighed and turned his head to the side.

“Why do you care? Besides, don't you have a job to do?”

You flinched.

He was correct. You had a job that would take a few days, but Bickslow just came back! Answers were needed and you wanted them to now.

“Bickslow! I'll get to my job. Just tell me the reason behind the helmet and why you got your guild mark on your tongue!”

“(First Name)-chan, you better hurry before you miss the train.” Mirajane spoke up who had suddenly appeared beside you.

You let out a sigh and stood up.

“Bickslow, when I get back, you're going to tell me everything! I won't rest until you tell me.”

With that, you took off for your job.

Mirajane let out a giggle.

“She's a lucky girl.”

“Lucky, yeah. Too bad she won't remember.”

About four years ago, you had gotten into a terrible accident and had to be hospitalized for a long time. During your hospitalization, Bickslow was out on a job with Laxus, Freed, and Evergreen. It was a long term job, but when he got world of it, he was worried about you.

When he returned, you were out of the hospital.

Prior to the accident, you and Bickslow had just become a couple and shared secrets with one another. He knew everything about you and you knew everything about him.

Unfortunately, the accident caused you to forget that you two were dating and when you would start to remember, your mind would just reset.

In result, everyone didn't push you too much on remembering things unless it dealt with the calendar. That was something Max was trying to help you with.

Bickslow, on the other hand, distanced himself from you. He rarely spoke to you because of how much it hurt. The girl he loved would never remember that they were dating or the secrets they shared.

He couldn't go down the road again of telling her his secrets. Not without crying.

“I'm sure Porlyusica ((A/N: Had to look up her name -3- I can never remember her name!)) is coming up with something to help her out.”

But how long would that take?

How long did Bickslow have to wait for you to remember everything you both had been through together?

~~~

“Alright Bickslow!I'm back and it's time to cough up the answers!”

Well, at least you remembered that much from the past few days. It was an improvement.

“Before I do, what's your reason for asking me these questions?”

“I...I know I have this memory problem, but I'm getting better at it! Max is helping me with remembering the days, Warren is helping me rememeber to finish my jobs all the way through, and Erza is helping me remember to pay rent! Mira-san told me that we were once close, so I wrote it down. We told each other everything and I want to remember it all again. If I forget again, I'll keep asking because you're an important person to me. I just know it because I get excited when I get to see you.”

Thank goodness that Bickslow was wearing his helmet or else you would have seen him blushing.

It made him happy just to hear that.

“Now you better tell me your reasons for the guild mark on your tongue and why you always wear a helmet!”

The determined look on your face only made him smirk.

“Are you sure you're prepared for such things, little girl?”

“I'm not a little girl, damn it! We're the same age!”

You still got worked up over the same things.

The man laughed before resting his head on his left palm.

“Well then (First Name), you better be ready for these answers you're dying to hear because I won't repeat them again today.”

Bickslow wasn't sure if he should tell the truth or just lie until he felt that she was ready to hear the truth again. The first time, you didn't take it too well and cried a bit at the story. He felt pretty crappy after that episode and made sure not to make you cry again after that.

~~~

Freed was walking back to the guild with Bickslow.

“How goes it with (First Name)?”

“Well, it's been a full month and she's improved. I heard from Mirajane that she should be getting her medication today from the old hag from the woods today.”

His partner chuckled.

“I hope she remembers, but not remember the lies you've been feeding her about your guild mark and helmet.”

“I didn't want to make her cry! Everyone would have freaked out!”

The green haired man laughed as Bickslow frowned.

Both males walked into the guild where everyone was celebrating.

“What's going on?”

Warren grinned.

“(First Name) got her memory back!”

“Bickslow, you jerk!”

A table hit the man's face as you stood there with tears in your eyes.

“You kept lying to me, you prick!”

“O-Oi! I didn't want you to cry again like you did the first time, (First Name)!”

Freed chuckled and pushed Warren elsewhere for you both to be alone.

Bickslow sighed.

Ou punched his chest lightly before hugging him tightly.

“Never lie to me again!”

He smiled and held your small frame in his arms.

“I won't. I promise.”

((A/N: Felt like I needed to have this kind of ending after what I did with Natsu.

Anyways, been busy with school {class started and it's rather insane} and was playing Persona 3 Portable prior from today {Sept. 22 ^_^}. I'm a fan of Persona and I'm excited for Persona Q omfg hold me! Comes out in November, so I'm hoping to get it for Christmas and only that for Christmas. That's really all I want for this Christmas besides Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton, but Persona Q comes first :)

Loke/Leo is next, so stay tuned for that and working on MTBF. Been having a hard time being detailed and I need to catch up on Magi via manga for the story. I need to make a schedule for that, so updates for MTBF won't be as frequent as Fairy Tail x Reader~))

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

214K 3.4K 26
Here are a series of oneshots between you and your FairyTail crush! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment, thanks ^_^! Disclaimer: I do NOT ow...
56.7K 1.9K 22
Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Jellal just happen to find themselves, on a ship, in the middle of nowhere. Thanks to Natsu. And the people that caught them...
1.7K 6 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...
588 1 9
I don't own any Fairy Tail or any of the characters in these stories This book is only being updated on Fridays