AGAIN: Peter Parker x Reader

็”ฑ parkcrs

A once inseparable friendship becomes broken, then repaired stronger than ever. You and your best friend Pete... ๆ›ดๅคš

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
a u t h o r ' s n o t e
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
โ—๏ธa/n & infoโ—๏ธ
t e n
e l e v e n
pls read lol
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
quick a/n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
pls read!!
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
i n f o !
t h e r e t u r n
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
im alive
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
long time no see
t h i r t y t h r e e

t w e n t y f i v e

37.9K 849 5.2K
็”ฑ parkcrs

hi we're getting right into this one...

warnings: light swearing, hella fluff and hella angst, i apologise in advance.

words: 2211

narrator's POV (monday night)
[some italicised phrases towards the end are peter's dialogue]

You and Peter sat on your bed late Monday night doing homework together. And cuddling and kissing. Being with Peter was so amazing. He made you incredibly happy and feel so loved.

Let's just say not a lot of homework got done tonight. Eventually, Peter pushed all the books and supplies on the ground so you two could have enough room to lay down. He held you in his arms and you held him back. He was so comfortable and warm, every now and then pressing soft kisses on your head and playing with your hair. The hand you held of Peter's was so soft and you would run your thumb over the back of his hand, which he really loved. Then you got curious. Ever since you found out Peter was Spider-man, he hadn't really told you much. That being, you decided to ask.

"So..." you started, "You haven't really told me much about spider-man."

Peter turned to look at you, "Well, what do ya want to know?"

"How? Why? Uhhh, what?"

Peter chuckled, "Well, I was bit by a radioactive spider, then I got really sick and thought I was going to die," he paused while you two laughed, "But then I woke up the next morning with perfect vision, I could stick to walls and all that. Oh and I got super muscular and got real nice abs."

You shook your head and laughed while Peter grinned, he was starting to get cocky.

"Wow, I didn't realise you had abs."

Peter rolled his eyes, "Phew! Oh yeah I do."

After laughing at his snide comments you continued, "What about the suit again? It's pretty high tech."

"Well...Tony Stark made it."

"What?! Damn."

"Yeah there's a lot you don't know y/n," Peter said thinking of his trip to Germany with Mr. Stark.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing I'm joking!"

"You better not be getting hurt, I love you too much to ever see you hurt. I swear Peter if something ev-"

Peter grabbed your face in his hands, "Y/n, I promise nothing is ever gonna happen to me. I'm safe all the time, I've got these powers to protect myself. I'm fine. I love you."

"Okay I believe you," you answered, still looking into his eyes while he caressed your cheeks. He gave you a bit of a long kiss, but you weren't complaining.

After a little while longer of the kissing and cuddling and avoiding homework, Aunt May texted Peter.

"Oh shoot how did I forget," Peter faced palmed.

"What?"

"I have that class tour tomorrow, so I won't be in school, neither will Ned. And we are leaving pretty early so I don't think I'll be able to see you," Peter explained while pouting his bottom lip.

"Awe you're gonna leave me alone in chemistry?! I'm just kidding it's okay! Maybe you could come over when you get back."

Peter smiled, "Of course I will."

He puckered his lips now to kiss you but you covered them with your hand.

"Ah ah! It's getting late! You should probably get some sleep if you have to leave early tomorrow," you said.

"Noooo," Peter whined, "I wanna stay with you and sleep with you."

"What?" You laughed.

Peter realised what his words could have implied, "I mean like- like a sleepover? Not that um no. Well I mean not that I'm opposed to that but- okay I'll shut up before I make things worse. Sorry."

"It's okay...dork."

He jokingly glared at you with fervent flushed cheeks showing.

"Well I guess I'll head home now." You walked him out.

"I'll see you, tomorrow, after school, probably at 3 pm. Sound good?" He questioned.

"Sounds great, promise?"

"Promise," he held out his pinky to pinky swear he would be there, "I love you."

"I love you too, Pete," you replied, holding up your pinky and interlocking it with his for a few seconds.

You both smiled and shared one last kiss for the night. And it was a long one for sure. Then you hugged him and buried your face in his chest, you didn't want him to go but you didn't want him to be exhausted tomorrow either.

"Bye y/n."

You waved, "Bye Peter."

He walked down the hallway and turned to look at you again before getting on the elevator. He held up his hands as a heart, and gave you a cheeky smile. You smiled back and held up one to him too. Right before stepping on the elevator he blew you a big kiss and mouthed, "I love you."

——————
tuesday

School was just about to end for the day and you were euphoric. You missed Peter so much even though you saw him less than 24 hours ago. School was so boring with out him. And not to mention, you missed his hugs and kisses. But Michelle kept you company most of the day.

Also, your mom texted you that she was on her way home from the hospital with your father who was fully taken out of his coma! You missed him so much and you had so much to catch him up on. The wait would be over and everything was going to go back to normal. Finally. You had Peter, and you were getting your father back.

Peter also said he was on his way back, texting you from the bus. He sent you memes and several hearts to show how much he loved you and wished he could be in your arms right now. What a babe.

When the bell finally rang, you were out the door as quick as possible, shocking Michelle when you sped by her and waved.

"Bye weirdo! I'll text you later!" She shouted as you rushed to the doors.

Soon you were on the subway headed to your apartment, eager to see your parents and Peter real soon. You were so, so happy to finally be able to just have a conversation with your dad again. It had been so long and so painful watching him sit there in a hospital bed seemingly lifeless. You told Peter earlier that your dad was coming home this afternoon too. Peter tried to come off as excited for you through the texts, but he still felt guilty. Like it was all his fault he couldn't save your dad from that car crash right then and there. He was annoyed with himself and wondered why his spidey senses didn't trigger the incoming collision. But he was just glad your dad was okay and finally coming home.

