The 10th Member of EXO | EXO...

By pearlaquaaa_

S.M. Entertainment announces a 10th new member of EXO, in an effort to revive EXO-M. What most people are eve... More

accomplishments | not a story chapter
S.M. Entertainment Announcement
Revealing of the New Member
[disclaimer] about the profile and facts
Instagram #1
VLive #1
Group Chat #1
Tove x NCT 127 Collaboration?
Instagram #2
A True Idiot - Mini Chapter 1
Radio Interview #1
Instagram #3
Holiday in Beijing Day 1 Part 1 - Vlog #1
Holiday in Beijing Day 1 Part 2 - Vlog #1
Instagram #4
Instagram #5
Holiday in Beijing Day 2- Vlog #2
Holiday in Beijing Day 3 - Vlog #3
Instagram #6
Ships with EXO Members
allkpop.com #1
Instagram #7
Girls Chat #1
We Are One - Full Chapter #1
VLive #2
Group Chat #2
allkpop.com #2
Thunder Lyrics w/Named Parts
"Sunglasses, Button-Up, Queen, and Yixing." - Full Chapter #2
That Night - Full Chapter #3 Part 1
Instagram #8
Instagram #9
allkpop.com #3
Group Chat #3
That Night - Full Chapter #3 Part 2
EXO-M Comeback Annoucement
Instagram #10
Group Chat #4
Private Chat #1
The FaceTime Call
Instagram #11
Instagram #12
allkpop.com #4
Anterograde by EXO-M
The Sister Bond - Full Chapter #4
Instagram #13
Private Chat #2
Instagram #14
Group Chat #5
Instagram #15
Instagram #16
Sister FaceTime #1
Nerves - Full Chapter #5
allkpop.com #5
The Talk - Full Chapter #6
Instagram #17
Move-In Day and the Drama - Full Chapter #7
The EXO Slumber Party & Confessions - Full Chapter #8
allkpop.com #6
Instagram #18
Group Chat #6
Instagram #19
Instagram #20
Kingdom Come - Full Chapter #9
allkpop.com #7
Kingdom Come Lyrics w/Named Parts
Instagram #21
Instagram #22
Instagram #23 (Yixing)
Group Chat #7
Instagram #24
VLive
tagged | not a chapter
VLive #3
The First (Double) Date - Full Chapter #11
Meeting Undefined - Full Chapter #12 + Author's Note
Group Chat #8
Instagram #25
The Decision - Full Chapter #13 Part I
Good Things Come to Those Who Wait - Full Chapter #13 Part II
allkpop.com #8
Skyler (EXO) Profile and Facts (Update!)
Final Author's Note

The Meeting - Full Chapter #10

667 25 4
By pearlaquaaa_

Skyler

This is bad. This is so bad. Soo-man is going to kill me. I might just die today.

"Skyler, calm down. Maybe it's nothing major."

"Sehun, he wants to meet with me, Hailey, Zara, Taylor and Eliza. He's barely talked to Hailey and doesn't know the others. How is it something not major!" I said as my hands started shaking.  Shaking hands. Hyperventilating. "I'm about to have a panic attack-"

"Skyler, breathe." Jongin said as he grabbed my hands. "It's going to be okay. Deep breaths in and out."

"Yeah. Don't stress out about it." Minseok said as he answered his phone. "Yixing wants to talk to you."

"Hello?" I answered as I grabbed the phone.

"Baby girl, calm down. Don't try to make this seems horrible. It's probably about something good."

"But I-I'm s-s-scared." I said as Yixing sighed.

"I know. I wish I was there to calm you down. You and the girls will be okay. I promise."

"Okay." I sighed.

"Look, I have to go. Send the girls my love. I love you."

"I love you too. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Bye love."

"Bye my sheep." I said as I hung up. "I got to go guys."

"You got this Sky!" Sehun said as the others agreed. I nodded my head as I headed to the meeting.

Absolute silence. The only noise that filled the room was my foot tapping on the ground and Zara clicking a pen repeatedly.

"Are we going to be banned from SM?" Eliza asked randomly to break the silence.

"I hope not." Zara sighed. "I actually like it here."

"Me too." Taylor agreed. She ran her fingers through her hair before she sighed. "How are you feeling Sky? Hailey?"

"I am terrified." I said as I tried to stop my foot from tapping the floor. It didn't work.

"I feel like I'm going to lose my job." Hailey said in a hoarse, quiet voice.. "I want my babies."

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun are taking good care of them."

"You know I have separation anxiety. I can't help it." She sighed as the black double doors opened. "Oh god." Hailey said in a high pitched voice.

"Miss Clarke, calm down. There's nothing to be afraid of." Soo-man said as he sat down across from us. "Let me start off by saying none of you are in big trouble." We all sighed of relief as Hailey sent multiple praises up to God for "being safe for once in her life."

