His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

Oleh PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... Lebih Banyak

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
♡LOOKIE♡
이 밤
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

Girls...

17.6K 538 553
Oleh PPian0

7:30PM

Y/N's POV:
I frowned as Jisoo swept blush across my cheeks. Again.

"Ji-"

"Shush," she cut me off, completely focused on what she was doing. When she was satisfied, she stepped back and cupped her  cheeks. "Aigoo~ you look so cuteee~ I can't wait for the boys to see you!"

I groaned. It was their night, but somehow I had gotten a mini makeover. Just as she motioned for me to stand up, Lisa and Rosé came into the dressing room with a bundle of clothes and shoes in their hands.

"Seriously?" I asked nervously, instinctively stepping back. "I am not some trainee that's debuting or-"

"Yeah, yeah." Lisa laughed, handing me the clothes. "We know. Now put these on and let us see."

For a second I debated running for the door, but Jennie finally entered the room and smiled sweetly at me, blocking the exit.

"Sorry, Y/n-ah, you know how they can be."

"I hate all of you."

Rosé giggled. "Sure you do. Now strip."

~*~

Yoongi's POV:
We were catching up with MonstaX backstage before their performance, when a shimmer of light caught my eye. BlackPink had finally left their dressing room and were walking towards us, but it was the person following them that made my jaw drop.

They'd dressed Y/n in one of their performance outfits so she looked like another idol. A long, (y/f/c) shirt crisscrossed her chest and covered her midriff but exposed her narrow shoulders and when she turned to talk to a stage hand, revealed a wide swath of smooth skin. Black shorts showed far too much leg, and silver chains hung from her hip, swaying as she walked, drawing everyone's eyes to her body. A pair of mile high stilettos finished the look made her taller and impossible to miss. With her hair loose around her shoulders and the makeup someone had put on her, she looked ethereal and perfect.

I clenched my fist and tried not to swear outloud. Who the fuck let her wear that?!

Before I could move, Jungkook had jogged over and was talking to her excitedly, grinning from ear to ear. Jealousy burned hot and fierce inside me as the picture of them at the cafe flashed through my mind.

"Hyung, relax. They're just friends." Hobi whispered, trying to calm me down as I glared at them.

"I don't care." I snapped. I don't like the way he's looking at her. It reminded me too much of how I looked at her.

Walking towards them, I caught Y/n's arm and started pulling her with me. "Excuse us, Kookie-ah. Y/n, a word."

They barely had time to understand my words before I dragged her away and into a private dressing room.

"What the fuck, sweetheart?!" I hissed, pressing her against the door after I had closed it.

"What the fuck, yourself!" She snapped, eyes flashing. "That was so rude! We were in the middle of talking, damnit. Who do you think you are?"

She tried shoving me off, but I slapped her hands away and pressed mine to the door on either side of her head, caging her before I leaned close. "I'm the one who was making you cum this morning, remember?" Her breath caught at my words and I feathered kisses along her jaw, smirking as a blush bloomed across her cheeks. "I think I have a right to ask about it when you start spending so much time with my dongsaeng."

Glaring at me, Y/n stabbed the point of her heel into my shoe and pushed me when I yelped and drew back, cursing at the sudden pain.

"We got coffee. Get over yourself." She crossed her arms and narrowed her eys dangerously. "Last night and this morning were-"

"Don't you dare." I snarled, cutting her off before she could say the words that would break me. I'd said the same exact thing countless times, but there was no way in hell I'd let her finish that train of thought. "It wasn't a mistake, and you're lying to us both if you say it didn't mean anything."

Her eyes softened and she looked away, huffing out an irritated breath. "I don't understand. You get mad and jealous when I spend time with my friends, but you expect me to get over the fact that you cheated." She held up her fingers. "Twice."

"Y/n..." I reached for her but she shook her head and I dropped my hand, fisting it by my side.

When she looked at me again, there were tears in her eyes but she kept them from falling. "Explain, Yoongi. Maybe that will help...because right now, no natter what anyone says, I can't let it go."

Groaning, I pulled her into my arms, my heart breaking at the mess I'd caused. If I told her the truth, I'd probably lose her for good, but if I didn't, she'd never forgive me. The memory of her words when we first started dating flashed through my mind and I crushed my eyes shut.

"Never lie to me. The truth might hurt, but it's honest and that takes courage. Lies can be beautiful but they belong to cowards and will never be true."

Taking a steadying breath, I cupped her cheeks and kissed her forhead. "Fine. I'll try."

Flashback

As always, the crowds at MAMA were insane, and I was getting edgy. Too many people, too much noise, and not enough alcohol were a dangerous combination for me. In fact, I'd been on a razor's edge ever since PD-nim had suggested this dating idea with Red Velvet, and being here, surrounded by other idols and the show that was our industry was making it worse.

I'd proposed to Y/n over Chuseok and was planning on making an official announcement after we finished our Asia tour; but this plan of theirs threw a wrench in everything. If the rumors were spread and believed, I wouldn't be able to go public with another relationship for at least 6 months, maybe a year. And then to get married, almost impossible.