You arrived home before your parents did, and texted Peter. Your last message was thirty minutes ago and you haven't heard back from him yet. You thought maybe he was fulfilling some spider-man duties before coming over. Your parents were probably minutes or even seconds away, your adrenaline building up. Then you got a text, hoping it was Peter or your mom or dad. But it was Michelle.

'hey y/n. just wondering if u got home okay? you were rushing out and the weather got a little funky and really really windy'

You were confused, not taking notice on the wind until you heard a whistle of wind. It was loud.

'yeah i'm fine! thanks for asking i'll talk to u later my dad is coming home <3'

'really!?!?! that's amazing!'

You smiled, you had great friends and were so lucky. A few seconds later you got a text from your mom.

'We are in the elevator!'

You smiled, yet again rushing towards your front door to greet them.

Peter on the other hand, was no where near your apartment and he worried it would take him quite awhile to get there. But he told Ned, "If i'm not back yet in an hour please tell y/n i love her so much. But don't worry, i'll be back. Promise"

Ned didn't know what he meant in the moment, but soon would. You would too.

As soon as Peter realised where he inevitably landed, he became aware that he fucked up. He could only think about you right now.

It's my fault, I should've stayed on the bus. I love you y/n.

You were unaware.

You heard foot steps outside the hallway of your door, knowing it was your parents. You heard your mom and dad laughing and couldn't wait till they walked inside. You thought you heard a scream or crying out your window but you ignored it for now.

You opened up your front door, not wanting to wait any longer for your dad to finally be home. You turned into the hallway with a huge smile on your face.

But that smile quickly turned to a frown. An expression of confusion and fear.

You had less than a second glance at your father's now healthy face, along with your mother's.

Their faces seemed to disappear and turn to dust. You ran towards them, not knowing what the hell was happening. The power then cut out, lights burnt out in the hall. You reached for your parents and they reached back. But before you could reach them...

it was too late. They had completely turn to what you thought again was dust. Your mom's purse and suitcase was laying limply on the carpeted floor, but she was no where in sight, nor was your dad.

You dropped to your knees, eyes flossing over with tears, choked gasps coming from your mouth.

What is this? Why is this happening? Where did they go?

So many incomprehensible thoughts were running through your head. You had to find help. You ran to the window at the end of the hallway, opening it with the cool air running inside.

You screamed, "Help! Somebody! What's going on?"

You cried.

You saw other citizens of Queens turning to that same dust, blowing through the wind. Like a nightmare. People were running around and turning heads in confusion. Not knowing what was going on or what to do.

"I don't wanna go Mr. Stark, please. Tell y/n i love her please."

You walked back over to where your parents once stood. You picked up your mom's purse and brushed the dust off it, absolutely traumatised but what you had seen before your eyes. You leaned back against the wall, trying to catch your breath while hot tears kept pouring onto your cheeks. You closed your eyes, hoping it was just a nightmare. Then you quickly opened them.

Peter.

You got up, running into your apartment to find your phone.

"No, no no no, this can't be happening," you cried.

"Peter!" You shouted, hoping he could hear but silently preparing for the worst.

"I don't wanna go."

You grabbed you phone and called him, no signal. No connection. Everything was dead. You threw your phone and covered your eyes trying to wipe away the never ending tears but they kept coming. You just let it out at this point.

You were lost. Your parents gone. Peter gone. The world just falling apart. Why?

"I'm sorry."

Michelle, your best friend, was in ongoing fear as well. She was fine and so was her mom who had picked her up from school, thank goodness. She could reach you or Ned or Peter on the phone so she and her mom ran to your apartment building which was a block or two away.

They took the dark stairs to your floor since the elevator was broken. Michelle was so afraid. She hoped, just hoped, with all her heart that you were okay. Her mom slowly trailed behind, trying to figure out what was happening.

She saw your apartment door open and ran as fast as she could to see if you were inside. She saw dust in the hall and the same suitcase and immediately her gut dropped. Had she lost you?

But then she heard the cries, your cries.

"Y/n! Y/n, where are you!?"

She entered your foyer and there you were, sitting on the ground, head in your hands.

You looked up when you heard her voice, relieved to see your friend. She immediately dropped to your side engulfing you in a big hug. Not saying anything, just trying to comfort you. You didn't have to say anything, she knew your parents were gone.

You continued to cry and Michelle softly said, "It's okay y/n. I got you now. I got you."

Neither of you knew what was going on, but you would figure it out now that you had each other. She was all you seemed to have left now. You held onto her so tight it felt like forever till you spoke.

"They're gone. I lost them. My mom, my dad. My parents, oh gosh. And Peter, I love him. I lost him. He's gone isn't he? I lost him again."

Peter and Y/n will return.

to be continued after avengers endgame

(don't hate me, this was the plan since the beginning:( i'm sorry)

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Peter Parker imagines ็”ฑ brie

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

2.6K 17 15
just a few short story's of your friendly neighborhood spiderman and your beloved peter parker โค๏ธ
259 9 12
|-๐Ÿฉท-| >>>ON HIATUS<<< |-๐Ÿ•ท-| โ›You know, when you're clinging onto me like this, you look like a ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ.โœ Peter teased i...
TOUCH STARVED ็”ฑ โ€” ๐‘ฏ

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

72.2K 1.8K 17
โ”โ” ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐•๐„๐ƒ | p.parker ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  "when opposites attract, the sexually ...
every step of the way // tom holland ็”ฑ Emma

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

276K 4.9K 24
You and Tom are best friends, and you have been for as long as you can remember. After one night, everything changes. But, Tom is by your side every...