"If we're not in big trouble, then are we in some type of trouble?" Taylor asked.

"As a group, yes. Individually, only Miss Skyler Clarke." He glanced at me as I looked down. "What happened to "not going to date any of my members?"

"It wasn't intentional." I said nervously, playing with my fingers. "It just happened. Yixing confessed to me first. I have tried to push my emotions back, but it didn't work. Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you Skyler. I'm okay with you dating. All I need is for Yixing to confirm it on his end." He said as I sighed of relief.

"No problem." I responded as he nodded.

"As for all of you." He cleared his throat. "Skyler. Zara. Eliza. Taylor. And Hailey. Kingdom Come."

"It was because Skyler posting the song on SoundCloud, wasn't it? I told her just to post it on the official SM YouTube." Taylor said as we all started talking at the same time.

"I told you it didn't matter!"

"Then why are we up in here!"

"Yelling at each other isn't going to solve anything."

"This is going to get us banned for life."

"Why am I the only normal one here?"

"Ladies!" Soo-man yelled out, causing us to remain quiet. "That's not what I wanted to talk about."

"Are we banned or not?" Eliza asked as we groaned. "I need answers!"

"No. This is more of an invitation." He said as we stared at him. "Let's make Miranda official."

"What do you mean by that?" Zara asked.

"I have an idea I want to pitch to you all." He sat down in a chair and cleared his throat. "I want to create a twelve member girl group. The name of the group will be Undefined."

"Cool." Hailey said with a small smile. "What's the overall concept of the group?"

"There isn't an overall concept. I want to create a group that can pull off any concept. And I think you five would suit it." He smiled as we all gasped. "I want you five to be in the group but also be a subgroup."

"MY CHILDHOOD DREAM!" Zara yelled out as the others began to cheer. I was completely confused about the entire thing. "Skyler, isn't this great? We're finally going to live our dream!"

"That means I would have to leave EXO?" I am truly honored to have this opportunity, but I didn't want to leave my boys. We are literally a family. How would they feel?

"I can see that this is an issue for you. How about you think it over for a month and meet the other girls we are considering for the group. Then we'll meet back and get the final decision." Soo-man said as he placed his hand over mine.

"I don't want to hurt my boys." I said with a sigh. This was all too much. I debuted months ago just to leave the group and debut in another.

"I know you care about the boys. But this opportunity would give you a major boost."

"If she joins Undefined, she'll be forced to leave EXO?" Hailey asked as Soo-man shrugged. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"Because I don't know, Miss Hailey. But I want Skyler to talk it over with her members and see if they will agree."

"You already know that they're going to object to it before she'll get to explain it." Zara said as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Let's go and talk about it with them."

*

"No! Are you crazy?" Chanyeol said as he looked at us in disbelief. We're all sitting down in the main room of my house. "Skyler?"

"I didn't give an answer right away. The first thing that spilled from my mouth was EXO." I sighed as I felt Demitrius play with my fingers.

"Are you seriously thinking of leaving us? After everything we went through?" Jongin said as he frowned.

"Guys, she asked Soo-man if she would have to leave EXO. He said he didn't know yet." Eliza said as she walked back in from the kitchen with Xander in her arms. "She really doesn't want to leave you guys at all."

"I think it was only that one time that she seriously considered it." Taylor said as I nodded in confirmation.

"I mean-" My phone rang as I picked it up and answered. "Hello?"

"You are not leaving the group. Put me on FaceTime."

"But Yix-"

"I'm not taking no for an answer." He hung up and called on FaceTime. I accepted it and sighed. "I haven't been gone that long and all of this happens?"

"I didn't give Soo-man an answer." I said for the seventy-fifth time today.

"Let's get back to topic. What were you about to say before Yixing called?" Junmyeon asked as all eyes were on me.

"I was going to say that I considered leaving again." I sighed. "After I announced that I was dating Yixing, I received so many death threats from so many people. I told Minseok and Kyungsoo about it and they told me to block them and ignore them. And the other day when I went to go visit BLACKPINK, I got more, and more, and more. I couldn't even work with them because I ended up having a panic attack."

"That's why that happened? You told us not to worry about it!" Zara said as I looked at my phone at Yixing. He looked so sad and it broke my heart.

"I know. But it's my problem to handle. I'm the one who has to deal with it."

"But you don't have to suffer alone either." Hailey sighed. "And you didn't even tell me!"

"Give me ten minutes." Yixing said before he put the call on pause. I put my phone on my thigh and sighed.

"Skyler, you should have told all of us. We could have helped you." Jongdae said as I sighed.

"Why did you think I was considering leaving? I don't want to be attacked just for being in the group. The death threats, hate comments, racist comments. It's all annoying!" I groaned as I say Demitrius on the floor. "I'm just sick of all of it!"

"Skyler, calm down." Taylor started as I shook my head.