The thought of having to explain it to Y/n made me sick. She'd be devastated even if she put on a brave face and said she understood. Still, PD-nim had encouraged it, even saying it was my choice, but we both knew that was a lie. In this business, everyone followed company orders, no matter how much we hated them or who got hurt.

I finished my second glass of whiskey and motioned to the bartender that I wanted a third. Right now, alcohol was the only thing keeping me from losing it. I wanted to call her right now and hear her voice, but I'd steadily been putting distance between us, hoping it would protect her, but now I wasn't so sure. Lately, whenever she went out, it was always Sehun and EXO who were beside her, and the jealousy was starting to eat at me.

When the bartender set my drink down and I reached for it, another hand placed itself on top of mine. I glared at the owner, my mood darkening immediately. This was the last person I wanted to see.

"Make it two, please~" Irene smiled sweetly as she sat beside me at the bar. "Annyeong, Yoongi-ssi~" I shook her hand from mine and she giggled. "Mian~ what are you doing here all alone, Oppa?"

"Who said you could call me Oppa?" I hissed, swallowing half the glass and savoring the burn.

"Well...you dated Joy-ah for so long and Han-nim said we would be working together for the comeback that I just thought-"

"You thought wrong." I downed the last of my drink and stood up to leave, but Irene caught my arm.

"Wait! Stay with me until I finish mine? Please~" She tugged me down, looking pitiful. "At least this way it will be a little more believable...besides, we should try to learn about each other for work, right?"

Rolling my eyes, I dropped into the chair, not realizing she had ordered another drink for me. "Fine," I sighed. "I will stay with you until you finish, so ask what you want and get it over with."

~*~

"Do you like that, Oppa~" Irene purred, her chest pressed firmly against mine as her palm rubbed my groin, brining my friend to life.

My breath hitched as I felt it harden, drawing all the blood away from my brain. Somehow we were in one of the elevators at my hotel. A part of my mind was screaming at me to stop, but I was too drunk to care, caught up only in the pleasure. I'd been away from Y/n too long, and the alcohol was making it easy to take what was right in front of me.

Grunting, I grabbed her hair and yanked her towards me for a rough kiss, savouring the lingering taste of whiskey on her lips while my hand snaked around her waist and squeezed her ass.

"Oppa~" she moaned when I let her breathe. "I....I want you." She pressed her hips against mine and I groaned.

"F-fuck." I slipped a hand below her dress and stroked her center making her gasp. She wasn't lying. My fingers were slick with her juice and I hadn't even been inside her.

"Can I?" She bit her lip and lowered my zipper, slipping her hand inside and wrapping it around my bulge.

My head dropped back against the wall as she began massaging me. I didn't have the energy to care...about anything. Suddenly the elevator stopped and Irene was tugging me out of the small space.

I stumbled as I followed her. "W-what?"

"There are private bathrooms on this floor~" she giggled. "I can't wait to get to the room." She yanked me into one along the hallway and locked the door behind us, dropping to her knees and pulling my cock out. "I've wanted this for sooo long~" she cooed.

With a few quick strokes she had me where she wanted me before her wet mouth closed around me, making my hips jolt. I fisted my hand in her hair as she bobbed her head over my length, occasionally flicking her eyes up to me.

"S-shit." I hissed, feeling the tightening in my sack. I was close. Lost in the moment, I yanked her forward and went as deep as I could, moaning at the feeling of her gag reflex kick in. Panting, I came in her mouth, my mind racing to catch up with me.

"Wh-what just-" I stuttered, trying to piece it together.

Standing up, Irene kissed me, swallowing my words as well as she'd swallowed my cum. "Don't you remember, Oppa? You made me your girl~"

I frowned at her. Something about that was wrong, but everything was fuzzy now and I was too tired to think.

"Come on," she giggled, tugging me forward again. "Let's finish this in your room."

End Flashback

I should have expected it. I knew it was coming. But the sudden force of Y/n's palm against my face still took my by surprise.

When I turned to look at her, her chest was heaving as she tried to breathe. I ached to touch her, to wrap my arms around her and beg forgiveness until my throat bled, but each move I made towards her, she countered by flinching away.

"So what you're saying..." she whispered, tears slipping down her cheek, "...is that you did it because you were drunk. Because you could."

"N-no, ja-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" Her voice was almost as sharp as her slap and it stopped me cold. "You don't have the right." She finished, wiping her cheeks.

"Y-Y/n....please." I croaked, my own tears forming.

~*~

A/N: 😱😈🙃

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

416K 18.4K 53
When Tae's feelings for his hyung reach beyond those of just pure admiration... ××Taehyung's internal monologue was cut short, however, by a harsh pu...
3.1K 145 20
Min Y/N, a depressed and abused teenage girl, runs away to become an idol but finds an unexpected surprise. Will her secrets be revealed? Will she fi...
2.5K 94 14
Not everyone has a perfect life. JinRi and TaeHyung are happily married living a care-free life. Until unexpected event starts taking place. *Discla...
14.2K 1.4K 32
[FIRST FANFICTION SO EXCUSE MY ERROR GRAMMAR AND ALL] Park Jimin came from a twistd family, he only trust himself. He hates people touching him becau...