"No! I'm only doing what you told me!" I said as I stood up. "Don't bottle up your emotions. You have to let them out at some point. That's what I'm doing, don't you see?!"

"Skyler." Jongin said as stood up.

"What does everyone to expect of me?! Huh? To be some type of princess who has it under control?! Why can't I have it easy?"

"Skyler!" Junmyeon said as he pulled me into his chest. "We don't expect you to have everything under control."

"I just want it to stop!" I cried suddenly as I closed me eyes. "I want it all to stop."

Yixing

"If I wasn't in EXO, none of this would be happening right now. I would at least have a normal life."

Hearing Skyler cry over the phone had tears falling from my eyes. I already hated not being with her all the time, but not being able to help her is a different type of hurt.

Why can't our fans realize that we're human too?

"Skyler?" I said as I picked up the phone, going back to the FaceTime call. I noticed that I had a view of the ceiling. "Skyler!"

"Hold on Yixing!" I heard Minseok say as he picked the phone up. "Yix, don't cry."

"He's crying?" I heard Skyler ask.

"You know I'm emotional whenever you get upset." I said as I wiped my face. "I just wanted to tell you that we've all been there. We know how it feels."

"Yeah. It might not be as harsh as yours, but we understand." Baekhyun said as everyone else agreed. "You just have so much going on. You really need to leave Seoul."

"I agree. Go to China with Yixing and stay for a few weeks." Hailey said as I agreed. "You know he'll take care of you."

"I don't want to disturb him while he's working-"

"You won't disturb me. You could be my personal assistant." I laughed. Minseok grinned into the camera and shook his head. "Minseok, give my baby her phone. I miss her face."

"I got it MinMin." Skyler said as she grabbed her phone. She was wiping her face as you could see her mascara run down her face.

"You're still beautiful even when you cry." I said as she started laugh. "There's the smile I wanted to see."

"Yixing, do you have any relatives that you can set me up with?" Eliza said as everyone began to laugh.

"But seriously Sky, fly out here. We can test trial to see if we can live together." I said as she nodded. "Go pack your bags and get on the next flight here."

"I want to stay until I can send Minseok off." I said as I nodded.

"You can. But fly out here as soon as you get done. I miss you."

"I miss you too. I'll see you soon."

"I have to go get ready for a show. But I'll talk to you all later."

"Bye Lead Sheep of China!" Taylor yelled out, causing me and everyone else to laugh. We all said our goodbyes before I hung up. I need to do something before I actually leave.

Jongin

"You know that we're not going to let Soo-min take you away from us?" I said as I looked at Skyler. "Well, at least I'm not going to."

"I know Nini. But he did give me a month to think about it. As of right now, it doesn't sound bad. But if I give him an answer now, I know I'd regret it later." She replied as she sat down and wiped her face.

"It's okay Skyler. Let's all go out and do something. I think we all need a fun activity to do." Sehun said as we all agreed.

"I don't know-"

"Hush Skyler. We're going out." I said as she sighed.

"We can go shopping and hang out at my house?" Minseok said as everyone agreed to the idea. "Everyone get ready, we'll head out in thirty."

Skyler

I got up, getting ready to go upstairs until I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Yes Kyungsoo?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah." We both walked into the kitchen and sat on a bar stool. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I feel bad for telling you to ignore those comments. I didn't know that it would get to you that bad."

"Don't feel that way. It's not your fault. Those comments and threats were going to happen regardless."

"Promise me that you won't leave? I know that I joked in the beginning saying it's not too late to back out. But I can't see EXO without you being with us Sky."

"I promise that I won't leave EXO."

"Pinky promise?" He held his pinky out as a grinned. I wrapped my pinky around his as she smiled.

"I promise, Do Kyungsoo, that I won't leave. You have my word. Now let's get ready to go out."

"You can go and fix your makeup and stuff. I'll grab your purse and coat." I nodded as I headed upstairs. I walked into my bedroom and fell on my bed.

"What am I going to do?" I sighed as my phone buzzed. I knew it all too well. Another Instagram post. Let's see what I have to deal with now.

'@lovedovetove: zyxzjs just posted a photo.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 229 20
The new girl Jung Nana is nothing but ordinary. She's pretty and out spoken but she also creates trouble. With a lot going on, Donghae decides to com...
105K 1.1K 133
It's a lil of everything. Slow updates. ‼️DO NOT COPY⚠️ (legal action will be taken)‼️⚠️ 🥊 I DO NOT consent to the sharing of my work🥊
80.9K 2.1K 35
🎶KPOP NEWS 🎶 Rumor has it that JYP entertaiment is having another Girl Group to Debut ! Unlike the other JYP Girl Groups their concept is a Bad ass...
466K 7.6K 43
( 𝘈𝘔𝘉𝘞 𝘐𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚 ) !